Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Wat gets a girl turned on?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Drunkenxtiger

quote:
Originally posted by KpSwEeTiE143

i said AND most of the stuff other ppl have said

Yes mam.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-03-2002 09:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

quote:
Originally posted by KangtaIsMyPuppy
The majority of girls I know like to be touched/rubbed on their hips, and hugging from behind.

heheheheh. THATS WAT IM TALKING ABOUT!! wahahah~~ also kissing~~ like a really good kisser is like *droolz* or just if the guy as really relaly nice lips..hehehehehe

Old Post 08-12-2002 06:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

quote:
Originally posted by KangtaIsMyPuppy
The majority of girls I know like to be touched/rubbed on their hips, and hugging from behind.

ooo.. i hate to be touched.... rubbed... on my hips.. thas jess a horrible nightmare for me.. but. i guess im not... majority of the gurls... o wellz :sleepy:

Old Post 08-12-2002 06:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

quote:
Originally posted by HHxEliTE

ooo.. i hate to be touched.... rubbed... on my hips.. thas jess a horrible nightmare for me.. but. i guess im not... majority of the gurls... o wellz :sleepy:

you know you like it when i do that to you though~ dont lie~ puhaha jpjp~ or am i..? WAHAHA. oh yah remember monster was 'caressing' that lil kid around the hip part and that lil kid looked soooooo scared? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by MiGhTy KiTTy on 08-12-2002 at 06:40 AM

Old Post 08-12-2002 06:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy

you know you like it when i do that to you though~ dont lie~ puhaha jpjp~ or am i..? WAHAHA.

gurl.. shhhh keep it on the down low

Old Post 08-12-2002 09:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

quote:

oh yah remember monster was 'caressing' that lil kid around the hip part and that lil kid looked soooooo scared? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

omg.. she's a PEDOPHILE .. disgusting

Old Post 08-12-2002 09:54 AM
Jj2
JSL Member

lesse...he's got to have a nice smell...just a simple peck on the lips is nice erm...and i dont know why but guys wearing suits does it for me LOL

Old Post 08-31-2002 09:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:

you know you like it when i do that to you though~ dont lie~ puhaha jpjp~ or am i..? WAHAHA. oh yah remember monster was 'caressing' that lil kid around the hip part and that lil kid looked soooooo scared? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Monster, Kids are afraid of monsters. Of course he was scared person.

Old Post 09-03-2002 02:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiNwOoLoVe

what turns a girl on? hmm...not sure...but last year i had just met this one guy, i knew who he was but i didn't know him know him. But we started to get friendly and i started to like him. i think the reason was because he was really funny and kind of outgoing. We kind of had this touchy/friend relationship thing going on. But i guess it was cuz of the touchy thing and him being outgoing towards me.

Old Post 09-15-2002 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiNwOoLoVe Click here to Send MiNwOoLoVe a Private Message Visit MiNwOoLoVe's homepage! Find more posts by MiNwOoLoVe Add MiNwOoLoVe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

noes how 2 dance!!! dats lyk da BEST thang in da world! haha and pecks on da neck... not lyk HICKEY alert... but just lil kisses... >_<

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 09-18-2002 08:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

galbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-18-2002 08:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iluvjake

Re: Wat gets a girl turned on?

quote:
Originally posted by Hyo0JeE
i heard smell turns a girl on really easily.
i myself prefer Calvin Klein "One" , Cool Water and Aqua de Gio by Armani.
wat turns the girls on? my ex (a year older than me with more experience) told me when i nibbled on her ear and her fingers it turned her on. would that turn any of the girls on or is it just her?
someone reply!!!

when i find out that a guy likes me i get turned on cause i have high self esteem anyway so i dun really get mad if a guy likes me i dun have a problem with it in anyway
you know sometimes when guys slick back their hair like kangta did for outside castle album? i tend to pay more attention to him
and it is true that good guy colognes catch girls attention... but for me if i smell something familiar like soap that i know someone uses i get turned on.

Old Post 09-19-2002 11:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iluvjake Click here to Send iluvjake a Private Message Visit iluvjake's homepage! Find more posts by iluvjake Add iluvjake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

bboys look so good when they are breakin..haha i also like guys when they are working...i duno i just like strong arms! esp when they have veins on them!! ^___^

[p.s. yes i'm a girl! haha!]

Old Post 09-26-2002 08:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sakura angel

what turns me on is sitting on lap kissing my forehead and hip holding

Old Post 10-22-2002 10:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sakura angel Click here to Send sakura angel a Private Message Find more posts by sakura angel Add sakura angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

hMm... for meeeee.... if dey wear.. polo sport.. omg....... *drool* lOL :X i just love the smell of polo sport~ and the whole wife beater thing... gotta have the body for it.. ob course.. and.. singing.. dancing.. break dancing < YEs! loL ;x

Old Post 10-23-2002 02:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by yur_swt_angel
hMm... for meeeee.... if dey wear.. polo sport.. omg....... *drool* lOL :X i just love the smell of polo sport~ and the whole wife beater thing... gotta have the body for it.. ob course.. and.. singing.. dancing.. break dancing < YEs! loL ;x

itz all mee!! hahaha.. cept fer tha polo sport part and tha body thing cuz im not built haha.... and i use aqcua di gio or tommy T instead...

Old Post 10-23-2002 03:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX

itz all mee!! hahaha.. cept fer tha polo sport part and tha body thing cuz im not built haha.... and i use aqcua di gio or tommy T instead...

go buy polo sport xP.. mu ahha lOL ;x

Old Post 10-23-2002 03:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by yur_swt_angel
go buy polo sport xP.. mu ahha lOL ;x

*runs out, starts engine

tym to go to mall...

Old Post 10-23-2002 04:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

LOL aw man, u guys sound so cute *envy*

Old Post 10-23-2002 07:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

me..personally.
when a guy smiles at me. not just any smile..and not just from any guy..and not just everytime..but like..those tuhk byul han smiles..ya knoe? and~ when a guy sings for me..or when he does something out of norm..but like..really cute/sweet/special/kodak moment typa things.

Old Post 10-23-2002 10:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote