Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > here's a question for the asian girls.....
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

...i always thought you were a guy...oops my bad

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-05-2002 07:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LiL_HyeSung
AnNa [s2] Hi3n

azn guyz usually 4 me
esp.......viet N chinese...or maybe cambo...
nah nah...........
ALL AZNS!!

Old Post 09-11-2002 09:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LiL_HyeSung Click here to Send LiL_HyeSung a Private Message Visit LiL_HyeSung's homepage! Find more posts by LiL_HyeSung Add LiL_HyeSung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

to be honest i prefer Asian guys more. or an Asian/Caucasian mixed guy..oO that would be HOT lol..most of the Asian guys im attracted to are Chinese or Korean.

Old Post 09-15-2002 02:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiNwOoLoVe

Korean guys, I've never really liked any other races except Korean
guys. Probably because I'm korean. But it's not cuz im racist, guys with other nationalities are okay too.

Old Post 09-15-2002 10:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiNwOoLoVe Click here to Send MiNwOoLoVe a Private Message Visit MiNwOoLoVe's homepage! Find more posts by MiNwOoLoVe Add MiNwOoLoVe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

i prefer WHITE guyz . . .

Old Post 09-16-2002 12:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by twinkie
i prefer WHITE guyz . . .

you twinkie

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-16-2002 06:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

puhahaha......well, i dont go for white girls.....but heck girl, go for wutever guy u want

Old Post 09-16-2002 06:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
anata`dake

seriously u can prefer wateva u want
same for guys
guys tend to go for the same nationality as well
but when it comes down to the crunch aka when you find someone you deepley care abput u can't gonna just throw them away or diss them because of their personality.
i mean where i live, all guys go for korean chicks, perfect girls stuuf like dat
but a guy/girl is only worth dating when words can't describe what kinda of person they are
=p

Old Post 10-13-2002 06:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for anata`dake Click here to Send anata`dake a Private Message Find more posts by anata`dake Add anata`dake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote