Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Initial-D love.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

Initial-D love.

i would like to buy that car. if i had $40,000.00 to spend (due to testing and emissions and shit.) somebody is actually selling that car, in japan.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-16-2002 05:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

lmfao..... 40 grand? As much as I love the hachi, I'd rather buy a american version corolla GTS which is the exact same except its left hand drive.

Old Post 09-16-2002 07:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

I actually think I know a guy thats buying a hachi. I dont think he's spending 40k though.

Old Post 09-16-2002 08:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i wouldnt buy that fer 40k.. mabe like 20k..

Old Post 09-16-2002 03:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

wonder if anyone is thinking out there...i said 40k due to the fucking shipping, emissions, clearance, paperwork. fuck, stop and read between the little lines for a second. damn. the dude is only selling it for 7900...33,000+ km on the odometer.

Old Post 09-17-2002 05:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

yeah I wouldnt pay 40k for it.

and I dont think my friend is spending 40k or anywhere near it, and I think he's getting his imported too.

Old Post 09-17-2002 11:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

it's not authentic enough to be Initial D....it doesn't have the Tofu Shop Decals on it lol.

hell no..I wouldn't spend 40k shipping it and stuff. maybe if it was the FC, FD, 32, Silvia or S14 then of course I would heh.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 09-17-2002 05:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by volcom strider
wonder if anyone is thinking out there...i said 40k due to the fucking shipping, emissions, clearance, paperwork. fuck, stop and read between the little lines for a second. damn. the dude is only selling it for 7900...33,000+ km on the odometer.

stop cursing...if the other mods wont take care of their own forums i will...this is ur only warning

Old Post 09-17-2002 06:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by marvinHYUNG
stop cursing...if the other mods wont take care of their own forums i will...this is ur only warning

you talk to much bullshit. pacifist mofo.

Last edited by volcom strider on 09-17-2002 at 07:26 PM

Old Post 09-17-2002 07:22 PM
Street RSX

quote:

whoa chill mann

im nott sayin i dint read it buh i did and i still wont pay all dat fer shippin and shizz...

Old Post 09-17-2002 08:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

quote:

Then your friend is clearly a fool to be even paying that much for all of that paperwork.

Old Post 09-20-2002 11:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:

take this as a warning. next time you disrespect any of the supermods, youll be domoded. sorry, i just wont tolerate insubordinate behaviors, especially from a moderator, who is supposed to be a 'role model' for the forum at large.

Old Post 09-23-2002 06:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

i wanna see volcom say dat jusun is a pacifist mofo too....ho ho

Old Post 09-24-2002 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

y'know what i dont give a damn. tell you the truth. you're a hypocrite, giving me a warning just 'cause i'm pissed off. so i dont really care. :sleepy:

Old Post 09-24-2002 01:55 AM
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by marvinHYUNG
i wanna see volcom say dat jusun is a pacifist mofo too....ho ho

marvin, its over. dont try to start more shit.

Old Post 09-24-2002 05:39 AM
micron
all i need is a miracle

closing thread. volcom strider and marvinHYUNG please check your pms.

Old Post 09-24-2002 06:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote