Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > Homework Help > how do you study?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tea
Official Pothead

hey man...my roommate listened to chinese opera...wtf...i cant study with a guy screaming in my ear in a loud high pitched voice...and he played the chinese flute....no matter how good my speakers were, i cant drown out his shit

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-15-2002 01:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

hm.. in college..
do you pick your own roommate?
or is a room given to you and you HAVE to be in it?

Old Post 07-15-2002 02:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

u can choose a roommate, but if u dont have a specific one, they give u one. its better not to live with someone u already know cuz then youll find out that person's flaws and all the lil things they do to annoy u.....my roommate...he went to a neighboring shcool...i didnt really know him that well...we have mutual friends....he was pretty coo....but now....man..hes one big flaming homo....he often wears girls clothes..i have a picture of him doing so....and he wore a thong once..omg...not a pretty sight

Old Post 07-15-2002 03:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by tea
u can choose a roommate, but if u dont have a specific one, they give u one. its better not to live with someone u already know cuz then youll find out that person's flaws and all the lil things they do to annoy u.....my roommate...he went to a neighboring shcool...i didnt really know him that well...we have mutual friends....he was pretty coo....but now....man..hes one big flaming homo....he often wears girls clothes..i have a picture of him doing so....and he wore a thong once..omg...not a pretty sight

puahahahahah damn getin nasty here

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-21-2002 12:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

thats nasty

classical music helps me study better for some reason

Old Post 07-22-2002 06:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

very nasty

here he is

tea has attached this image:

Old Post 07-22-2002 07:03 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

puahahahaa wtf?????????!!!!! that dude is wacked up

some sortof wild beast woman

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-22-2002 07:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

My roommate back in soph year used to wear skirts and carried a purse

Old Post 07-22-2002 10:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
puahahahaa wtf?????????!!!!! that dude is wacked up

some sortof wild beast woman

Old Post 07-22-2002 11:16 PM
castle outsider

omg tahts weird

you should tell the police or something

Old Post 07-22-2002 11:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

the police would probably sodomize you then

Old Post 07-24-2002 10:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shaluski

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
m^(p/r), thats how i remember it. m to the p/r power. Those variables come from the slightly changed word, so it's Magnum PR, . You know like that show? Anyway, P = power, and r = radical. Cause if you have something raised to the fraction power, it's raised to the numerator's value in power and it's the root of whatever the denominator is (or radical). Get it? Hope this helps.

well, i never study Math that way... we don't memorise formulae in singapore this way... we understand the formulae, hence memorising is not a problem at all...

well... maybe that explains why the math standard in singapore is the one of the best in the world.

Old Post 07-26-2002 09:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shaluski Click here to Send shaluski a Private Message Find more posts by shaluski Add shaluski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by tea
hey man...my roommate listened to chinese opera...wtf...i cant study with a guy screaming in my ear in a loud high pitched voice...and he played the chinese flute....no matter how good my speakers were, i cant drown out his shit

hahahaha...

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 07-31-2002 02:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

if i wanna study. i gotta be doin somethin, like takin notes... but usually i don't study -.- i dunno how.. n it doesn't feel like it's helpin. but i pay attention in class so i don't have to study later. it helps since i take a lot of notes.

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 07-31-2002 02:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

usually i'm scramblin' to finish homework that was due a long time ago, so i'm either in a frenzy getting the problem set done behind the teacher's back, or falling asleep, dazed from too little bedtime

Old Post 07-31-2002 05:44 PM
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

i bump up moosic and study den make a cheat sheet

Old Post 08-04-2002 12:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

truthfully, i dont study very much, maybe thats y i dint do so good in skool this year. but when i do, its usually last minute panics at 3 in the morning, goin over notes, and crammin in as much as i can remember, which sux, since i dont remember nething after the test. hey, it does work, i started studying for my sat lyke a week before, and i did pretty well (surprising myself by doing better on my verbal than my math). if all else fails, cheatin works too (i try to quit doin that)

Old Post 08-04-2002 01:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kHoOkOoO

quote:
Originally posted by jini
if i wanna study. i gotta be doin somethin, like takin notes... but usually i don't study -.- i dunno how.. n it doesn't feel like it's helpin. but i pay attention in class so i don't have to study later. it helps since i take a lot of notes.

yep. thats what i do. just pay attention in class and take lots of notes. saves the trouble of having to read the book... most of the time...

Old Post 08-04-2002 12:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kHoOkOoO Click here to Send kHoOkOoO a Private Message Visit kHoOkOoO's homepage! Find more posts by kHoOkOoO Add kHoOkOoO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

i dont study cuz i hear everything in class. well depends on wat class. :P and another way to study is to do my hw, which i hardly do. ^^;

Old Post 08-12-2002 09:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

i blast music realie loud.. turn on AC if its hot.[then my room turns like 50 degrees. buh it feels so refreshing ].. sing along to the music.. and start reading.. or math or wuheber i have to study

Old Post 08-14-2002 01:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote