Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > my self -_-
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

ur very very pretty u shouldn't call ur self ugly such low self estem pplz have deez dayz haha but ur very pretty nice picz :D

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-06-2002 08:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

hm.. i dont think its low self-esteem
she KNOWS she's one hot bi---.. um.. girl ^-^

i think she's just being modest

very pretty

Old Post 07-06-2002 09:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

soo cute!!! I would go out wit yoo I'm 16, hahahaha!!! so troo y do all the gurlz that look good alwayz say they ugly?! yo gurl, your realli cute, dun say shit bout yourself, aiite!!

yo that tibby ain't look so good, white n red dun look goob on a tibby, blak and silver lookz best.... here'z a pic of mah friend'z tibby, itz nice...

Street RSX has attached this image:

Old Post 07-06-2002 04:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HyundaiWRC

THATS BULL SH!T.... THAST A COMPANY PICTURE OF A BODY KIT FROM ZEFIRO DESIGNS SOUTH KOREA! THAT BODY HASN'T EVEN BEEN PRODUCED YET!

Old Post 07-06-2002 06:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HyundaiWRC Click here to Send HyundaiWRC a Private Message Find more posts by HyundaiWRC Add HyundaiWRC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by HyundaiWRC
THATS BULL SH!T.... THAST A COMPANY PICTURE OF A BODY KIT FROM ZEFIRO DESIGNS SOUTH KOREA! THAT BODY HASN'T EVEN BEEN PRODUCED YET!

haha yo chillz` we dont wanna start anoter fight here.

Old Post 07-06-2002 06:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

haha, chill mah friendz car iz that color, he onli haz the wingz, he wantz to get that body kit, he dint get it yet, i kno it dint come out yet, thats the onli type, onli one... he werkin on gettin it wen they do produce it, n the wingz aren't even tha same buh itz almost same thing.... I sayin hez werkin on makin it look like dat, like how i'm werkin on to make mah rsx look like the Wings West/ Alpine RSX (the one on mah avatar)... Damn n all da tym i supported u on the Korean car topicz in the car forumz...

O and sorry for goin off topic...

Old Post 07-06-2002 07:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skandaluss
*~ SOO JUNG EE ~*

quote:
Heres a Tiburon for you , you cute girl you... i'm 19 by the way, you not hearing this from some 50 year old man. thats like old Japanese men watching sailor moon in bars!!

*gasp* nice car

Old Post 07-06-2002 09:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for skandaluss Click here to Send skandaluss a Private Message Visit skandaluss's homepage! Find more posts by skandaluss Add skandaluss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skandaluss
*~ SOO JUNG EE ~*

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
hehe wow`youre really pretty`
heh` im 87 too by the way` xP

oooOoOoH ~~ i see i see xD*

Old Post 07-06-2002 09:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for skandaluss Click here to Send skandaluss a Private Message Visit skandaluss's homepage! Find more posts by skandaluss Add skandaluss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skandaluss
*~ SOO JUNG EE ~*

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
soo cute!!! I would go out wit yoo I'm 16, hahahaha!!! so troo y do all the gurlz that look good alwayz say they ugly?! yo gurl, your realli cute, dun say shit bout yourself, aiite!!

yo that tibby ain't look so good, white n red dun look goob on a tibby, blak and silver lookz best.... here'z a pic of mah friend'z tibby, itz nice...

nice ~!!

Old Post 07-06-2002 09:53 PM
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

lol pretty ones always say they're not

Old Post 07-06-2002 10:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

haha look at all those guys trying to hook up

Old Post 07-06-2002 11:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HyundaiWRC

OK OK, Sorry RSX,

Sorry for yelling at you, and thanks for supporting me on the car forums.

I wanna race you By the way.

Old Post 07-07-2002 12:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HyundaiWRC Click here to Send HyundaiWRC a Private Message Find more posts by HyundaiWRC Add HyundaiWRC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:

I wanna race you By the way.

include me. ill be running.

Old Post 07-07-2002 12:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:

include me. ill be running.

yea seon-ho hook up some NOS on ur shoes!!

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-07-2002 12:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KooJay
Call me Jay

she's hot...

Old Post 07-07-2002 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KooJay Click here to Send KooJay a Private Message Find more posts by KooJay Add KooJay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

If you think you're ugly, then you're ugly.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 07-07-2002 02:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLee
If you think you're ugly, then you're ugly.

If you think you're ugly, then you're pretty
If you think you're pretty, then you're ugly

Old Post 07-07-2002 02:21 AM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:

If you think you're pretty, then you're ugly

not all the time, alot of girls know they r pretty and show it off

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-07-2002 02:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

haha, troo!! Shez still hott, haha i want to meat yooo... buh i live in Jerzee ssooo wuhteverz.... still your realli coot, dun call yourself ugly aiite!!!

yo WRC wuh car u got, prob a Korean car, haha... I wanted da tibby buh the rsx came out first n i wanted it, so i got it, buh now the tibby comez out n i want that car, itz all good tho... We'll race, haha sumtym...

Old Post 07-07-2002 02:35 AM
KooJay
Call me Jay

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008

not all the time, alot of girls know they r pretty and show it off

I agree...
(is it a bad thing?)

Old Post 07-07-2002 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KooJay Click here to Send KooJay a Private Message Find more posts by KooJay Add KooJay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote