Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > a good clean face....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AzNmAgE
Lord of the RO

a good clean face....

just wondering....wut kinda products (or methods) do u guys use to clean ur face, ie: black heads, pimples...thanx in advance

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-31-2003 05:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AzNmAgE Click here to Send AzNmAgE a Private Message Find more posts by AzNmAgE Add AzNmAgE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

well i like to use cleansers that have those lil microscrubbers ..

as for pimples. use someting that has alot of benzoyl peroxide ( ? ) iono.

dont scrub your face really hard though .. sometimes .. that only helps to irritate your face .. causing more pimples ... and stuff

Old Post 02-01-2003 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
inkstand

I use the Clinique 3-step cleansing regimen, and have been for about 6 years. It keeps my skin clean and clear. For pimples, I use Clearasil during the day, and Clinique's spot treatment at night. Occasionally, when I'm having a DIY spa day, I'll put on a mud mask, just to make my face feel extra clean. At least once a week, use a facial scrub that will de-flake the surface of your skin, and make it smoother.

Also, try to keep stress at a minimum. Since skin is sensitive to hormonal imbalances, try to keep yourself calm and collected.

Oh yea, just as a last bit of advice, drink your minimum of 8-glasses of water each day. Drinking water helps to improve the condition of your skin.

I hope that helps!

Old Post 02-01-2003 03:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for inkstand Click here to Send inkstand a Private Message Find more posts by inkstand Add inkstand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

what kind of cream is the deflaking cream and where u get it?

Old Post 02-01-2003 04:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AzNmAgE
Lord of the RO

i use the clinque facial scrub..for men lol...and i dont think i can afford to go to a spa since i'm only 16, but wut kinda products have benzil peroxide??? o, and i hear that if u wipe ur face with a towel to lift the lather of the cleaner (ie: neurogena, clearsil) its better than washing it off with water, is dis tru?

Old Post 02-01-2003 04:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AzNmAgE Click here to Send AzNmAgE a Private Message Find more posts by AzNmAgE Add AzNmAgE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i'm hella lazy. mai mom alwaize laments about how i don't keep mai face clean but o well. i've used a lot of different soaps - clinique, neutrogena, noxzema, etc - but none of them realli worked. i'd say the soap actualli duzn't matter that much; it's how u treat ur skin. like inkstand sed, drink lots of water and don't stress out too much. also, if ur skin is oily, that is a huge problem cuz air can't get into the pores and so stuff builds up and that causes acne. blech. so make sure ur skin stays nice and aired out!

Old Post 02-02-2003 07:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IamJ
sexy beast

quote:
Originally posted by AzNmAgE
i use the clinque facial scrub..for men lol...and i dont think i can afford to go to a spa since i'm only 16, but wut kinda products have benzil peroxide??? o, and i hear that if u wipe ur face with a towel to lift the lather of the cleaner (ie: neurogena, clearsil) its better than washing it off with water, is dis tru?

products with benzoyl peroxide are like those zit creams...such as clearasil vanishing cream...das what i use...the 10% one is really strong so it works...but it does make my skin a little dry

Old Post 02-09-2003 09:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for IamJ Click here to Send IamJ a Private Message Find more posts by IamJ Add IamJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by IamJ
products with benzoyl peroxide are like those zit creams...such as clearasil vanishing cream...das what i use...the 10% one is really strong so it works...but it does make my skin a little dry

it can esp if you have sensitive skin or something that's why after you wash your face you put a non oil lotion ^_^

i use water and soap cause i dunt care lol

Old Post 02-10-2003 12:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

this is all well and good...and all this crap dries the hell outta ur skin....so umm like....i should shave everyday and dry skin aint a good thing....anybody kno any good face lotions
i would shave everyday if dry skin wasnt a problem...dry skin hurts

Old Post 02-10-2003 07:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
this is all well and good...and all this crap dries the hell outta ur skin....so umm like....i should shave everyday and dry skin aint a good thing....anybody kno any good face lotions
i would shave everyday if dry skin wasnt a problem...dry skin hurts

the nivea for men products are pretty good

Old Post 02-10-2003 08:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote