Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > Your Religion
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by SoundCtrl
nmy mom is christian, i dont go to church too often..but i guess that makes me christian>?

SOUNDCTRL.. just cause your mom's a christian it doesnt make you a christian ^^
like, you wouldn't say your gay if your dad was, right?
well, AYE!! GOT O CHURCH OFTEN JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-16-2002 05:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

Old Post 04-16-2002 05:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lilkrnangel
Titeness!!!~

i am roman catholic

thanks jkme

Old Post 04-16-2002 05:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lilkrnangel Click here to Send lilkrnangel a Private Message Find more posts by lilkrnangel Add lilkrnangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

For the papers I'm Christian Protestant. But I don't believe in this. I call myself an Anti-Christian and my god is the fate!

Old Post 04-18-2002 04:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I'm catholic

Old Post 04-20-2002 05:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tenshi

i'm chinese folk buddhist.

a minority as usual...

This is me down on my knees
These foolish games are tearing me apart
And your thoughtless words are breaking my heart
Excuse me, think I've mistaken you for somebody else
Somebody who gave a damn
Somebody more like myself

Old Post 04-21-2002 11:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tenshi Click here to Send tenshi a Private Message Find more posts by tenshi Add tenshi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chil

born christian
still searching..... :huh:

Old Post 04-30-2002 11:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chil Click here to Send Chil a Private Message Find more posts by Chil Add Chil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

I'm a protestant christian.

Old Post 05-01-2002 11:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

I'm a protestant, more specifically a baptist, but that doesn't matter. As long as I believe that Christ died for our sins and that he's our savior I'm good to go.

Old Post 05-03-2002 08:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

oh, there are lots of different branches of Christianity

Old Post 05-04-2002 04:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
episcopalian

tooji, explain that to me please... never mind... you don't seem to know yourself... I'll just look it up... haha

Last edited by Ladi Jay on 05-05-2002 at 03:28 PM

Old Post 05-05-2002 03:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by XoULaBeAT
give me a precise, logical, ethical, sensible, understandable, non-objectionable reason(s) why you believe in evolution.

if evo is so true, why aren't monkeys these days evolving at all? u think we're some kinda pokemons or something?

only a question. no offense. no defense. proceed please.

Uh, I believe it takes time... for years and years and years to come by... It's called adapting to surroundings... and that takes time too

Old Post 05-05-2002 03:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

By the way... I dunno what my religion is... I believe in many things... I'm a christian... yet, I believe in shamens helping and all... I seriously do not know my religion...

Old Post 05-05-2002 03:30 PM
Luna
HeeJun A Holic

I'm Wiccan.........(a Witch)

Believe in Mother Nature and the spirits that are created by her. I have respect for all living things and yes, I do believe in evolution. Some people need to realize that evolution takes time...you can't see it with your own eyes.

-Luna-

Much Thanks to Orehnjee!! ^o^

Old Post 05-26-2002 10:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Luna Click here to Send Luna a Private Message Visit Luna's homepage! Find more posts by Luna Add Luna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Luna
I'm Wiccan.........(a Witch)

Believe in Mother Nature and the spirits that are created by her. I have respect for all living things and yes, I do believe in evolution. Some people need to realize that evolution takes time...you can't see it with your own eyes.

-Luna-

oh cool, i've met a wiccan person before (should i say wicca?). It doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of wiccan people around here, so good to have you here ^^

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-26-2002 10:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by XoULaBeAT
give me a precise, logical, ethical, sensible, understandable, non-objectionable reason(s) why you believe in evolution.

if evo is so true, why aren't monkeys these days evolving at all? u think we're some kinda pokemons or something?

only a question. no offense. no defense. proceed please.

check out the thread called "evolution" in the debate forum. There's a decent debate for this topic over there, add if you'd like.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-26-2002 10:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

Born Christian, Still Christian, Always Will Be Christian

Old Post 05-26-2002 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

tooji, explain that to me please... never mind... you don't seem to know yourself... I'll just look it up... haha

huh?

Old Post 05-27-2002 06:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KangtaIsMyPuppy
*Huggles Jaewon*

I am a Pagan/Wiccan, but I just like the word Pagan better. ;p My beliefs are in the Lord and Lady, and their assistants who are the fellow gods. I believe we should care about Earth above all things . . . She is the raindrops on your nose, the wind in your hair, and the essence of beauty all around you. How people see Paganism is evil is beyond me . . .

But, now that I have touched
the sky....
I miss the ground.
Because all my loves
and dreams....
are there."

Old Post 05-27-2002 03:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KangtaIsMyPuppy Click here to Send KangtaIsMyPuppy a Private Message Visit KangtaIsMyPuppy's homepage! Find more posts by KangtaIsMyPuppy Add KangtaIsMyPuppy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
storm

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
oh, there are lots of different branches of Christianity

yeah...what I don't get is why so many ppl ask "are you catholic or christian?" catholicism is one of the many branches of christianity, so you can be both if you're roman catholic because that makes you a christian too~ I'm catholic, btw, but I'm getting other ideas -_-"

Old Post 06-06-2002 12:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for storm Click here to Send storm a Private Message Find more posts by storm Add storm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote