Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > Tears Of The Sun
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

Tears Of The Sun

i saw this movie last night. GREAT MOVIE!! i usually dun like war movies, but this one is exceptional!! it was very suspenseful thruout the whole movie! i could almost feel like i'm IN the movie! awesome sound effects as well! very sad at some parts of the movie. a must-see!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-08-2003 07:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

iw ant to watch it!!! yeah some of my friends said it was really good and my dad wants to go watch it so i probably will go wid him

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 03-08-2003 07:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

yea i heard it was good~~ i think its jus a movie jus to make guys want to join the army for the war against iraq...haha....i need to watch it

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 03-08-2003 11:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by NaRa JjAnG
yea i heard it was good~~ i think its jus a movie jus to make guys want to join the army for the war against iraq...haha....i need to watch it

hahaha YVAN EHT NIOJ!!! actually.... YMRA EHT NIOJ!!!

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 03-09-2003 01:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by NaRa JjAnG
i think its jus a movie jus to make guys want to join the army for the war against iraq...haha....i need to watch it

hahaha nah i dun think so.... at least i hope not!!!

Old Post 03-09-2003 10:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

o i saw the previews for this movie and didnt think it was going to be good. havent read any reviews on it yet..i should probabaly check it out though

Old Post 03-11-2003 01:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
o i saw the previews for this movie and didnt think it was going to be good. havent read any reviews on it yet..i should probabaly check it out though

yeah at first i didnt think it would be good either. but give it a shot! u might like it! i recommend it

Old Post 03-11-2003 02:42 AM
KrNjJaNgGoO777

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
hahaha YVAN EHT NIOJ!!! actually.... YMRA EHT NIOJ!!!

hahhaah i almost fergot about that. heh dont' see that simpsons episode lately

Old Post 03-11-2003 06:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KrNjJaNgGoO777 Click here to Send KrNjJaNgGoO777 a Private Message Find more posts by KrNjJaNgGoO777 Add KrNjJaNgGoO777 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Juny

awesome movie people .. watch it although it is gross it is phat it u like combat and true life situations.. hollah

Old Post 03-13-2003 10:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Juny Click here to Send Juny a Private Message Find more posts by Juny Add Juny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

yeh, this was a great movie, it was alot better then i expected

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 03-23-2003 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote