Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > nice mods for 'o1 acd cpe
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yur_swt_angel
:)

nice mods for 'o1 acd cpe

any whun know sum NICE modz i can do for a 2001 honda accord coupe? without making it loooq sho rice-y haha ;p

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2002 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

do what you can for little or no money.

like the headlight thing that i told you about.

you can take out your restrictor in the intake to get a throatier sound. not by much tho.

for 20 bucks or so you can get cheap H.I.D. wanna be bulbs. but i suggest not to cuz they burned up my wires. and if you do take the amber out of the headlights you can replace the halogen parking lights and get some h.i.d colored ones or whatever colored ones. and some h.i.d. wannabe corner lights. so you'd have all clear h.i.d look. trust me it looks kool. as far as more lights go you can get sidemarkers and replace the dome lights to whatever color but you might consider them ricey. but the dark blue i had was nice.

if you want a nice sound consider getting an intake for starters. but im sure a K&N filter works just as fine as far as power goes. which is basically nada. and then exhaust will give you a nice fat sound. headers are kool too. if you wanna know what kind of brands to go for always go tanabe or apexi. and if those company dont make whatever you're looking for just ask me. my dad has an accord so i did my h.w. a bit. but those will cost you alot.

as far as sound system goes.. just get whatever suits you

as far as aesthetics.. and not going too ricey. start with some tints maybe. if you're into that, some springs to lower it.(or coilovers but i hear the ride is not that great) maybe a non flashy wing. either factory wings or something not too flashy like a type R wing(yea i know its not a type R its just a name of the wing people). and if you really want a body kit. try wingswest. altho im not sure if they have your year because the 01's and the 98-00's are a lil different.

wheels. should cost you a lot. whatever you like. and some nice gripppey tires

i guess thats as far as you can get when it comes to the basics . if you want specifics.. lemme know. d=)

dont worry about getting a little ricey. its your car. do what you like. besides there will always be somebody who thinks everything is ricey. "omigod he lowered his car. rice!!" fakk him or her. To each his own.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-15-2002 01:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
do what you can for little or no money.

like the headlight thing that i told you about.

you can take out your restrictor in the intake to get a throatier sound. not by much tho.

for 20 bucks or so you can get cheap H.I.D. wanna be bulbs. but i suggest not to cuz they burned up my wires. and if you do take the amber out of the headlights you can replace the halogen parking lights and get some h.i.d colored ones or whatever colored ones. and some h.i.d. wannabe corner lights. so you'd have all clear h.i.d look. trust me it looks kool. as far as more lights go you can get sidemarkers and replace the dome lights to whatever color but you might consider them ricey. but the dark blue i had was nice.

if you want a nice sound consider getting an intake for starters. but im sure a K&N filter works just as fine as far as power goes. which is basically nada. and then exhaust will give you a nice fat sound. headers are kool too. if you wanna know what kind of brands to go for always go tanabe or apexi. and if those company dont make whatever you're looking for just ask me. my dad has an accord so i did my h.w. a bit. but those will cost you alot.

as far as sound system goes.. just get whatever suits you

as far as aesthetics.. and not going too ricey. start with some tints maybe. if you're into that, some springs to lower it.(or coilovers but i hear the ride is not that great) maybe a non flashy wing. either factory wings or something not too flashy like a type R wing(yea i know its not a type R its just a name of the wing people). and if you really want a body kit. try wingswest. altho im not sure if they have your year because the 01's and the 98-00's are a lil different.

wheels. should cost you a lot. whatever you like. and some nice gripppey tires

i guess thats as far as you can get when it comes to the basics . if you want specifics.. lemme know. d=)

dont worry about getting a little ricey. its your car. do what you like. besides there will always be somebody who thinks everything is ricey. "omigod he lowered his car. rice!!" fakk him or her. To each his own.

whoa.. thats alot.. keke.. yeh i was thinkin ob lowering my car.. cuz the coupe.. looqz shooo highup -_-; and imma do the clr lights fosho.. im still thinking bouh the taillights -_-; and.. soundsystem.. i got almost.. exhaughts.. got... interior for now.. idunno -_-;..

Old Post 11-15-2002 04:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by yur_swt_angel
whoa.. thats alot.. keke.. yeh i was thinkin ob lowering my car.. cuz the coupe.. looqz shooo highup -_-; and imma do the clr lights fosho.. im still thinking bouh the taillights -_-; and.. soundsystem.. i got almost.. exhaughts.. got... interior for now.. idunno -_-;..
definitliee drop it.. tha accord cpe is way too high up lookin.. i agree, tananbes got nice headers and exhaust for tha acd cpe. and aem or jackson racing intakes are good.. rims and tires will run yoo about 1000-2000 dollas.. yoo could go fer sum nice bbs or enkeis, wit yokos, falkens, or toyo tires. fer audio.. i like pioneer, alpine, polk, xplods, and kenwood.

Old Post 11-15-2002 04:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

u can always get type-R style headlights...and eibach makes springs for ur car called sportlines...drops about 1.75 to 2 inches...very nice look...eliminates the wheel to fender gap...tints on ur car depending on wat color it is changes the look...if its a black car...it makes it look more uniform...on a lighter color car with dark tints...it kinda makes the car look...hmmm...beaner...tints iz not for everyone

Old Post 11-15-2002 07:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

im helping my friend fix up his 2002 accord coupe

Old Post 11-15-2002 09:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel

quote:
Originally posted by tea
im helping my friend fix up his 2002 accord coupe
EN!?!!?! lol.. help mE! nawt hym! :P

Old Post 11-15-2002 01:35 PM
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by yur_swt_angel
EN!?!!?! lol.. help mE! nawt hym! :P

haha, so far, hes done minor stuff, lights mostly
then spark plugs, and wires.

im getting him a carbon fiberhood
and got him some deals for springs and wheels.
i found a guy who has an accord and is needing to sell some parts too

Old Post 11-15-2002 08:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

cf hoods look like raw ass unless you paint them..

and when you paint them, they just look like a normal hood.

unless you do something stupid and get a cf hood with scoops or something =\

but seriously, two tone just makes it look like you're a poser. Someone who spent all their money on the car to impress their friends, and couldnt afford enough to paint it.

Old Post 11-15-2002 10:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote