Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > how old were u wen u lost ur
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jj2
JSL Member

i believe in sex after marriage ^_^

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-2002 08:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bnguyen42
God Of Death

i was 21 when i lost my virginity

Old Post 09-17-2002 03:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Bnguyen42 Click here to Send Bnguyen42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bnguyen42 Add Bnguyen42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

Im going to wait til marriage and then lose it. Of course, she has to be sure i will have 8 kids from her....

Old Post 09-21-2002 03:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

pOohaha oppa u so funny xP yea...i didnt lose mine xD

Old Post 09-21-2002 06:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinezaznboi
sigh...

8 wow tat a lot wow...

Old Post 09-21-2002 06:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinezaznboi Click here to Send Chinezaznboi a Private Message Find more posts by Chinezaznboi Add Chinezaznboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Chinezaznboi
8 wow tat a lot wow...

oh wow yeah.. u can have a soccer team of ur own!

i want 6 kids just as much i guess hehehe

Old Post 09-22-2002 05:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinezaznboi
sigh...

jus 2 here...

Old Post 09-22-2002 05:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinezaznboi Click here to Send Chinezaznboi a Private Message Find more posts by Chinezaznboi Add Chinezaznboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

2 kids also.. 2 lil girls...
my whole family, all my realives have sons.. no daughters.. all my cousins are guys .. really scary ... and i onli have 2 girl cousins and dey live in korea.

Old Post 10-05-2002 06:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
|vaSh|
And wheeeeeeeee

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
the day of my 14th birthday

yeeeeeeeee right

Old Post 10-19-2002 11:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for |vaSh| Click here to Send |vaSh| a Private Message Find more posts by |vaSh| Add |vaSh| to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pandagrrli
Aishite mo ii~

I was 17 >_<;;;;;

Old Post 10-20-2002 12:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Pandagrrli Click here to Send Pandagrrli a Private Message Visit Pandagrrli's homepage! Find more posts by Pandagrrli Add Pandagrrli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

lol.
still a virgin.
gonna wait till marriage.
hopefully :satisfy:

Old Post 10-20-2002 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IamJ
sexy beast

daang shum of yoo guyz were SO young...

im almost 15 n im still a virgin...

im hella young sho ish all good *^^*

Old Post 11-04-2002 11:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for IamJ Click here to Send IamJ a Private Message Find more posts by IamJ Add IamJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz

i was a little kid!!! i didn't knoe wut i was doing!! n it was a girl a year older den me

alex you skanky whore....

ahh haha...

damn i still can't believe it.... NINE you were NINE.....

Old Post 11-06-2002 08:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

ima wait it til aftermarriage.. i dun even think about sex.. like sum people.. at such young age..*cough* *AL* *cough*.. i dun even wanna hav sex before gettin married.

Old Post 11-07-2002 08:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
ima wait it til aftermarriage.. i dun even think about sex.. like sum people.. at such young age..*cough* *AL* *cough*.. i dun even wanna hav sex before gettin married.

yo y ya'll always be puttin me in sumthyn -__-

Old Post 11-09-2002 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

my cheek lost its purity when I was in kindergarten; kissed by a japanese girl :)

nothing past that, though

Old Post 11-15-2002 10:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by IamJ
daang shum of yoo guyz were SO young...

im almost 15 n im still a virgin...

im hella young sho ish all good *^^*

hahah! im almost 17 N im styll a virgin...

im heylla young sho iSs sAll gOot! hehe~

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-16-2002 11:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gangster

i lost dat sh it quickstyles wen i wuz in the 4th grade. some 6th grade bitch was jockin me so i had to handle some business. straight brought her over to my house and fucked her doggy styles...damn she was moaning like tiger styles' mom...
westside

Old Post 11-21-2002 09:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gangster Click here to Send gangster a Private Message Find more posts by gangster Add gangster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

14. I'm a guy. Lost it to a 16 year old. I bragged for a good 3 years. I'm 17 now.

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mz YuMMi KiMChi
perspetivez... thats all.

wen i do ill tell u about it

Old Post 12-05-2002 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mz YuMMi KiMChi Click here to Send Mz YuMMi KiMChi a Private Message Visit Mz YuMMi KiMChi's homepage! Find more posts by Mz YuMMi KiMChi Add Mz YuMMi KiMChi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote