Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > belt buckles
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tm11
down by law

belt buckles

anyone else collect belt buckles? They seem to be a new trend this season in accessories. Aside from hats, I've started getting into collecting detachable belt buckles, so far I have a metal griffin for a buckle, then a wide rectangular buckle that has a metallic almost-studded puma roaring on it. I'd like to get more, but they don't sell them that many places here, and they can get pretty expensive too

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-05-2003 12:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

thats cool...belts dont look good on me =\

Old Post 08-05-2003 01:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

come to Canal Street (nyc) they sell TONS for like cheaaaappp..especially the ones tha spell out stuff like ur name

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 08-25-2003 04:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote