Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > [gurlz] Do you care about what type of car a guy has?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

personally i don't care... i mean most likely that car was bought by their parents.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-29-2002 04:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

Yeah thats reality for you- gusy with rich ass parents who spoil them got all the breaks.. then there are those who actually worked their ass off and earn what they get but still get shafted cuz it aint top of the line or whatever aha but its aight why would u even want a girl like taht anyways??

I'm just curious why it should even be a consideration?? could a relationship have any less substance? jeez Ok what if your bf lost his phat ass ride? Would u give him the dumps cuz of that?

I think girls like daydreamer, mellowyellow, and saranghae are real keepers.. as few as they are nowadays.

Old Post 06-01-2002 05:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by neXt
Yeah thats reality for you- gusy with rich ass parents who spoil them got all the breaks.. then there are those who actually worked their ass off and earn what they get but still get shafted cuz it aint top of the line or whatever aha but its aight why would u even want a girl like taht anyways??

yeah, i feel that. i worked hard for my damn car. but i wouldnt want a girl that put too much emphasis on that anyway. if a girl thinks somethin material like a car is important, she's probably just a stupid ho anyway and will bone the next guy with a nicer ride she sees.

Old Post 06-01-2002 06:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju

... and will bone the next guy with a nicer ride she sees.

exactly

Old Post 06-01-2002 11:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Yeah thats right. If Beauty is only skin deep, how deep are cars then?

Old Post 06-03-2002 02:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

my family had a white 93 ford tempo with a big crack in the back..look like an ass crack..windows didnt work .. dambbae bbangs everywhere and it was smaller than my closet...... and a 98 accord

now that i think about it.. all my gfs (all two at that time) preffered the 93 tempo with the crack inda a ass.. hmm.. go figure.. why?? i asked them and they said "its so comfortable!" ... man.. do i pickem or what?? haha.

p.s. maybe they picked me

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 06-03-2002 05:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
t.. all my gfs (all two at that time)

whoa talk about a mack! haha nice nice its all good

Old Post 06-03-2002 10:48 AM
neXt

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Yeah thats right. If Beauty is only skin deep, how deep are cars then?

word i like that

Old Post 06-03-2002 10:49 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

holy shit woops.. i meant two with those cars.. not two at the same time... aw crap ma bad .. muhahahhahahhaa... im not mac.. actually girls beat me off with a stick.. all i want is a friendly hello. muhahhah

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 06-03-2002 05:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

ken versus ryu

man.....girlz should have carz....nah sayin? like see....sang cheon drives me around.....all you kno him as kenversus ryu.....but yea as soon as i head back to cali ima be drivin him around.....on my SKATEBOARD!!! YEA!! maybe i spend more cash and get a nice bike! yea....like....those double bikes...so he can peddle in duh back....dat be toooite!

Old Post 06-03-2002 10:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

marvin.. get one of those old ghetto ww2 motorcycles with the little car on the side.. you can pick me up with a pair of those goggles n shit..hahhahahha.. werd..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 06-04-2002 07:14 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

maybe when im older i will
right now. i dont give shiz about cars

but i wouldnt want my bf having some beat up ddong cha.

Old Post 07-02-2002 10:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

Re: NO I don't

quote:
Originally posted by Daydreamer
No, I don't care what type of car a guy has. I'm not some gold-digger . It's the GUY that I'm interested in; not what car he drives. Why should it matter? Ppl just want to look nice and come out of a nice car so they'd feel better about themselves.
If you found a guy who's everything to you but drives an ugly car, would you still date him?

good answer =)

Old Post 07-03-2002 07:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

when im old enought to get a car ima put a mashimaro doll in the front so when people want to key it or something theyll think its a girls car an the theyll stop.

or if they like mashimaro they can break my windows and steal that.

im a genius

Old Post 07-12-2002 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amanda

Who cares? I have a car and if the guy doesn't have a car, I'll pick him up.

Old Post 07-13-2002 06:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Amanda Click here to Send Amanda a Private Message Visit Amanda's homepage! Find more posts by Amanda Add Amanda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
when im old enought to get a car ima put a mashimaro doll in the front so when people want to key it or something theyll think its a girls car an the theyll stop.

or if they like mashimaro they can break my windows and steal that.

im a genius

good idea

whats a mashimaro though?

Old Post 07-16-2002 07:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

i think its a korean bunny that always carries a plunger and cleans out toilets.

or something....

like a hello kitty

Old Post 07-17-2002 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

mashimaro is a korean character that's always doin all sorts of crazy shit. like jackin ppl's food and throwin up. its crazy.

Old Post 07-17-2002 02:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i hav a car dat i think is nice i dint get it cause of gurls.... haha if itz a plus for a guy to hav a nice car n if gurls realli are into a guy that drives a nice car, haha good for me!! I never realli thought of it like dat...

Old Post 07-18-2002 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
mashimaro is a korean character that's always doin all sorts of crazy shit. like jackin ppl's food and throwin up. its crazy.

really?

Old Post 07-18-2002 10:26 PM