Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Do you regret losing yer viginity?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
annabanana
Food Moderator

Do you or would you regret losing your viginity?

Do you or would you regret losing yer viginity?

Last edited by annabanana on 08-21-2002 at 05:19 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-19-2002 09:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

i don't regret losing my virginity..i only regret with who i lost it to

Old Post 08-20-2002 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

i probably would regret it depending on who it was wit. if it was wit someone dumb, i would totally regret it, but if it was wit someone i really cared about i wouldnt regret it.

Old Post 08-20-2002 01:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
i don't regret losing my virginity..i only regret with who i lost it to

daaaaaaaamn, thats harsh.

thanx huby40

Old Post 08-21-2002 09:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju

daaaaaaaamn, thats harsh.

worrdd..i know right.. :sad:

Old Post 08-21-2002 07:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-dK-
FreAk

nope.. don't regret it at all..

Old Post 08-22-2002 07:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for -dK- Click here to Send -dK- a Private Message Find more posts by -dK- Add -dK- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

Didn't lose it, hopefully I'll lose it soon... *hopes* (BTW this is mah 200th post weee!)

Old Post 08-22-2002 09:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
liL komA xP
}>>won min<<{

im a virgin..

aim: krNx kiD xP

Old Post 08-22-2002 09:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for liL komA xP Click here to Send liL komA xP a Private Message Visit liL komA xP's homepage! Find more posts by liL komA xP Add liL komA xP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy
i probably would regret it depending on who it was wit. if it was wit someone dumb, i would totally regret it, but if it was wit someone i really cared about i wouldnt regret it.

shhhh.... stop talkin bout me!

i regret everything hahaha

Old Post 08-23-2002 05:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yoonhee

i dont regret it but i do wish i had done it wit someone else~

Old Post 08-24-2002 09:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yoonhee Click here to Send yoonhee a Private Message Find more posts by yoonhee Add yoonhee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

haha, i don't regret it, i resent it

Old Post 08-25-2002 03:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LiL_HyeSung
AnNa [s2] Hi3n

i haven;t lost it just yet..
but i know i'm gonna lose it soon..
and i'm sure i wont regret it..

i'm gonna make sure that moment will be special...

Old Post 08-25-2002 12:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LiL_HyeSung Click here to Send LiL_HyeSung a Private Message Visit LiL_HyeSung's homepage! Find more posts by LiL_HyeSung Add LiL_HyeSung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by LiL_HyeSung

thats the wrong frame of mind to have. if you think like that, its gonna be a waste.

thanx huby40

Old Post 08-26-2002 01:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

i have my morals.. which is u cant have sex before ur married.. so i would regret it.... cuz IF i do get married..im not pure to him..and iss disgusting to me.. if u had sex with a guy.. then have sex with another guy.. and it goes on....

Old Post 08-26-2002 11:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by HHxEliTE
i have my morals.. which is u cant have sex before ur married.. so i would regret it.... cuz IF i do get married..im not pure to him..and iss disgusting to me.. if u had sex with a guy.. then have sex with another guy.. and it goes on....

I second that

Old Post 08-27-2002 11:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by LiL_HyeSung

i'm gonna make sure that moment will be special...

yOo are prettie young thO~

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-30-2002 07:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cookieangel
~Bi OpPa'z AnGeL~

don't regret losing it cos it was someone i loved...but kinda regret times i did it after that..cos many times i did with someone i shouldn't have.....

Old Post 09-10-2002 11:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cookieangel Click here to Send cookieangel a Private Message Find more posts by cookieangel Add cookieangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLiCkBLuVa82

Yea I regret coz I didn't even love him and he didnt love me eitha so we juss did it and thats it :( I wish I was a virigin again!!! I m so :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: !

CLiCkBLuVa82 has attached this image:

Old Post 09-11-2002 01:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for CLiCkBLuVa82 Click here to Send CLiCkBLuVa82 a Private Message Find more posts by CLiCkBLuVa82 Add CLiCkBLuVa82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

it amazes me how many ppl these days are wishing they were virgins - b/c they don't know at the time what they're giving away,
and i see all these fucking dumb ass young-n's wanted to have sex right away and it disgusts me! it is so sickening -

Old Post 09-11-2002 04:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bnguyen42
God Of Death

no i didn't

Old Post 09-17-2002 03:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Bnguyen42 Click here to Send Bnguyen42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bnguyen42 Add Bnguyen42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote