Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > magic straight perm
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

mi aunti is doin mi hair, buh she said that after i have it straighten mi hair i have to leave it down for a week... n i think its sorta weird cuz i never heard ppl do dat b4?

also im straighten mi next week buh den after like a month or so im goin to dye mi hair.. will it damage it?

sooo complicated...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-21-2002 05:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

dyeing hair always damages

Old Post 07-21-2002 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by tea
dyeing hair always damages

it never damaged mine until i got bleached highlights~

and yea... i dont think you have to leave your hair down for a whole week~ buh you cant put it behind your ear, tie it, or wash for 5 days. wash your hair in cold water n then the perm's silky treatment will last longer~ and if your hair color has bleach in it, it'll get damaged. so iuno... i think you should ask a professional about the dying

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 07-22-2002 06:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marf

quote:
Originally posted by tea
whats the comb thing that spins?

REVO HAIR STYLERRRRRRRRRR

Old Post 07-22-2002 08:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marf Click here to Send marf a Private Message Find more posts by marf Add marf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i like mine au naturel

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-22-2002 09:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Hmm...you guys don't have straight hair naturally? Huh, mine's straight naturally. Just brush it in the mornin' and that's all.
Hmm...
doesn't it only last for about 3 months?
Is taht what all the gasoos use?

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Last edited by WhiteLee on 07-22-2002 at 11:12 PM

Old Post 07-22-2002 11:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLee
Hmm...you guys don't have straight hair naturally? Huh, mine's straight naturally. Just brush it in the mornin' and that's all.
Hmm...

the regular striaght perm lasts for only about three months buh the magic lasts until your hair grows out.

Old Post 07-23-2002 05:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLee
Hmm...

lucki

Old Post 07-23-2002 06:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

yea thats what i thought most asian had...natural straight hair :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-23-2002 06:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clickbjjang
Cha la la

man i much as i want this perm... i cant have fried damaged hair... :sad: ....... has anyone bought the revo styler?

wooooooooooo ^^

Old Post 07-24-2002 03:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for clickbjjang Click here to Send clickbjjang a Private Message Find more posts by clickbjjang Add clickbjjang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu

I GOT MINE TODAY!!!! dude it took hella long!!! buh ohwell it was FREE!!! hehehe...
i dun like how you cant move your head that much, n you cant wash it, you cant put it up, n you cant put it behind your ears... dude thats sooo hard to me... im like freakin out cuz im scared i mite mess it up... well looks okay so far... only a few more days left..

Old Post 07-24-2002 04:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

eh~ ima get my manicure really soon n it'll restore the rest of my hair! wOoHOo! no more damaged tips!!!!

Old Post 07-25-2002 12:01 AM
JuJu

mi hair is like shoulder length, so like the end sorta flips out... i dun like it, n wut the heck is this stuff i have to put on mi hair for 15 min after i wash it after

Old Post 07-25-2002 02:04 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
yea thats what i thought most asian had...natural straight hair :huh:

i wish :sad:

quote:
Originally posted by cHiNkLilgiRL
mi hair is like shoulder length, so like the end sorta flips out

but if u straightened it...how cum it still flips out?

Old Post 07-25-2002 04:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
mi hair is like shoulder length, so like the end sorta flips out... i dun like it

eh? my friend has shoulder length hair too~ she got it done with me n her hair doesnt flip out~
quote:
n wut the heck is this stuff i have to put on mi hair for 15 min after i wash it after

iuno~ i dont think you're supposed to have anything to put in your hair for 15 minutes. none of my friends had to do that either~

Old Post 07-25-2002 05:24 AM
clickbjjang
Cha la la

quote:
I GOT MINE TODAY!!!! dude it took hella long!!! buh ohwell it was FREE!!! hehehe...
i dun like how you cant move your head that much, n you cant wash it, you cant put it up, n you cant put it behind your ears... dude thats sooo hard to me... im like freakin out cuz im scared i mite mess it up... well looks okay so far... only a few more days left..

how come you have to do all that...how come you cant touch it and etc..?

wooooooooooo ^^

Old Post 07-26-2002 04:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for clickbjjang Click here to Send clickbjjang a Private Message Find more posts by clickbjjang Add clickbjjang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clickbjjang
Cha la la

www.thermalreconditioning.com is that the perm?

wooooooooooo ^^

Old Post 07-26-2002 05:35 AM
junjinluber33

you cant put ur hair behind ur ear, tie it, or wash it for 5-7 days, because of the chemicals~ if you wash ur hair the next day the chemicals will wash out when its not done all the way n it'll be ur regular hair all over agen.

gwenth, jen, n peeps dont really look like they have it. cuz they're hair is al poofy. when u get it, your hair is TOTALLY FLAT. unless they got like ALOT ALOT ALOT of hair. the girl in the second pic is what the results would look like. perfectly straight, buh it depends... the less hair you have, the more thin it'll be

[edit] you can touch your hair. keke

Old Post 07-26-2002 10:01 PM
shoujo

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33

it never damaged mine until i got bleached highlights~

and yea... i dont think you have to leave your hair down for a whole week~ buh you cant put it behind your ear, tie it, or wash for 5 days. wash your hair in cold water n then the perm's silky treatment will last longer~ and if your hair color has bleach in it, it'll get damaged. so iuno... i think you should ask a professional about the dying

is this the flat hair rebonding thingie?

Old Post 07-28-2002 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

iuno~ hahaha

Old Post 07-29-2002 08:01 AM