Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > Baptism
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Zero-Sen

Question Baptism

Yo, my church is baptising all the 8th graders and I don't know if i want to. Not that I don't want to be but i don't feel worthy enough. I do some pretty bad sins and i feel it is too good for me. I feel like un-holy. So this week is abstinence (not just THAT, but of sins.) and if i can pull through then i will try to get baptised. What do you think? Good idea, bad idea?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-06-2002 02:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

umm... dont let the church force you into it. that's bad. just do it if you're ready.

Old Post 05-09-2002 10:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

i agree with seung ju..
do it when you're ready

Old Post 05-09-2002 09:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote