Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > my ferst car...
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yur_swt_angel
:)

my ferst car...

and i still kant believe i got a car.. hahah ;x

i got me a..

2001 honda accord coupe.. white.. ex i4 (v6 ish too muchies >[) and it has alot ob kool options :D puhehe :P

i'll show picz later.. lOL =x

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2002 05:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

Re: my ferst car...

quote:
Originally posted by yur_swt_angel
and i still kant believe i got a car.. hahah ;x

i got me a..

2001 honda accord coupe.. white.. ex i4 (v6 ish too muchies >[) and it has alot ob kool options :D puhehe :P

i'll show picz later.. lOL =x

a nice car. please dont ever buy altezza's or a spoiler -_-;

clearcorners are fine, a small kit and trim are okay =\ but altezza's are ass, and spoilers are ass.

Old Post 10-18-2002 06:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-dK-
FreAk

how much did you pay for it?
and how much of it was your own money?
hehe

Old Post 10-18-2002 08:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for -dK- Click here to Send -dK- a Private Message Find more posts by -dK- Add -dK- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yay!! accord coupe!! nice car leesa!!

Old Post 10-18-2002 02:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel

quote:
Originally posted by -dK-
how much did you pay for it?
and how much of it was your own money?
hehe

none ya business xP

---------------------------------------

altezzas suck ass.. i agree~ puhaha.. der wush a souped up new civic.. wif a body kit altezza lights and shiet... my bruder wush lyk.. yu should get that!.. im lyke.. fock no.. puhaha =x

en yeh imma leab most ob my car stock.. cuz yeh.. imma jus do sum gurlie dings to it.. like put all dis mashimaro shiet in it.. puhaha =x and imma jus add a li muffler at the bak xP

Old Post 10-18-2002 10:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merc

very nice car...very stylish...and the engine to back up its looks..

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Old Post 10-18-2002 10:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

dont diss my is300!!!!!!

Old Post 10-18-2002 10:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i drove ma dads accord since 98... if ya have about 5 hours to kill i can show you how to clear the headlights yourself instead of paying for clear heads.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-18-2002 10:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
i drove ma dads accord since 98... if ya have about 5 hours to kill i can show you how to clear the headlights yourself instead of paying for clear heads.
5 hrz?!?!?! gewd lawd.. lOL =x

Old Post 10-18-2002 11:16 PM
Prototype

quote:
5 hrz?!?!?! gewd lawd.. lOL =x

it shouldnt take that long to strip paint =\

well.. maybe. I've never done it before.

Old Post 10-18-2002 11:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

it doesnt take 5 hours....all u need is one of those hot guns and melt the orange strip on the bottom of the light..then silicon to seal it...well maybe u need 5 hours for the silicon to dry

Old Post 10-18-2002 11:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel

imma jus ask my dad or brother to do it.. since my dads a enginer sho yeh.. hes goot wif cars.. sho ish bruder.. ;x

Old Post 10-18-2002 11:45 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

u finally got ur accord haha
keep it stocked haha

Old Post 10-19-2002 01:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
u finally got ur accord haha
keep it stocked haha

yeh.. imma trie ;x

Old Post 10-19-2002 02:22 AM
weed smoka

your parents bought it for you huh

Old Post 10-27-2002 04:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel

quote:
Originally posted by weed smoka
your parents bought it for you huh
im 16 wut yu ex[p]e[c]t? me to magically have the money to buy a car lyke dis? -_-;

Last edited by yur_swt_angel on 11-09-2002 at 07:32 AM

Old Post 11-09-2002 04:23 AM
Street RSX

quote:
im 16 wut yu except? me to magically have the money to buy a car lyke dis? -_-;
yoo mean expect.. haha i dun kno.. all these peepo here are always sayin shit about, us paying fer our own cars.. i still cant believe tha shit about me not paying fer mah own car went on fer days.. why do yoo people fukin care if our parents bought it fer us or not.. mind your own fukin business..

Old Post 11-09-2002 07:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
yoo mean expect.. haha i dun kno.. all these peepo here are always sayin shit about, us paying fer our own cars.. i still cant believe tha shit about me not paying fer mah own car went on fer days.. why do yoo people fukin care if our parents bought it fer us or not.. mind your own fukin business..

heh werd

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 11-09-2002 07:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yeap.. took me more than five hours cuz i didnt know what i was doing.. no strippping paint.. no melting.. the bitch is taking apart the housing.. i used a blow dryer d=P but the easiest way i heard was puttin it in your oven.. but i dunno how safe that is.. maybe four hours..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-09-2002 08:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

im not down with putting car parts in ovens lol

Old Post 11-09-2002 09:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote