Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > my ferst car...
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
indecisive
the Deranged one

you mean you've never heard of poppin your intake in tha oven to add more performance?...lol j/k

OMG!!...there's another bullshit "how to increase your HP" fact that I can use hahahahaha

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-10-2002 03:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
you mean you've never heard of poppin your intake in tha oven to add more performance?...lol j/k

OMG!!...there's another bullshit "how to increase your HP" fact that I can use hahahahaha

ahahahahahah nice!!! i gotta use that once on sum white boi ricers here!! hahaha this is goin to be soooo funniee.. oyea and they believed me wen i said.. "tha more aggressive tha bodi kit looks, yoo'll get more boost in your car!!" ahahahah and they all got these realliee craziee kits wit like 50 overlapping flares and cuts.. ahahahahhaha idiots.. well.. im not sure if they got it cuz i said that.. or they got it cuz they thought it looked nice.. buh it wuz prettie funniee!! haha

Old Post 11-10-2002 04:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
ahahahahahah nice!!! i gotta use that once on sum white boi ricers here!! hahaha this is goin to be soooo funniee.. oyea and they believed me wen i said.. "tha more aggressive tha bodi kit looks, yoo'll get more boost in your car!!" ahahahah and they all got these realliee craziee kits wit like 50 overlapping flares and cuts.. ahahahahhaha idiots.. well.. im not sure if they got it cuz i said that.. or they got it cuz they thought it looked nice.. buh it wuz prettie funniee!! haha

bahahaha n watch they find out u lied n come at yo ass haha dat'll be funny

Old Post 11-10-2002 09:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
bahahaha n watch they find out u lied n come at yo ass haha dat'll be funny
tooo badd their integra *type-r* stickered cars can go faster than my type-s!! ahhahaha.. i dun kno.. buh tha onlie things they have are sticker, hugeass moster wings, sum hav fire decals, and othas have racing stripes, 16 inch chromed out hubcaps!!! ahahahha.. mabee i should be scared.. ooooo!!

Old Post 11-10-2002 03:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
tooo badd their integra *type-r* stickered cars can go faster than my type-s!! ahhahaha.. i dun kno.. buh tha onlie things they have are sticker, hugeass moster wings, sum hav fire decals, and othas have racing stripes, 16 inch chromed out hubcaps!!! ahahahha.. mabee i should be scared.. ooooo!!

OI!!! don't diss hubcaps...I'm an unproud member of the hubcap club......but of course I had no choice and I'll be getting my rims soon hopefully hehe.

14" ALL THE WAY BABY!!! ehheeh

I think I'm gonan put a Type-R sticker on my Beamer cuz I hear it'll make my car go faster lols!!!

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 11-11-2002 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
OI!!! don't diss hubcaps...I'm an unproud member of the hubcap club......but of course I had no choice and I'll be getting my rims soon hopefully hehe.

14" ALL THE WAY BABY!!! ehheeh

I think I'm gonan put a Type-R sticker on my Beamer cuz I hear it'll make my car go faster lols!!!

ahahahahhaa dun worriee!! those type-r stickers are freakin amazing.. the thingz it can do to tha engines!! yo yoo should get 14"chromed out hubcaps!! ahahaha, itz suppose to help yoo accelerate better, better grip, and ahella better control!!!! ahahahahahha trust me!! i stuck a type-r sticker on mah snowboard!!! ahahahhahahhahaa]

LOOOOK!!!! K2 Integra Type-R snowboard!! ahahahhaa

Street RSX has attached this image:

Old Post 11-11-2002 08:08 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

hahaha OH SHIETS!!!! I think I"ve made my beamer into a dope ass car..hahaha check it out

BMW E30 ACCORD TYPE-R!!!!!! AHAHHAHAHA

Shift_

Old Post 11-11-2002 08:41 PM
eddiee
werD?

quote:
hahaha OH SHIETS!!!! I think I"ve made my beamer into a dope ass car..hahaha check it out

BMW E30 ACCORD TYPE-R!!!!!! AHAHHAHAHA

lol accords...dont you juss love em?

Old Post 11-11-2002 08:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

ahahahha thas great!!! your bmw accord type-R and mah K2 Integra Type-R!!! ahahahhaha thiss is troo rice.. except mine is onlie downhilll ahahaha!!

Old Post 11-12-2002 01:21 AM
yur_swt_angel
:)

my car rules all.. har har har xP

Old Post 11-12-2002 01:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

ahahhaa.. we're getting soooo off topic.. howd it start anyways?? haha

Old Post 11-12-2002 01:32 AM
yur_swt_angel

clr tail lights.. melting to take color off.. oven.. speed.. rice.. hahaha

Old Post 11-12-2002 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by yur_swt_angel
clr tail lights.. melting to take color off.. oven.. speed.. rice.. hahaha
ooooo ic.. hahahahaha..

Old Post 11-12-2002 01:50 AM
yur_swt_angel

quote:
ooooo ic.. hahahahaha..
har har har xp

Old Post 11-12-2002 02:40 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

then I said my intake thing and then that whole rice stuff happened.....

wut is this thread supposed to be bout neways???

Shift_

Old Post 11-12-2002 02:59 AM
Street RSX

about leesa gettin her ferst car.. hahahah. and she got tha accord coupe ex. and it totalliee started to turn into a ricing thread ahahahaha

Old Post 11-12-2002 06:13 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i said clear headlights.. not tailights.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-12-2002 06:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
i said clear headlights.. not tailights.

damn..that reminds me..I gotta get Clear Headlights b4 I can get HID....ai....sux ass...

Shift_

Old Post 11-12-2002 07:44 AM
yur_swt_angel

TAILLIGHTS HEADLIGHTS.. der both lights at go on the korners of the frikkin car.. hahaha JK! :X

i needa do clr hed/tail lights anywase :D

Old Post 11-12-2002 11:30 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

its impossible to clear out your tailights.. unless you buyem. but the clears look like crap anyway. i cleared the headlights because i hate amber reflectors.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-13-2002 05:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote