Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Wat gets a girl turned on?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyo0JeE

Wat gets a girl turned on?

i heard smell turns a girl on really easily.
i myself prefer Calvin Klein "One" , Cool Water and Aqua de Gio by Armani.
wat turns the girls on? my ex (a year older than me with more experience) told me when i nibbled on her ear and her fingers it turned her on. would that turn any of the girls on or is it just her?
someone reply!!!

Last edited by Hyo0JeE on 05-28-2002 at 09:03 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-28-2002 09:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyo0JeE Click here to Send Hyo0JeE a Private Message Find more posts by Hyo0JeE Add Hyo0JeE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KangtaIsMyPuppy
*Huggles Jaewon*

The majority of girls I know like to be touched/rubbed on their hips, and hugging from behind. Also, if you want a girl to bow at your feet ^^;;; SING! Or dance really well, that is a guaranteed to turn on a girl.

But, now that I have touched
the sky....
I miss the ground.
Because all my loves
and dreams....
are there."

Old Post 05-29-2002 12:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KangtaIsMyPuppy Click here to Send KangtaIsMyPuppy a Private Message Visit KangtaIsMyPuppy's homepage! Find more posts by KangtaIsMyPuppy Add KangtaIsMyPuppy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

turned on?
um.. .. when a guy wears a wife beater
but then again, he has to have the right body for it.

Old Post 07-02-2002 10:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

how about feet you girls like feet hahahah

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-03-2002 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Yah yah... I have to agree with kissing/licking ears and neck... that's the ticklish spots... And singing/plays an instrument well/dancing... that's always nice!

Old Post 07-03-2002 01:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

Re: Wat gets a girl turned on?

quote:
Originally posted by Hyo0JeE
i nibbled on her ear and her fingers it turned her on.
someone reply!!!

yup~ the ear thing gets girls turned on~ and ALL my friends are like IMMEDIATELY attracted to a guy that wears Aqua de Gio. n yup, singing well is DEFINITELY a turn on

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 07-07-2002 06:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
how about feet you girls like feet hahahah

i think the sweatier the better!

Old Post 07-07-2002 07:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i agree wit da wife beater thing..
also..nice body..and nice ankles ^^
i love ankles..dance and sing..
i love when guys sing for me
[da feet thing reminds me of mr. deeds.. ]

Old Post 07-07-2002 08:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

guys hate singing and dancing tho`....most of em actually.^^;;' im one of em.. heh

Old Post 07-07-2002 04:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
guys hate singing and dancing tho`....most of em actually.^^;;' im one of em.. heh

learn how 2 breakdance seon ho lol i heard girls luv guys that can break dance ^^

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-08-2002 01:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i have clean feet victor.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-08-2002 04:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i dont mind singing, i hate dancing though haha

Old Post 07-08-2002 05:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kreandude

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008

learn how 2 breakdance seon ho lol i heard girls luv guys that can break dance ^^

yupyup,, i break and pop its tight actually,,

Old Post 07-08-2002 08:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kreandude Click here to Send kreandude a Private Message Find more posts by kreandude Add kreandude to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

Rubbing the girls feet turns them on.. I know it does for me

hehe well yea smell does too.. and a nice body in a wife beater..ahhh.. it all turns a girl on like crazy..

Old Post 07-10-2002 12:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lBori lBaBie
wutchu lOokin at xP

aye im new here. hoho* anwayz..
"hyOojee"....its me~ joanne
haha howd u end up here..lols anwayz, what turns on a grl? lol~ nice smell...and really..haha nice body~ and what other peoples sed was true. a nice body with wife beater >.< ...
prolly a guy dat has a niccceee smile and knos how to dance...
it juss dependz on the guys movez..and uh..how he acts
puhaha sorta weird hearin words from mah mouth rah?
hahss im outs

Old Post 07-10-2002 05:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lBori lBaBie Click here to Send lBori lBaBie a Private Message Visit lBori lBaBie's homepage! Find more posts by lBori lBaBie Add lBori lBaBie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

hmm yeaa id have to sey the smell of guyz~ haha dey gotta smell goOt rah?..

Old Post 07-28-2002 11:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i like to dance n sing... i always sang for mah gurlfriends, yea they realli liked that n i do alot of raves n couple break moves buh i like hiphop dancin better, its more fun n no pain

Old Post 07-29-2002 12:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KpSwEeTiE143

i luv a guy who can dance haha he should smell good n most of the stuff ppl already said

Attachment: http://members.asianavenue.com/ragair/swingy.bmp
This has been downloaded 206 time(s).

Old Post 08-02-2002 02:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KpSwEeTiE143 Click here to Send KpSwEeTiE143 a Private Message Visit KpSwEeTiE143's homepage! Find more posts by KpSwEeTiE143 Add KpSwEeTiE143 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunkenxtiger

quote:
Originally posted by KpSwEeTiE143
i luv a guy who can dance haha he should smell good n most of the stuff ppl already said

hhhmmmmm......... I can't dance, and I don't smell good most of the time either. I don't know why she likes me. HAHAHAHA

Old Post 08-02-2002 02:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KpSwEeTiE143

quote:

i said AND most of the stuff other ppl have said

Old Post 08-03-2002 06:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KpSwEeTiE143 Click here to Send KpSwEeTiE143 a Private Message Visit KpSwEeTiE143's homepage! Find more posts by KpSwEeTiE143 Add KpSwEeTiE143 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote