Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > do you girls prefer when a guy dresses preppy or hip hop?
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

i like mix! haha... but i prefer gq better thoe.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-27-2002 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

doesnt matter.. as long as they look good in it. ^^

Old Post 10-27-2002 01:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

both actualli....i like it wen they look ghetto, like 1tym n js and YG!! but then preppi suits look good too...yumm....hehe. just depends on the guy i guess ^^

Old Post 10-28-2002 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

i want a guy who can look good in both GQ and hiphop. i dont like prep and i dont like tight pants and i dont like pastel.

Old Post 10-29-2002 03:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by yuki_senru
nice hair, cool attitude, clean & simple image. maybe not like all black or all white, but sometimes a one color shirt looks really nice. guys looks nice in red sometimes too. unbuttoned shirt..~~sexy oh oh oh.. and also.. LETHER pants!!!!!!!!

i think yall read too much gq or something.. who wears something like that.. if thats gq.. i doubt anybody here is gonna actually say they dress gq. and as far as hip hop goes.. if i wear a hat thats hip hop?

why does it have to be hip hop or gq. what about everything else? ima stray away from the korean norm which i guess tends to be either the so called "gq"-look (i guess as long as you arent wearing anything without lettering or sneakers its gq for you guys ha.. ba!) and the "hip hop"-look(if you wear anything with lettering on your shirt or pants with matching hat or shoes) and start the new korean look. its called the " beoriginalpeopleandontbesoworriedaboutfollowingthe
trends"

nothing wrong with hanes tshirts. you'll see when u get to college

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-29-2002 07:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by untouchable
i want a guy who can look good in both GQ and hiphop. i dont like prep and i dont like tight pants and i dont like pastel.

ey man.. pastel is the shit. dont be dissin on the pastel greens and blues.. and the yellows!!!!!! thats the best. reminds me of easter

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-29-2002 07:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

eyyy whatever as long as they dont wear light pink that's just skurry

Old Post 10-29-2002 11:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JennySahrang

i like guys who are "GQ"

Old Post 10-30-2002 12:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JennySahrang Click here to Send JennySahrang a Private Message Find more posts by JennySahrang Add JennySahrang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

light pink is my best friend.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-30-2002 06:42 AM
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
nothing wrong with hanes tshirts. you'll see when u get to college

hanes t-shirts r da bom!

i think pastel colours look dyamn fine on guys *drool* esp baby pink and lilac...*swoon*

Old Post 10-30-2002 07:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

quote:

Haha~ But I like a lil in between!!!
But I absolutely hate it when they dress too preppy...like those sweaters...and I hate it when they wear their pants all the down to their knees...(no exageration there)....but yeah~

Old Post 10-30-2002 10:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

quote:

goood...for....you.....that's ur gf's prob not mine

Old Post 10-31-2002 12:24 AM
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

well if its preppy vs hiphop then i pick hiphop but i PREFER GQ which is somewhat preppy but more on the dressy side than jus khakis and a clean shirt, u kno what i mean? i like guys that look well groomed, clean cut, and put together..my clothing style is kinda mature so if a guy is GQ-ed we'll match better..and he looks more sophisticated with the GQ style..but i have to admit, some thugged out boys are irresistable..especially when they wear a RED shirt, dark denim and that silver chain..hot damn..lolx..

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 11-03-2002 11:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KawaiiAngel

OMG! At my lunch table, if you turn your head and look right, you see this really really hot prep. He is the abercrombie model never on an abercrombie ad. And if you look straight, you see the cutest guy in hip hop cloths. Seriously, i have the best lunch.

Old Post 11-16-2002 09:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KawaiiAngel Click here to Send KawaiiAngel a Private Message Find more posts by KawaiiAngel Add KawaiiAngel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gangster

omg u guys are wackass fobs! wtf is with dat guy w/ a bandana and shit...fuck..dat foo is gonna get shot up here in south central. tiger..di'nt i say get rid of ur tiger name...cuz dats lame. and keep it gangster...dont be gay and wear preppy clothes..its all bout the chucks and dickies nigga. or khakis if u prefer...cuz dats wut i wear....here in compton...its bout chucks and boots...all blue chucks man. dont be pretty or ur gettin slapped dumbass.

Old Post 11-21-2002 08:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gangster Click here to Send gangster a Private Message Find more posts by gangster Add gangster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by gangster
omg u guys are wackass fobs! wtf is with dat guy w/ a bandana and shit...fuck..dat foo is gonna get shot up here in south central. tiger..di'nt i say get rid of ur tiger name...cuz dats lame. and keep it gangster...dont be gay and wear preppy clothes..its all bout the chucks and dickies nigga. or khakis if u prefer...cuz dats wut i wear....here in compton...its bout chucks and boots...all blue chucks man. dont be pretty or ur gettin slapped dumbass.

you try too hard to be a "gangsta" i fyou were a gangsta woul dyou be too coo or lazy to go online wouldn't you ratha hang out with yo niggaz and chill or get toked up? let tigrrr choose wut even name she wantz damn you iz hella trippin about lil things and aye people have their own sense of style..can't you buy dickies from K-mart or somethin?

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 11-22-2002 at 01:16 AM

Old Post 11-22-2002 01:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by gangster

juss cuz sum1 likes hip hop muzic duzn't mean they hav to be poor and wear ghetto shit. taigrr and neone else can dress however the hell they want. yea bandanas n suits are a weird mix but so wut?? are we all "wackass fobs"?? and u keep tellin us to "keep it gangsta" well geez wut if we happen to liv in a respectable house in an upper class suburban area near the bay area?? smart pplz aren't gonna run around corruptin skools and gettin expelled cuz they're concerned for their future -__-; grow up "nigga" and realize not every1 has to be like u

Old Post 11-22-2002 01:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote