Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Please Ban Me From This Site!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

Please Ban Me From This Site!

THIS SITE WINS THE aWSoMe CoOl aZn AwArD!!! XP THATS SO FUNNY LOLERZ!! FUCK YOU I HATE THIS STUPID FAG ASS SITE DO PLZ DO WHAT THE TOPIC SAYS TY!

ANYONE WHO IS NOT GAY CAN MSG ME ON AIM ON THE SN a0dspitfire. AND YES BY GAY I DONT MEAN LOSER OR ANYHTING LIKE THAT, I MEAN GAY. AND YES IM HOMOPHOBIC AND A HYPOCRITE BECAUSE I KNOW SOME FAG IS JUST GONNA PROVE THAT ANYWAY. WELL GOODBYE YOU lEEt aZn FAGS!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-30-2003 05:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

alright peace out but why ban you from the site when you can just no come anymore oh am i being gay? sorry about that

Old Post 06-30-2003 06:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

um... alright.. then... y come back? i mean ur not coming back to JSL so why should we ban u? will it make u happy or something? lol

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 06-30-2003 06:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

here's a toast to a geeky fag *cheers*

good bye and good riddance...

p.s. i don't think you're sorry ass is worth banning for... considering this is the only place where people actually listen to all the stupid things you have to say and this is the only place where people actually pay attention to you, you sorry attention-seeking butt-muncher.

remember... when the going gets too tough... suicide can do wonders

Old Post 06-30-2003 07:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

fucking chink ass faggots. go eat rice faggots.

Old Post 07-01-2003 01:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by Klumzy
here's a toast to a geeky fag *cheers*

good bye and good riddance...

p.s. i don't think you're sorry ass is worth banning for... considering this is the only place where people actually listen to all the stupid things you have to say and this is the only place where people actually pay attention to you, you sorry attention-seeking butt-muncher.

remember... when the going gets too tough... suicide can do wonders

dont u go to tz? im from nyack so y dont u actually do something about it. but then again if youre too much of a geeky fag to do so i see.

Old Post 07-01-2003 01:02 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i fyo hate this site so much why do you keep comming?

Old Post 07-01-2003 01:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keyx1o6

i think it's his sad attempt at stirring up trouble.

quit with the fag nonsense.

Old Post 07-01-2003 02:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for keyx1o6 Click here to Send keyx1o6 a Private Message Visit keyx1o6's homepage! Find more posts by keyx1o6 Add keyx1o6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keyx1o6

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
fucking chink ass faggots. go eat rice faggots.

that actually doesn't make any sense... it's not even remotely insulting considering almost all asians eat rice too (you ARE asian right? if not, my mistake.)

Old Post 07-01-2003 02:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for keyx1o6 Click here to Send keyx1o6 a Private Message Visit keyx1o6's homepage! Find more posts by keyx1o6 Add keyx1o6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

he's not.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-01-2003 02:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
dont u go to tz? im from nyack so y dont u actually do something about it. but then again if youre too much of a geeky fag to do so i see.

no he doesn't

Old Post 07-01-2003 02:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

stop paying attention to him. let him say waht he wants, who gives fuck, its just online shit anyway.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 07-01-2003 03:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i fyo hate this site so much why do you keep comming?

exactly

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 07-01-2003 02:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

lol u are a loser
y u talkin shit when u come to a asian site when u are white
and u wanna be banned from this site b/c u kno u gon end up comin here again b/c u got nothing else to do

Old Post 07-01-2003 09:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

what caused this person to suddenly act like this?

Old Post 07-01-2003 11:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

ur jus immature....jus leave if u dun want to come back....i guess u jus want the attention...well its gay how u say goodbye and come back and reply to some of the post...how old r u?? i hope ur real young and realize u have alot more growiing up to do

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 07-02-2003 05:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

hahah lol i just came and saw this thread and was like wtf i didnt post this. i just asked my brother and he said he did it for some reason. (not sure y but whatever) sorry bout that. i havent been posting cause i forgot about this site for such a long time and ive been on vacation. sry again. :/

Old Post 07-05-2003 11:58 PM
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

welcome back. i didnt think it was you anyway. unless you suddenly went psycho, you didnt seem like the type of person to do stupid shit like this.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 07-06-2003 12:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

lol sry again

Old Post 07-06-2003 10:09 PM
kryogenix
Ghost

/mode +b .aS.|5p!7f!|23
there, all done!

Old Post 07-07-2003 12:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote