Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > 17 ways women fail in bed
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
oh okay i thought of one

3) Machine Gun. They just start off pumping away back there.. down there.. wutever ......lol like a machine gun firing bullets.. jeez man.. slow down..... ease into it damn it.... we're not holes in the wall where you can just stick it in and pleasure yourself.

lmao....

puahhaahahahhahaahahah

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-25-2002 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

ahahahaha~! funnie stuph we gOt hea' mayun

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 07-25-2002 07:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
oh okay i thought of one

3) Machine Gun. They just start off pumping away back there.. down there.. wutever ......lol like a machine gun firing bullets.. jeez man.. slow down..... ease into it damn it.... we're not holes in the wall where you can just stick it in and pleasure yourself.

lmao....

everybody has different ways of doing it and wat they like...... but i dunno abt most of u, but i like it rough and hard. faster and better orgasm dat way

Old Post 07-25-2002 04:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

everybody has different ways of doing it and wat they like...... but i dunno abt most of u, but i like it rough and hard. faster and better orgasm dat way

lol... you make it sound so romantic.... i meant... some guys want to get down right away and they just start pumping...we're not blow up dolls guys can fawk everytime they're horny. of course you want it MACHINE GUN that at the end... haha....

why isn't anyone making up any more?!?!?

Last edited by MellowYellow on 07-25-2002 at 06:48 PM

Old Post 07-25-2002 06:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:

cuz my bf does everything right.... i cant think of anything dat he does wrong.. so my mind is blank right now :huh:

oh and for me.... nice and slow is ok.. but it feels better the other way

Old Post 07-25-2002 07:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

man..yall are hardcore...puahhahaha

Old Post 07-26-2002 02:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:

There was a list in the Jokes forum.

Old Post 08-01-2002 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote