Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > Language > hola... como estas?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by garciaas
PLEASE don't TELL me that you actually took what I said seriously! If you did, then you're not as smart as I thought you were! I'm sure you have heard at least a little about exageration and being a little sarcastic, haven't you?

i was making fun of you

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-22-2005 10:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
i was making fun of you

......o.....k.........

Old Post 07-26-2005 09:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
......o.....k.........

it's ok! i didn't expect you to get it , you'll never get my mission! no matter how hard you try!!!!!! hehehe

-Cromwell

Old Post 07-26-2005 09:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
it's ok! i didn't expect you to get it , you'll never get my mission! no matter how hard you try!!!!!! hehehe

omg...

LMFAO.

That's hecksa funny.

Old Post 07-26-2005 10:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:

It's not that I didn't get it bobo. In fact, it seems to me that they wasn't anything to 'get.' anyways! Yeah, but what you said was a lil' funny, ya know?

Old Post 07-26-2005 11:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
It's not that I didn't get it bobo. In fact, it seems to me that they wasn't anything to 'get.' anyways! Yeah, but what you said was a lil' funny, ya know?

HAHAHAHAH , i wouldn't expect you to even figure out that there IS something to get! Too bad you'll never know You actually are accomplishing my mission for me with that very reply you BOBO!!!!!!!!

-Cromwell

Old Post 07-27-2005 01:55 AM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
HAHAHAHAH , i wouldn't expect you to even figure out that there IS something to get! Too bad you'll never know You actually are accomplishing my mission for me with that very reply you BOBO!!!!!!!!

OMG! You seem to be suffering from UTMS! That means Using Too Many Smilies! I guess you got that from me! The question is......HOW did you get it?

Anyways, I'm not so happy to hear that I'm helping YOU 'accomplish' your 'mission.' Well, I have an idea! BEWARE, psycho!

Old Post 07-27-2005 08:02 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Ok, now that wasn't cool. Why can't I put as many smilies as I want? I know jusunlee did that unpurpose!

Old Post 07-27-2005 08:03 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
OMG! You seem to be suffering from UTMS! That means Using Too Many Smilies! I guess you got that from me! The question is......HOW did you get it?

Anyways, I'm not so happy to hear that I'm helping YOU 'accomplish' your 'mission.' Well, I have an idea! BEWARE, psycho!

HAHAH this is just my style! I like using many smilies and i also like to not know how to quote properly so that i make 50 replies to one person, as opposed to 1 consolidated one! it's me and you can't change me no matter how hard you try garciaas!! Not that i'd expect anything more of someone of your intelligencE!!!!!!! hehehehhe

OF COURSE you can't put as many smilies as you want! jusunlee DID do that on purpose, and it's not because of people like you and me! , you bobo head

-Cromwell

Old Post 07-28-2005 12:33 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Ok, now that wasn't cool. Why can't I put as many smilies as I want? I know jusunlee did that unpurpose!

unpurpose! WHAT A BOBO! HAHAHAHAHAH

-Cromwell

Old Post 07-28-2005 12:33 AM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
[B]HAHAH this is just my style! I like using many smilies and i also like to not know how to quote properly so that i make 50 replies to one person, as opposed to 1 consolidated one! it's me and you can't change me no matter how hard you try garciaas!! Not that i'd expect anything more of someone of your intelligencE!!!!!!! hehehehhe

Nice try. I'm so sorry to hear that (well, this is what I'm implied!) that you want to be like me. Many people (more than I can count) wish they were me!

Hahahhahhaa! U don't want to be like me?! I know EXACTLY what ur doing! Ur MOCKING me! It can actually be funny sometimes, though!

Old Post 08-01-2005 11:42 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
unpurpose! WHAT A BOBO! HAHAHAHAHAH

Old Post 08-01-2005 11:43 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
[B]HAHAH this is just my style! I like using many smilies and i also like to not know how to quote properly so that i make 50 replies to one person, as opposed to 1 consolidated one! it's me and you can't change me no matter how hard you try garciaas!! Not that i'd expect anything more of someone of your intelligencE!!!!!!! hehehehhe

Nice try. I'm so sorry to hear that (well, this is what I'm implied!) that you want to be like me. Many people (more than I can count) wish they were me!

Hahahhahhaa! U don't want to be like me?! I know EXACTLY what ur doing! Ur MOCKING me! It can actually be funny sometimes, though!

looks like YOU'RE the one wrong here buddy!!!! i DO want to be like you! I knew yoiu wouldn't get my mission, and that's not all of it!!!!!

-Cromwell

Old Post 08-02-2005 09:14 AM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
looks like YOU'RE the one wrong here buddy!!!! i DO want to be like you! I knew yoiu wouldn't get my mission, and that's not all of it!!!!!

Oh, that's sooo funny! You know, you picked the right username, cause you really ARE psycho!

Old Post 08-03-2005 11:03 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Oh, that's sooo funny! You know, you picked the right username, cause you really ARE psycho!

who CARES what you think! Being psycho is my own STYLE! , don't worry, someone of YOUR intelligence may find that hard to swallow!!!!

-Cromwell

Old Post 08-04-2005 11:30 AM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
who CARES what you think! Being psycho is my own STYLE! , don't worry, someone of YOUR intelligence may find that hard to swallow!!!!

Who cares what I think? Hey, trust me, you DON'T want another 'list'! So being 'psycho' is ONE of your styles obviously, cuz in the beginning, you so weren't "psycho." Maybe you changed.

Old Post 08-09-2005 11:48 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Who cares what I think? Hey, trust me, you DON'T want another 'list'! So being 'psycho' is ONE of your styles obviously, cuz in the beginning, you so weren't "psycho." Maybe you changed.

ooooh man! you definately do NOT want MY list of people who don't care about you!!! HAHAHA, i'm turning the tables, YOU'RE psycho! MAHAHAHA

-Cromwell

Old Post 08-10-2005 12:09 AM
eddiee
werD?

your both psycho

Old Post 08-10-2005 02:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

hola. no se nada. adios por favor.

Old Post 08-10-2005 06:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by eddiee
your both psycho

Haha, I think so . But you know what? Degree plays a big part in this. Psycho's degree of craziness is WAY higher than mine and higher than a lot of other people too! Gosh, he can be a rock star!

Old Post 08-15-2005 10:55 PM