Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > Hey girls...um...and guys if yo're weird...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Hey girls...um...and guys if yo're weird...

How do you do you eye makeup?
Since not all of us are blessed with double-liddedness i was just wondering what you do to look a la gorgeous.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2002 12:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

seriously!! i am "duck eyed" i need that tape stuff...
neway, u can try different colored eyeliner and see how that works. if ur realli tan, lite colored eyeshadows look good. if ur pale, try dark colors. i get a lot of tips from teen beauty magazines like teen, ym, cosmo girl, etc. just hav fun!!

Old Post 04-03-2002 09:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

I have no crease on my lid...so...it's a bit troublesome...

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 04-04-2002 12:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

You can just draw the double-eyelid on, but you have to use a good-quality sharpened eyeliner. Or you can create the effect with some eyeshadow skills.

Old Post 04-19-2002 09:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Babu2002

My Makeup Secret

Use only Samples and "jacked" makeup.

Old Post 04-26-2002 02:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Babu2002 Click here to Send Babu2002 a Private Message Find more posts by Babu2002 Add Babu2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
idunno

umm i have double eyelid... i usually juss use eyeliner, mascara and an eyeshadow matchin my outfit ^__^ hehe

Old Post 05-19-2002 06:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for idunno Click here to Send idunno a Private Message Find more posts by idunno Add idunno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
minwooswife
I love who?

hmmm.... i have double lid... so i have no clue.... but what my cousin so all the time is like... she tries to put tape on it over night... or she uses something to poke at her eye lid!

Old Post 05-27-2002 09:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for minwooswife Click here to Send minwooswife a Private Message Find more posts by minwooswife Add minwooswife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

because i dont have "double lid" .. i put black or dark eye liner on da bottom edge of mah eyes to make em look bigger..
and sumtimes when i'm feeling "risky" i put da liquid eye liner stuff real thick on da upper part of da skin surroundin mah eyes

Old Post 05-27-2002 10:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I SAH RANG ME
kim rae/jae won jjang!

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
because i dont have "double lid" .. i put black or dark eye liner on da bottom edge of mah eyes to make em look bigger..
and sumtimes when i'm feeling "risky" i put da liquid eye liner stuff real thick on da upper part of da skin surroundin mah eyes

o.O aren`t you supposed to put DARK/BLACK eyeliner on the TOP and LIGHT/WHITE eyeliner on the bottom? cuz if you put dark on the top, it makes your eyes look small but if you put light on the bottom... it makes them look big... i dunno but that`s what i heard...

so far... i have one and a half eyelids~ >_< it sucks... and ya know the inner eyelid? one if bigger than the other so it`s hard for me to put on eyeliner! ergh... my eyes suck... but people tell me i have big eyes... =D [yes i`m sorry... that was a proud moment for me... since i have different sized eyes]

Old Post 05-29-2002 05:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for I SAH RANG ME Click here to Send I SAH RANG ME a Private Message Find more posts by I SAH RANG ME Add I SAH RANG ME to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

umm... i have double eyelids buh for those ppl that don't just dont put on eyeliner, because if you use eyeliner on the top lid it only makes your eyes look smaller... so dont... wut i think looks really nice is if you just put a lil shimmer eye shawdow on the eye ridge place (i think its thats wut its called) or if you dont noe wut i mean then its the place rite under your eyebrow... that looks nice... or your can just use a color eyeshawdow on tha part of your eye lid wehre it covers your eye ball ( i serious dont have a name for those parts). buh if you serious want like dark eyeliner on your eyes then go for a chubby stick... and dont line the bottom... i think it closes your eyes... well thats mi advice...

Old Post 05-30-2002 02:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote