Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > HipHop Conference
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*~JoEy~*
. . .

HipHop Conference

Yo, for any of you peoples in the mid west or if you ever come to the midwest there's an annual Hip-Hop conference in Madison, Wisconsin, if your 18 and over you can attend this 3 day conference, it's really good. If your really into hiphop that is, pure underground. . . (well it was til last year) well anywaise, it explores all thr four elements of hiphop (Graffiti Art, B-boying, DJing, MCing) So far, members of the Rock Steady Crew have come every year to speak about the whole b-boy culture/lifestyle. But that's not all, if your 21 or over you can see them perform at the after parties and all that. Past performers include Tony Touch, Zion I, Screwball, Atmosphere, Planet Asia, Bobbito, from the RSC were Crazzy Leggs, Pop master Fable, Asia One, others include Affrika Bambatta(every year) Rhyme sayers and more. So if your a hiphop head or not, the open pannels are full of information of the REAL underground and original scene of hiphop none of that mainstream crap. It's really fun. . . . um. . . i dunno what else to write. . . well it's in April, quite a whiles off but still just thought i'd let ya'll know. . . um. . . . yea alright. . .

Scream!!! FOB Style

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-02-2003 10:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

i can only sing...xD

Old Post 02-12-2003 12:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

sa'll good, it's fun and a good experience~ there's a crew down there i kick it with, they need more singers so i dunno you can meet them or whatevers Peace

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 02-12-2003 06:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

wish i could go

Old Post 02-12-2003 05:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

sounds relly cool but im not sure wisconsin is the hip hop center. jp maybe it is iono

Old Post 02-12-2003 06:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

Farmers know how to get down~ hahaha just kidding, well it's gotten to be mainstream so you'll see alot of fake heads but i mean, it's still good, the pannels are really good

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 02-12-2003 08:36 PM
hip hOp Yu Ja

aigoo... im underage still!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 02-14-2003 05:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja
aigoo... im underage still!

Lie on the registration, like make your birth year earlier to meet requirments, OR get in with a crew if you dun know anyone i can put you down on mines

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 02-14-2003 09:33 PM