Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > a letter from Satan
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

a letter from Satan

A LETTER TO YOU FROM SATAN
I saw you yesterday as you began your daily chores.
You awoke without kneeling to pray. As a matter of fact, you
didn't even bless your meals, or pray before going to bed last night. You are so unthankful, I like that about you. I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not changed your way of living, Fool, you are mine.
Remember,you and I have been going steady for years. and I still
don't love you yet. As a matter of fact, I hate you, because I hate God. I am only using you to get even with God.
He kicked me out of heaven, and I'm going to use you as long as
possible to pay him back. You see, Fool, GOD LOVES YOU and
HE has great plans in store for you. But you have yielded your life to me, and I'm going to make your life a living hell. That way, we'll
be together twice. This will really hurt God.
Thanks to you, I'm really showing Him who's boss in your life with
all of the good times we've had. We have been watching dirty movies, cursing people out, stealing, lying, being hypocritical,
fornicating, overeating, telling dirty jokes, gossiping, being judgmental, back stabbing people, disrespecting adults,
and those in leadership positions, no respect for the Church,
bad attitudes.
SURELY you don't want to give all this up. Come on, Fool, let's
burn together forever. I've got some hot plans for us. This is just a letter of appreciation from me to you. I'd like to say "THANKS" for letting me use you for most of your foolish life. You are so gullible, I laugh at you.
When you are tempted to sin, you give in HA HA HA, you make me sick. Sin is beginning to take it's toll on your life.
You look 20 years older, and now, I need new blood.
So go ahead and teach some children how to sin.
All you have to do is smoke, get drunk or drink while under-aged,
cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate, and live being as selfish as possible.
Do all of this in the presence of children and they will do it too.
Kids are like that. Well, Fool, I have to let you go for now. I'll be back in a couple of seconds to tempt you again. If you were smart, you would run somewhere, confess you sins, and live for God with what little bit of life that you have left.
It's not my nature to warn anyone, but to be your age and still sinning, it's becoming a bit ridiculous. Don't get me wrong,
I still hate you.
IT'S JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR CHRIST.
P.S. If you really love me, you won't share this letter with anyone.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-07-2002 12:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

hmmm........interestin.....where did u get this from?

Old Post 09-07-2002 12:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

an email a frend sent me

Old Post 09-07-2002 01:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

pplz send me dat helal times i got annoyed by dat lol reading it so many times it was coo d 1st time

Old Post 09-07-2002 01:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

-__- i dont get it. but i get the message...heh..=\

i FRICKING hate satan!!

Last edited by MiGhTy KiTTy on 09-07-2002 at 07:46 PM

Old Post 09-07-2002 04:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote