Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > LeG wArMeRs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

LeG wArMeRs

what do you think about those??? I think they're really cute... I dunno... I want a pair... I see a lot of gasoos who wear them with school outfits...

Ladi Jay has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-06-2002 09:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

haha, i bought these arm warmers from the girls section of Target and wore them pretty much all winter like all day. They look kind of like that too except for arms. I liked them, but a lot of people didn't ("david...don't...it's too feminine, or don't unless your gay" someone actually said something like that to me)

Me, i like them. If it's any consolation, if i see you wearing them on the street or something i'll be like "whoa, sweet" hehe.

where do you get those from btw?

Old Post 05-06-2002 09:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

eww..

Old Post 05-06-2002 09:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman

where do you get those from btw?

Uh, I don't have any... but I'm sure you can order them

Old Post 05-06-2002 02:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i dont know why would want them..

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-08-2002 09:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

yea....... those are really for girls, but w.e. this is an open society. I think the black one are nice for you Ladi

Old Post 05-08-2002 11:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by Zero-Sen
yea....... those are really for girls, but w.e. this is an open society. I think the black one are nice for you Ladi

Why are the black ones nice for me??? I dunno... I was thinking that maybe I wanna get a pair and go take some studio pictures with them with a school girl outfit.... haha... Like a cute shot or sumptin

Old Post 05-09-2002 10:40 AM
MellowYellow

well they were in style in korea in 1998.... and 2000 i went to korea and bought a couple for real cheap.... real cute too~

but i think they're cute.....those rainbow ones are a little much...

Old Post 05-09-2002 09:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Eh...those remind me of my old ballet days too much....
Wearing them in public would be too odd....I'd end up dancing down the halls.
I like the little covering that come up to the knee and kinda floof out towards the feet.
I think those are really cute.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 05-11-2002 02:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
idunno

ohh yea!! i used to wear them.. with my lil high heels.. VERY fobby hehe

and i have some REALLY cool ones that i made.. i took a pair of old jeans.. and cut the bottom flared part off at the calf area. and cut the seam.. added holes n grommets.. stringed this suede string thru.. and then i wore them around my calves hehe.. they were really cute.. i need to find them

Old Post 05-19-2002 05:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for idunno Click here to Send idunno a Private Message Find more posts by idunno Add idunno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote