Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > Any Guys Here That Dont Wear This Style?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

Any Guys Here That Dont Wear This Style?

im not hatin, dont get me wrong..but are there ANY guys here that DONT follow the thugged-out look? i know it looks good on most guys but thats ALL i've been seein these days..jus wondering who doesnt fit in the mold..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-13-2002 01:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i have friends who don't wear the "thuggish look" onlie like 1... haha... the rest are... erm...

Old Post 10-13-2002 01:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

when i breaked..i did that..but now adays..i dont dress up..just work and come home and stay topless..that's about it...when i go out..i rather go for the gq looks..it impresses and presents a better image to yourself..i always try to be unique with my hair..since i can do so much with it

Old Post 10-13-2002 02:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i dunt wear d look i wear baggy not "gangsta" cloths but baggy

Old Post 10-13-2002 02:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Re: Any Guys Here That Dont Wear This Style?

i never wear the thug look. I wear like khaki pants or blue or black cargo pants all the time, with smaller fitting short sleeved shirts, with a choker, and cuffs/arm warmers and stuff around my wrists, usually decorative socks...WITH SANDALS! Yeah! hahah, i love that, dont' know why people care so much. Cause when you wear sandals, people can see your socks, it makes sense! . And my hair is usually tied some way or the other. It's like a urban/casual dressing with a punk edge added to it i guess.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 10-13-2002 03:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

Re: Re: Any Guys Here That Dont Wear This Style?

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
i never wear the thug look. I wear like khaki pants or blue or black cargo pants all the time, with smaller fitting short sleeved shirts, with a choker, and cuffs/arm warmers and stuff around my wrists, usually decorative socks...WITH SANDALS! Yeah! hahah, i love that, dont' know why people care so much. Cause when you wear sandals, people can see your socks, it makes sense! . And my hair is usually tied some way or the other. It's like a urban/casual dressing with a punk edge added to it i guess.

i like ur style!

haha... i feel weird wearing socks and sandals... actually juss sandals i dun like.

Old Post 10-13-2002 04:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

rite now there's like 2 trends that most guys follow...thugged out and GQ. i like both i esp like guys hu go both ways

Old Post 10-13-2002 05:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
rite now there's like 2 trends that most guys follow...thugged out and GQ. i like both i esp like guys hu go both ways

same!! most guys here don't dress like both, they just dress jeans and shirt! sad case...haha

Old Post 10-13-2002 07:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i go dressy
i wear banana rep, dkny, kennth cole, structure...stuff like that...i dont own any "gangsta" clothing

Old Post 10-13-2002 09:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Re: Re: Any Guys Here That Dont Wear This Style?

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
usually decorative socks...WITH SANDALS! Yeah! hahah, i love that, dont' know why people care so much. Cause when you wear sandals, people can see your socks, it makes sense! .

lmao... I find that hilarious... buh it makes sense! hahaha

I dress in both styles...depends on my mood actually... I can dress all ways... when I wanna look nice and sophisticated, I do, when I wanna look casual, I do, when I wanna look thuggish, I do, etc etc... hehe, I know this is for guys buh still... I wanted to answer too!^^ sometimes, I like being traditional too! hah

Old Post 10-14-2002 12:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

baggy pants is the most thuggish i get

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 10-14-2002 12:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

i don't have any thuggish clothes either... I have mostly gq-ish/dressy type clothes, but I'm quite a denim enthusiast and I like jeans a lot too

Old Post 10-14-2002 01:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

i like guys who dress 'preppy' but the guys here r real...'aussie' dressers...like retro-style...dyamn, they all look alike! LOL

Last edited by Jj2 on 10-14-2002 at 05:45 AM

Old Post 10-14-2002 05:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

sumtymz...the thugged out look just loox funni. there are alwaize xtremes for everythin, but for ghetoness...goodness, sum guys sag until the crotch of their pants are down to their knees!! or below!! and then if they're wearin shorts they go down to their ankles...kinda defeats the purpose of wearin shorts and then of course the XL stuff...hahhaha those are just funni

Old Post 10-15-2002 03:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IronPanda322

Unlike my Roommate tony, I go grunge. What's grunge, grunge is anything you can find on the floor that doesn't smell to bad. Grunge is wearing the same pair of underwear for a few days so you don't have to do laundry, and when it does seem to get really dirty flip em inside out and wear them a few more days.

That's College style BABY~!

I'm actually not that dirty, really. I only dress up GQ for church

Old Post 10-15-2002 05:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for IronPanda322 Click here to Send IronPanda322 a Private Message Find more posts by IronPanda322 Add IronPanda322 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

im both... haha i can be thuggin if i want!! and gq if i want!!

Old Post 10-15-2002 05:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IronPanda322

How bout that College style eh? eh?

Old Post 10-15-2002 05:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for IronPanda322 Click here to Send IronPanda322 a Private Message Find more posts by IronPanda322 Add IronPanda322 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yeah im with ironpanda.. except i dont cal it the grunge look.. its the college bum look! further details..

hooded sweatshirts from your college or other colleges
run outta white socks? nothing shameful about wearing your backup church socks
hanes undershirts are my best friends
heck any tshirt that doesnt have holes are your best friends
basketball shorts. must have at least ten from different teams to different colors to different companies ie nike, adidas
the sneakers you wear everyday so you dont ruin your good sneakers which btw you never really wear anymore cuz your a college bum
different hats a must! start with baseball cap style hats. and then the bush hats and then be wild and crazier from there as long as you can hide the grease in the hair
running pants. those are excellent. they are not cotton so they dont stink or shrink. they are cool for those hot days. and are very very easy to clean.

for laundry you gather up your clothes in a big pile and febreeze the suckers until they smell fresh n clean and then put them back in the drawers. repeat if necessary.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-15-2002 06:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IronPanda322

LOL oh man, See he knows what i'm talking about. Dang dude, but 10 different shorts. You must be from the upper middle class college student area. I'm the parent's don't want to give me money so they don't class college student.

And what's wrong with shirts that do have holes

Old Post 10-15-2002 06:39 AM
Jj2
JSL Member

i just hate it when it comes to the laundry bit... but o well...gotta wear clean clothes ya know and is good to smell good...ahaha

Old Post 10-15-2002 09:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote