Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > NERV
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Akira

NERV

"God's in his heaven, alls right with the world."
- NERV

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2002 10:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Akira Click here to Send Akira a Private Message Visit Akira's homepage! Find more posts by Akira Add Akira to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

What do you want to say with this?? Shall it mean that you don't believe in god? I don't too. But nerv? It's everyones opinion...

Old Post 04-25-2002 07:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

what does that exactly mean?

Old Post 04-25-2002 02:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

it's from the anime series Evangalion. You kinda have to know little story to fully understand it.

i haven't seen the show yet :sad: , but i think that means that God is in his secluded area called heaven. If he is there then he cannot reach the world with his power and therefore cannot cause any destruction.

Old Post 04-29-2002 10:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Akira

... NERV is a society to protect the world from God's angels. Its icon says that.

Old Post 04-29-2002 03:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Akira Click here to Send Akira a Private Message Visit Akira's homepage! Find more posts by Akira Add Akira to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

wow. That's sooo anti-christian.

Old Post 05-03-2002 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

this is turning out to be ridicilous. even though i'm atheist, respecting everyone's beliefs and such; i have a right to my own. now i can't respect that belief/thought cause that's most stupid shit i ever heard of.

Old Post 05-04-2002 04:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

NERV is from an anime called Neon Genesis Evangelion. Great anime. Not atheist. Just "questioning" Akira posted it wrong.

Old Post 05-08-2002 11:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

uhuh

Last edited by huby40 on 05-08-2002 at 12:10 PM

Old Post 05-08-2002 11:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote