Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > ^_^
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Precious_BaByT

^_^

Hey everyone... LOOOONG time no write. Ok... before i get rocks thrown at me ... i'm going to update you all on what's been going on. (i haven't even posted this in soompi yet... well, not the most RECENT news... --it'll be in italics--)

After all of u helped with the LFS contest... a lot has been going on. I've been making buisness decisions, making demos... (which by the way is complete)... While having a job as a waitress (yeah... crazy huh? keke, after i came back to the states, about july-ish... my father told me since i was staying in the states for more than i was originally suppose to, i needed to start paying rent and stuff.. Which is understandable... i'm paying $750 a month for rent... and just my car payment (under his name). i just started my 3rd year of college at OSU (ohio state univer)... on september 25th... so it's juggling school, work, and making time for demos.

I could've sworn i had my father type messages (while i was in NYC after being announced the winner)... to type a message to everyone at Soompi, JUSUNLEE, Type-V, (and other forums). I even phoned a fellow JUsunlee-er (she had left me a message at my hotel room in nyc) to tell everyone i was very happy, and thankful. --- i guess people forgot about that :sad: Well, i didn't.

There's many reasons why i don't type on the computer on the forums too much... mainly due to me trying to get my bills paid here, while juggling school and music. Also, whenever i do go online... even though i don't log on... i do read the message boards to see the topics... ^_^

Anyways, about the most recent news is... i believe my father is charging me a lil too much to live here... and i'm not in the best of terms with him right now... (my brother recently moved out as well)... and i'm about to also. So, i'm planning to just not tell him... for now, but close to the date when i have my place to go, and another car under MY name this time... i'll be leaving, then i'll be letting my father know. :huh: ** stress **

I'm completed with my demos (for the american companies)... but Korea is knocking on my door once again... so i may even go back there for one more album (as a solo). I'm not sure exactly what i'm going to do... but i just want to get out of my father's home for now... aigoooo.

** ok, before i burn ur eyeballs out... keke, i'll stop it right here.

(b-t-w... anyone have AA -- Asian Avenue??)

~ Jini/Theresa

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-19-2002 05:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Precious_BaByT Click here to Send Precious_BaByT a Private Message Find more posts by Precious_BaByT Add Precious_BaByT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

oh wow...i hope everything goes well for u

and congrats on the contest thingie

aa? my username is... azn_grl2 ^^

Old Post 11-19-2002 05:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

hmm...what korean companies more specifically :huh:
would you prefer to try your hand at america, rather than korea?

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 11-19-2002 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Precious_BaByT

the company...

oops... i wasn't specific What i meant when i said "korea" was knockin on my door... i meant J-Entercom... the company i'm still 'legally' under contract with. THey haven't released me from their contract.

~ Jini/Theresa

Old Post 11-19-2002 05:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Precious_BaByT Click here to Send Precious_BaByT a Private Message Find more posts by Precious_BaByT Add Precious_BaByT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

750 for rent? damn thats cheap

my aa is: civic_guy777 i dont use it anymore, its old school

Old Post 11-19-2002 05:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

hey how you doin.

i guess i'll be honest... and probably the only one on this forum to do so. but i wont be rude in my words. so please listen carefully.

Like it or not, you are a role model. You are what a lot of kids want to be these days. They look up to you. I guess having sort of a celebrity status will do that.
Celebrities have fans and im sure you have a lot. A lot of these kids on these forums will do whatever you say and they'll say whatever you want to hear.. Why? because again , you are famous. I'm sure they appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to post a comment here or there. I mean, if you say "jump!" they'll say "how high?!". If you say "run!" , they'll say "how far?!". if you say "vote!" they'll say "how many times?!" its as simple as that.
It's sad sometimes when you seem to take advantage of that status. Some people here on JSL have felt cheated and have been quick to judge you. Why? cuz you've made some promises that you have not kept. I personally don't care. But being completely uninfluenced by your music and your status i can say these things because i've witnessed them. It's just sad when people are completely enamoured by you and then have their heart's broken with an end result of rude judgement towards you.
I feel sympathetic towards you and your music label and all thats' been going on. I'm happy that you ended up on MTV. And we all didn't know what has been going on with you and your family. But in their eyes all that doesnt matter because you're still the role model who made promises and never kept them. and its hard to bounce back from that.

so what am i saying? don't be sorry. don't be mad. you dont owe us anything really. and we dont owe you . so live happily with your life. but nex time you become an ultra superstar.. dont forget that the fans help you to get there. and dont make promises you wont keep. that goes for everybody. d=) thanks for listening and peaceouttttt~

Sang Cheon Park/Sang Cheon Park

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-19-2002 07:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
i guess i'll be honest... and probably the only one on this forum to do so.

i spoke honestly. I honestly really didn't care about the whole issue of her promise. People forget.
I agree with everything else you said though

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 11-19-2002 07:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
I could've sworn i had my father type messages (while i was in NYC after being announced the winner)... to type a message to everyone at Soompi, JUSUNLEE, Type-V, (and other forums). I even phoned a fellow JUsunlee-er (she had left me a message at my hotel room in nyc) to tell everyone i was very happy, and thankful. --- i guess people forgot about that Well, i didn't.

yeah dat was me, the "fellow jusunlee-er"
i guess we were all a lil disappointed when we havent seen u around jsl for awhile. but its understandable dat u were busy wit school, work, and working on ur demo. i congratulate u on finishing ur demo and good luck on ur decision on which company to go with.

my AA username is BabyPhatShiet. havent updated it in awhile, but check it out!

Old Post 11-19-2002 03:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

heh nice to meet you again

Old Post 11-19-2002 04:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i spoke honestly too...750 is CHEAP rent lol

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Precious_BaByT

in response...

Hey, i totally feel what you're saying. And i did infact keep my promise, but it didn't work out the way i wanted.

On the set of TRL live taping... not after i was announced... but during the times when i was talking... (or the cue was on for commercial break-- u know when they have the lil music interlude... then it goes to commercial?) i DID say JUSUNLEE!! and i pumped my fist in the air... watching the tape at mtv studios after TRL...(they had recorded it ) .. i noticed the mic didn't pick up. Also, VAN (the other finalist)... made shout outs as well, but you could only see her lips move, you couldn't hear it... so people who have supported her as well were a little dissappointed. Same goes for Tracie... she also did shouts... but the mic didn't pick up. :sad: I distinctly remembered saying "wassup soompi"...(the mic picked up on that part... and apparently only that part). then the next chance i got i said "JUSUNLEE! (with my fist pumping in the air)... Then i kept signing the "V" sign for Type V forums... and towards the end i hand signaled Krucial Elements. --- AFter i was announced the winner, introducing the Avril lavigne video... (during commercial break, the mtv people told me to read the Cue-Card... i asked if i could improvise and say the names of the groups that have been supporting ... they told me just read from the teleprompter:

something like "hey a quick shout out to everyone who voted, u all know who u are... etcetcetc" -- that was the cue card. :sad:

I do NOT make promises i don't intend to keep... this is both in my professional and personal life. TRUST me on that. * BUT, i do, however, understand where people may have thought that way... but i thought i'd let all of you know exactly what happened... and since u spoke your thoughts... i'll give some quotes i live by everyday:

"Don't Assume... " --- "Don't judge if u don't know the whole story"-- finally "What u didn't see, is what u don't know... what u don't know... don't judge of it." (it's not directed towards any of you... it's just in general... these are my quotes i go by)

With that in mind... thank you for the reply, and your opinion... it is valued. I don't consider myself 'famous'... cuz with all honesty KISS wasn't big at all... and i can name like so many people who probably hate my vocals... keke. Maybe that's why it's so overwhelming to get so many people showing their love. Don't get me wrong, i appreciate all of them, and hopefully i can showcase that through my music (i REALLY want this one song i wrote to end up on a future album of mine... it's in dedication to the fans... )

~ Anyways, thanks for reading... thanks for responding... most of all, thanks for understanding. ^_^

~ OneLove, TakeCarez, n God Bless

~~~ Jini/Theresa ~~~~

Old Post 11-19-2002 09:30 PM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

yeah i noticed dat some of the contestants tried to give shoutouts but were unable to... i saw some of their lips moving and no words came out hehehe.

well i really hope everything goes well with ur solo album. i know things didnt go the way u wanted wit KISS and J-Entercom. but hopefully everything will turn out great for ur next album! i wanna hear the song u wrote for ur fans! is it in english or korean??

Old Post 11-19-2002 11:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

what's going on?

i don't watch mtv so i have no clue -_- i'll shut up now...

Old Post 11-20-2002 12:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

uh???

Old Post 11-20-2002 12:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

Like it or not, you are a role model. You are what a lot of kids want to be these days. They look up to you. I guess having sort of a celebrity status will do that.
Celebrities have fans and im sure you have a lot. A lot of these kids on these forums will do whatever you say and they'll say whatever you want to hear.. Why? because again , you are famous. I'm sure they appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to post a comment here or there. I mean, if you say "jump!" they'll say "how high?!". If you say "run!" , they'll say "how far?!". if you say "vote!" they'll say "how many times?!" its as simple as that.
It's sad sometimes when you seem to take advantage of that status. Some people here on JSL have felt cheated and have been quick to judge you. Why? cuz you've made some promises that you have not kept. I personally don't care. But being completely uninfluenced by your music and your status i can say these things because i've witnessed them. It's just sad when people are completely enamoured by you and then have their heart's broken with an end result of rude judgement towards you.
I feel sympathetic towards you and your music label and all thats' been going on. I'm happy that you ended up on MTV. And we all didn't know what has been going on with you and your family. But in their eyes all that doesnt matter because you're still the role model who made promises and never kept them. and its hard to bounce back from that.

i think u are kinda overrating her
she 'was' a gasoo and thats about it

Old Post 11-20-2002 12:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
hmm...what korean companies more specifically :huh:
would you prefer to try your hand at america, rather than korea?

yea try america it dosn'thurt to try

Old Post 11-20-2002 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff

she 'was' a gasoo and thats about it

she "was"? i thought she was in kiss?

Old Post 11-20-2002 02:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae

she "was"? i thought she was in kiss?

i did also was dat juss a project group?

Old Post 11-20-2002 03:02 AM
Street RSX

hmm havnt even seen this.. i think it wuz onlie a week ago.. sumone made a thread (titled: Jini from Kiss) about yoo and wen yoo ever gon hit us bak.. alotta people did feel badd.. after wuht we all did we got nuttin.. yes i wuz one of those too. i voted like craziee too.. jus so i could mabee see yoo in times square.. i werkk on broadway and 36th.. onlie 2 blocks from tha mtv studios. yea i tried mah best to get there.. buh crowded as hell.. buh still bak to topic.. i wuz hopin at least yoo would come back sumtym and hit us up. and also heard that yoo posted a thank yoo in soompi and not here.. buh now ifeel all badd bout sayin that.. since yoo did come bak and did hit us wit tha newz.. well thankzz fer trying your best and now i see wuht yoo had to go thru so i guess itz all good. aiite thankzz again and hope yoo rise and become a bigger star!! good luckzz peace

Last edited by Street RSX on 11-20-2002 at 05:05 AM

Old Post 11-20-2002 04:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Precious_BaByT

Saranghae- I was lead vocalist for K.I.S.S. In March of 2002, fellow group mates Umji, and Mini were kicked out of j-ent due to undisclosed reasons. They kept me under their contract, however... and had me come home (in ohio) to rest. I was suppose to be here for about 20 days to a month max.. then other things came up. If you've heard of Miss World Cup... aka Shin Mina... she got hired and became one of the gasoos under j-entercom (along with Wax, Jadu, Kim Gun Mo -- our company is only producing his next album -- and myself.) So things got pushed back. Long story short... Mina's Album consists of 3 K.I.S.S. songs (brought to my attention by Umji)... 2 of them... "moon jeh yah" and "noo gah bah"... still has our vocals on them... =[ She just sung over them. As "junhwabahduh" goes... that was suppose to be our follow up song to "because i'm a girl"... since we broke up, and Mina needed songs... they recycled 3 of ours. keke. i guess they didn't have enough time to get more songs... after all, they did make her whole album, and prepare for her debut right after they picked her from the world cup craze. ^_^ Anyways... j=entercom now wants me back in korea asap to record another album, as a solo. I'm hesitant, because of my connections here in the states. We'll see what i'll do.. i may just go back to korea for one album, and try it here in the states.

To Street RSX= I know you, and many others may have felt like i was being dishonest, and uncaring... which is totally understandable... but never assume... keke. I'm glad u now understand what happened, just as well as i understand what all of you have been thinking.

* i plan to keep in touch with you all more often through the forums... until i move out... erggg... i won't have a computer at my new cribbie for a while. (even though the one i'm using... I BOUGHT it... but since i'm not in good terms with my father at this time... he won't let me take it.) ::: SIGH :::

Anyways, keep in touch everyone... b-t-w... i have a new AA page... i just made it like last month... so stop by n say wassupppp... sign the guest book (it's like bare right now...lol)... and i'll sign yours back. ^_~ AA SN "precious_jini"

~ Jini/Theresa

Last edited by Precious_BaByT on 11-20-2002 at 06:32 AM

Old Post 11-20-2002 06:30 AM