Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Girls hornier then Guys?
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Ahny
Nahz i still think guys are hornier bcuz its the fact that the girls wont admit to their hornyness and guys do.. If girls were horny as guys they would be open bcuz they will have the urgge to get soem ass .. know wat i mean? This is definitely right!! GUYS WIN HA!

i think that's a terrible point. You're saying a group of people have to react a certain way to something else,...it doesn't work that way. Girls dont' HAVE to admit it if they would feel horny or not...not taking a stance on this issue though, i just think that's a bad point. You can't substantiate that point.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-22-2003 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Nahz i still think guys are hornier bcuz its the fact that the girls wont admit to their hornyness and guys do.. If girls were horny as guys they would be open bcuz they will have the urgge to get soem ass .. know wat i mean? This is definitely right!! GUYS WIN HA!

You never seen a guy with a "nice body" and say "oh, he's sexy. I wish he was mine" or some shit like that? ain't that expressin your hornyness by wanted that guy for a sexual reason? iuno wut i'm talkin bout but STOP BEING SEXIST! lol jk jk

Old Post 02-22-2003 06:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

guys think about sex every 3.5 minutes on the avg....until about mid 20's.....at which the sexual peak of the male begins to decline...for the avg female however....25 is the beginning of women's sexual peak..this lasts until about 35 or so

Old Post 02-22-2003 09:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ahny
Rachmanioff

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
i think that's a terrible point. You're saying a group of people have to react a certain way to something else,...it doesn't work that way. Girls dont' HAVE to admit it if they would feel horny or not...not taking a stance on this issue though, i just think that's a bad point. You can't substantiate that point.

NO bro!! If girls were horny as guys , then it would be the girls that would be hitting on the guys all the time. Its not because guys are "open" its our MOJO that gets us to hit on the girls. No joke :D how can this be a terrible point, explain?

Old Post 02-22-2003 03:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ahny Click here to Send Ahny a Private Message Visit Ahny's homepage! Find more posts by Ahny Add Ahny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
NO bro!! If girls were horny as guys , then it would be the girls that would be hitting on the guys all the time. Its not because guys are "open" its our MOJO that gets us to hit on the girls. No joke :D how can this be a terrible point, explain?

I've explained all ready. You are making the incredibly rash statement that girls would definately be more proactive if they were as horny as guys when you know for certain you are not sure about that. That's stupid, it's like saying "if we give three 2x4's to somebody, they will HAVE to construct an equilateral triangle from it" you know that's not the only thing they could do and they woulnd't necessarily do that. It's a terrible point because it's basing everything off assumption, and then you use that assumption to explain the present and extrapolate off that uncertain assumption to create a thesis that girls would act similarly. You are multiplying errors, and it's not working, at the end of the day it remains nothign mroe than an assumption...there's no way you can substantiate that statement.

Ever think that even if girls are hornier than guys, a strong component of their not being as proactive as you describe is the fact that we exist in a society, and that social pressure is abound. It's almost taboo for women to make the first move or to rashly flirt with guys...you think that any amount of sexual energy within them would cause all of them to suddenly disregard the taboo? I don't think so, it's highly unlikely, societal barriers are often stronger than most people are, because people are weak in general.

-Cromwell

Old Post 02-22-2003 03:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
"if we give three 2x4's to somebody, they will HAVE to construct an equilateral triangle from it"

Easily the weirdest example I've ever read.

Old Post 02-22-2003 04:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by requiem

That example was hilarious.

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
You never seen a guy with a "nice body" and say "oh, he's sexy. I wish he was mine" or some shit like that? ain't that expressin your hornyness by wanted that guy for a sexual reason? iuno wut i'm talkin bout but STOP BEING SEXIST! lol jk jk

I don't think he ever has, but then again he might have.

Old Post 02-22-2003 04:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by requiem

heheh, i was thinking the same thing when i was writing it. Anyway, it was the first thing i thought of, not 2x4's, but the construction of three pieces into a triangle, even if it's not the greatest, it works to an extent.

-Cromwell

Old Post 02-22-2003 05:18 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
That example was hilarious.

I don't think he ever has, but then again he might have.

lol snaps your a guy i though you were a girl lol my bad lol

Old Post 02-22-2003 07:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

white girls are pretty horny..

u know..those sorority ones lol

Old Post 02-23-2003 04:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
guys think about sex every 3.5 minutes on the avg....until about mid 20's.....at which the sexual peak of the male begins to decline...for the avg female however....25 is the beginning of women's sexual peak..this lasts until about 35 or so

i guess the hard core religious people who dont think about sex at all messed up the average cause i think about sex more than that lol. u can make fun of me but im positive im not the only one.

Old Post 02-23-2003 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

don't forget the cultures that cut of the female's clitorus so they can't feel the "goodness" of an orgasm or something

Old Post 02-23-2003 06:19 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
lol snaps your a guy i though you were a girl lol my bad lol

lol

quote:
Originally posted by tea
white girls are pretty horny..

u know..those sorority ones lol

I had no prior knowledge of that.

Old Post 02-23-2003 06:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ahny
Rachmanioff

So snowman do you think Girls are hornier than guys?
Bcuz i still go with guys no matter wat... even if you dont like any of my examples or theories "whooti doo". :D

Old Post 02-23-2003 10:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ahny Click here to Send Ahny a Private Message Visit Ahny's homepage! Find more posts by Ahny Add Ahny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i'm not sure, i'd say it's a close match.

-Cromwell

Old Post 02-24-2003 01:16 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:

quote:
So snowman do you think Girls are hornier than guys?
Bcuz i still go with guys no matter wat... even if you dont like any of my examples or theories "whooti doo". :D

Haha J/k

Old Post 03-01-2003 03:52 AM
krnxswat
what a joke!

lol why don't we get more opinions from other girls?

Old Post 03-01-2003 04:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ahny
Rachmanioff

WHERE ARE THE GIRLS!! reply to this ladies!!

Old Post 03-01-2003 04:56 AM
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

i think girls are pretty horny and if you stimulate them correctly they just might be hornier than the guy. :P but they dont express themselves as much as guys do. they normally keep it on the down low..society made girls look "innocent" (except for those rap videos, so scandalous~ =X ) thats why girls wanna keep that image up. you know wat im saying? i hope so..cuz im really outta it. haha

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 03-02-2003 08:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

im a very weird woman....i dont think my baby can handle me =X
there is always dat one weird person in da world..(like moi) dat juss fawks up da system

Old Post 03-03-2003 09:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote