Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > show us ur tight fit or what makes u, u
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by clickbjjang
thats an example of a shirt i would wear.

its that afro guy...afro steve or some shit

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-04-2002 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

I like more like this kind

Last edited by Street RSX on 08-04-2002 at 08:34 PM

Old Post 08-04-2002 08:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

wow aaron..u wear words lol

Old Post 08-04-2002 08:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

it got fuked up

Street RSX has attached this image:

Old Post 08-04-2002 08:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

n this type of pants

Old Post 08-04-2002 08:35 PM
tea
Official Pothead

i dont wear those kinda shirts a lot

for me..i wear a poplin shirt, but id roll up the sleeves
and i hate wearing pleated front dress pants..i like the flat fronts

Old Post 08-04-2002 08:36 PM
Street RSX

haha same type jus different styles

Old Post 08-04-2002 08:39 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

okai okai... I coulda just taken pics of my clothes and posted it up buh I was too lazy to go through my jungle and grab my clothes, so I just did some online shopping!!! haha... I just picked out a whole buncha clothes that look like what I have in my jungle...

first outfit

second outfit

third outfit

first dress

second dress

kkz, I'm a shopping freak... those outfits with the shirts and pants are similar to what I have in my jungle!!! puhaha... I was gonna post up some shoes buh they don't have any like what I have at home... buh that's how I like to dress... the dresses are what I want... hell yeah! heh, I'm more of a sophisticated fashion girl... sometimes, I'll go comfy though... like AE, GAP, etc etc...

anyone know where I can shop Charlotte Russe online??? I buy my clothes from Charlotte Russe, buh I have to drive three hours to get to the nearest Charlotte Russe... I love that store... in the PP forums, what I'm wearing in that pic with my sis is an outfit that I just bought recently from Charlotte Russe...

Last edited by Ladi Jay on 08-04-2002 at 09:15 PM

Old Post 08-04-2002 09:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

whoa i hard freakin hard tym jus lookin for one pair of clothe that i wear, online... how tha hell yoo find that much

Old Post 08-04-2002 09:17 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I go to the stores that I shop at... buh online to post them up here...

Old Post 08-04-2002 09:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

My style

Hyesungu has attached this image:

Old Post 08-04-2002 10:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

nice... business mann

Old Post 08-04-2002 10:37 PM
az0nd2r3

all u ppl wearing these nice expensive clothes, while im wearing nautica or wutever i can find, man.....

Old Post 08-05-2002 12:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clickbjjang
Cha la la

quote:
Originally posted by tea

its that afro guy...afro steve or some shit

AFRO KEN~~~

wooooooooooo ^^

Old Post 08-05-2002 03:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for clickbjjang Click here to Send clickbjjang a Private Message Find more posts by clickbjjang Add clickbjjang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

nautica's xpensive too yo...and i like ur style tea

but sumtymz, i like to dress like this:

Old Post 08-05-2002 03:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

second pair looks madd comfi!!

Old Post 08-05-2002 03:45 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

heh.. i like DannyLuv1tym's style

Old Post 08-05-2002 04:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

hehe...i like dannyluv's style too and yes, the 2nd pair duz look very comfi...i wish i had it :sad: those pants are actualli boy pants tho. but i want them!!

Old Post 08-06-2002 01:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

here's another outfit i'd wear...

and another one...

i have the bby blue adidas windbreakers~ they're reeeaaally comfy! keke~

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-06-2002 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

its very cute cathy =P

Old Post 08-06-2002 05:22 AM