Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > how did you meet your best friend?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
annabanana
Food Moderator

Best friends

A best friend is really important to have. How did you meet your best friend? and was there a time when you didn't have a best friend but a lot of close friends?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-03-2002 05:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

hMm...i never really had a best friend till now..
just a real good friend at da time..
but~ i met mah best friend in 7th grade...
our thinking mentality is some what da same..
we knoe wut were thinking..when no one else understands
but den again..were very different..

one thing bout certain people dat bug me is dat dey
have more than one best friend..but doesnt "best friend"
mean da best out of all your friends? so how can there be
more than one best? if best is the highest rank or wutever..
i dunno..dat juss bugs me..

Old Post 07-03-2002 06:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i met my best friend first year at middle school. she was in my 1rst period, she thought i was chinese at first. then my other close friend introduced me to her.
we got close the following year. she's the friend i did the surprise present to on her bday at school. shes cute.

before i met THAT friend i mentioned up there ^ .. i didnt have any best friends. but i had three real close ones. they werent my ideal friends, but we kicked it together during school and on weekends anyway and called each other up talk about whatever girls talk about. i drifted away from two of them as i entered high school.

Old Post 07-03-2002 06:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

mai current best friend is one whom i've been frenz evr since third grd...we've alwaize been very close, but we didn't realli bcum BEST frenz till 8 grd. b4 that, i had anothr best friend, but we didn't realli hang out and the friend from 3rd grd i'd see every weekend at church and stuff. so eventualli we grew apart, especially wen we entered high skool, so mai church frend is mai best frend now...
i guess i've alwaize had a best frend, but i've alwaize had a close group of frenz too

Old Post 07-10-2002 03:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

lets see my best friend, we were best friends for like 4 years, then he moved away to cali, then i still tried to call him and stuff, but he never picked up the fone, then he becomes a pothead and gets caught in skool smokin pot so yea there's wat was my best friend. :sad:

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-10-2002 03:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

best friends grow apart from each other, when they're not together.. all of my friends have grown apart from me, cause i moved and do not live over there with them anymore....

Old Post 07-11-2002 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

my best friend is a girl...=P..thats all i gotta say

Old Post 07-11-2002 05:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

my momz

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-11-2002 05:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

ur mom??

um...ok...lemme clarify my answer...and i guess make it more detailled....
shes this girl that i met in my first year of college...i thought she was really cute, and so did like 100 other guys. we started talking, but we never had any interest in each other, but we hung out everyday, and talked for hours...its like weve known each other for a long time...shes not my mom

Old Post 07-11-2002 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

why have one if u can have many more.

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
why have one if u can have many more.

true..but what if two of your best friends had the same birthday and they didn't know each other..who's party would you go to? can't just leave one friend's to go to another..that's hella rude..haha

Old Post 07-15-2002 06:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

all my best friends are related to me... Iono why but I've just grown up to trust only those who are related to me... that way I know that no doubt, they'll be there for me... and I've had best friend turn to enemy experiences... that's what makes me believe that best friends are those who are related to you... at least you know that they will always be there for you...

Old Post 07-17-2002 06:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

Awww.....this topic is sweet.
My best is Areum Lee!! (I love you!!)
I met her in kindergarten and she was in grade 1......
We both didn't know english so out teacher (it was a split class). put us together to listen to these english follow-along-with-the-book tapes.
We sat together, and we became best friends.
She's the best!!

I might post a pic of me and her later~

Old Post 07-19-2002 05:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shaluski

i do not have one best friend, but many close friends, but we are really quite close that i can say i have several best friends...

i think i met this great gang when i was 16/17...

so it's been about 3 years...

oops, revealed my age...

Old Post 07-23-2002 07:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shaluski Click here to Send shaluski a Private Message Find more posts by shaluski Add shaluski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

i dont realli have a best friend..jus a bunch of really good friends..i can think of 3 that im particulary fond of. the 1st one i met when i was in 2nd grade (almost 10 years ago..wow), the 2nd one, i met in 6th grade but didnt become close to her until we were freshmen in HS..the 3rd one, i met at my summer work place 2 and a half years ago..i discovered he went to my school hah..never noticed him before..but what sux is that the 3 of them arent friends w/each other..not that they dont like each other..they just arent friends..

Old Post 09-15-2002 06:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

I have 2 best friends, erm I met in baby infants like 10 years ago, and the other was in 1st year of primary school 8 years ago, haha I just walked up to him and he had a gameboy in school at the time so I wanted to play it, and from their on we became friends an' stuff...

Old Post 09-15-2002 12:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

met my best friendsa looong time ago, in like 4th grade, and we just hung out ever since then.

Old Post 09-16-2002 10:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

how did you meet your best friend?

hmm..i havent seen my best friend since couple months. i drove over to her house and while walking to another friends house..we were walking past our old middle school where we met. we were talking about all our memories..where we would meet everyone before and after school, and how our friendship started out. she said "it all started out with a piece of paper" which is true..becuz i met her on the first day of 7th grade in PE..and we needed a piece of paper..but i didnt have paper with me, so i asked her if i could have one. from there..thats how our friendship started. its amazing how such a little thing like a piece of paper can start something big like a best friend/friendship.

but anyway..how did ya'll meet your best friends?

Old Post 01-19-2003 03:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

in the 5th grade.

we not really like best best of friends now .. we just have a really good relationship .. hes there for me and im there for him.

Old Post 01-19-2003 04:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

i met my best friends in school. i met one because she had the same last name as i did and we were in all of each other's classes so i had someone to walk through the halls it ^^. i met the other one in advisory because we had the same interests in anime and everything^^, but i think our friendship is fadin away because i spend too much time wit one while the other one spends time with another best friend from her school.

Old Post 01-19-2003 05:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote