Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > This is Hurly :D
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by hurly.org

I'm on biochemist forums too. Investigate them too will you? :D

no biochem forums i know about, nor did i feel like looking because i would not think there would be a pics section in a biochem forum and also you mentioned it so it could be the one place you did not post pictures. All in all, probably a quest for naught. But, a quick google search shows this:

http://www.mlforums.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4251

also...contradiction?

1) "Dunno why...I'm not good with girls."

2) "Bring me a cute asian gurl and I'll talk like no man have ever talked before... ^^"

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 08-08-2004 at 11:02 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-08-2004 10:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

damn..this guy is on every forum. get a life

Old Post 08-09-2004 01:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by tea
damn..this guy is on every forum. get a life

that's for reals man shiet u know damn

Old Post 08-09-2004 03:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Well... atleast something is gettin a little AkShiOhn [action].

JSL forums hasn't seen a thread growing like this since... man this forum is dead.

*clicks View New Posts*
"Oh... 5 threads with new posts. Okay."
*5 minutes go by*
"5 minutes? That was a quickie... "

We should all take the time to thank hurly for getting us this much AkShiOhn [action]. Imagine that eh Davide?

Old Post 08-09-2004 09:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hurly.org

:D

Keep this thread going PsychoSnowman! gO gO!
You're actually helping me, haha! :p

E V E R L A S T I N G - http://www.hurly.org

Old Post 08-09-2004 04:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hurly.org Click here to Send hurly.org a Private Message Visit hurly.org's homepage! Find more posts by hurly.org Add hurly.org to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

You're fighting a losing battle, hurly. The only intelligent thing you said was that you wouldn't respond, except you didn't stick to that.

So just shut up and go put on your girl's shoes. I'm sure that'll make you feel better.

Old Post 08-09-2004 07:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hurly.org

quote:
Originally posted by aaqthree
You're fighting a losing battle, hurly. The only intelligent thing you said was that you wouldn't respond, except you didn't stick to that.

So just shut up and go put on your girl's shoes. I'm sure that'll make you feel better.

Nah, that wouldn't be any fun, would it? :)
This is none of your business either, so shut your own mouth Mr. Intelligent :D

quote:

Oooo...Yes daddy! I bet you felt good writing that sentence. Haha ^^

Last edited by hurly.org on 08-09-2004 at 07:23 PM

Old Post 08-09-2004 07:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hurly.org Click here to Send hurly.org a Private Message Visit hurly.org's homepage! Find more posts by hurly.org Add hurly.org to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by aaqthree
So just shut up and go put on your girl's shoes.

... what girlfriend.

Old Post 08-09-2004 08:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weed smoka

damn hurly you dont stop do you. everyone here is hating on left and right. fucking faggot. go suck on a dick or something. are you going to cry like a little bitch and leave here too like you did with tae-hwan.com?

Old Post 08-09-2004 09:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

The funny thing about this is that you respond as if you are playing all of us, as if we are wasting our time, and we are all the fool in the specific scenario. You act as if we are all derranged, but the one that is...is - in fact - you, as aaqthree tried to point out. Maybe you did not realize it, but even if we are wasting our time...this thread still provides a great deal of entertainment to everyone including me, also it is very enjoyable. That is really all the worth one needs in an ONLINE forum haha, people like you who get schooled online always act like there needs to be some great reason for posting online, as if it is closely intertwined with having a social life, etc. What a stupid thought, is all i have to say in all.

On a side note, i see you are developing a little bit of a backbone. I looked at your other threads and you just Jay-Z'd the haters by brushing them off your shoulders and never acknowledging the negativity. Now though, you tell them to shut their mouth and stay inside their own business. What progression you have made. I am glad i am part of helping to develop and ready you for the social world. It's like in metal gear solid, he is getting his VR training here, and then he can go out in the real world and try it out haha. Let's see how far he gets everyone.

I am curious as to how i am "helping" you. If you could be so kind as to answer, that would be genuinly appreciated. I am uncertain as to how i could be...perhaps because the longer this thread is active the more publicity your pathetic, barney-esque, pedophillic and hormonically driven, world-of-happiness called Yang Kuang Heroes gets? I am sure they would love to visit and join your truly original idea of bringing to life the dead continent of atlantis (his website has a dumb little story about it), they would love to join....especially after witnessing the stupidity you have exhibited throughout this entire thread, and to see your cam-whore, insecure self be exposed as the pathetic kid that you are crying out for the love and attention he seeked his entire life. But in all, why would i care if i "helped" you in getting more hits on your site? i do not even care...that was never a goal haha. The tables are not turned, and you seem to stupidly think they have been haha. You are a class act girl, side show quality, ignorance spectacle for all to see.

Even more comical, is that you are not even man enough to admit that you are a cross dresser. This is perhaps the fourth time i will encite you to do it. We all know it, you just hide behind your rock, and circle around and attempt to take potshots at us all, but it never works. You are not skilled enough, and you try again and again with the same strategy. The strategy where you will esoterically make a comment here and there, making sure to hug close to your good friend ambiguity so as to play the predictable card of boasting about how we all do not have a life. From what you have said in this forum, and many others, i wonder why you even try. All you have over us is emoticon use, and frankly that is not going to get you anywhere unless you are on an intelligence deprived forum like Soompi...oh yeah, you are not on soompi!! good job, one forum you are not enlisted in.

Ok, so instead of you going to wear your girl's shoes, and girl's jacket...how about you go and wear your Hurly.org shirt and try to recruit some friends by tempting them with the ambrosial fruits your unoriginal, and pitiful site has.

Funny thing about the way you talk, you act as if you are somehow more open minded. As if, "americans" cannot accept the fact that you cross dress. I think it is more accepted here than it is wherever you are from. It is not us who cannot accept it, it is you, since you do not even have the balls to say you cross dress...do you have balls at all on that same token? All you can say to alluding comments is something like "oh i bet that made you feel better." I remember in bjunkyard someone wrote "just don't say you cross dress." And, well you never did, and you never do. Whenever an entry exceeds a certain length you boast of never reading it, go ahead and do it again.

Whether you read this post or not, in the end, i owned you. Everyone knows it except your stupid self. I even underlined it so your eyes would be attracted to the difference in pattern. You can go on about how it must be "so important" that i owned you, or whatever. A number of stupid arguments that i would expect from a middle school level of intelligence person like yourself. They will remain baseless and stupid in the end though. You seem to like to try for naught though, so i encourage you to perpetuate your character.

Look at your insultry..."super dork," why do you even try? And yes, this was fun to write. And, it took less than 10 minutes.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 08-09-2004 at 09:25 PM

Old Post 08-09-2004 09:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

hey, where are the comments on my pics? you said you had them...but then again you said that on other forums as well. I guess you really are all shallow talk. Too bad.

-Cromwell

Old Post 08-09-2004 09:27 PM
hurly.org

quote:
Originally posted by weed smoka
damn hurly you dont stop do you. everyone here is hating on left and right. fucking faggot. go suck on a dick or something. are you going to cry like a little bitch and leave here too like you did with tae-hwan.com?

hiphop and I don't stop :)

Old Post 08-10-2004 01:35 AM
aaqthree
3 Newtons

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
... what girlfriend.

I was referring to the fact that he wears women's shoes. Or at least was looking for them.

quote:
This is none of your business either, so shut your own mouth Mr. Intelligent :D

My 'business'? I don't really care what my 'business' is, this is an internet forum, not a private conversation. The very nature of message boards/forums is such that anyone can make anything 'their business', it's completely open to the public.

quote:
Oooo...Yes daddy! I bet you felt good writing that sentence. Haha ^^

I did. Just as I feel good noticing that you still have yet to come up with anything intelligent to say in your defense.

I will repeat...your best bet would be to simply stick to what you originally said, that you're just going to stop responding. When you continue to respond, it makes it obvious that you care far too much what we think of you, and that you are desperate for our attention.

Guess what? The only reason we're giving you attention is because you're an easy target. It's just very easy to make fun of someone who desperately searches for the approval of people on an internet forum...

Old Post 08-10-2004 01:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Would people stop using "everyone" and "we"? Speak for yourselves.

This is fun. Happy Banter.

Old Post 08-10-2004 02:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weed smoka

quote:
Originally posted by hurly.org
hiphop and I don't stop :)

you may think im some lowlife gangster wannabe pothead but you know what i got dignity. i aint posting my pictures on thousands of message boards fishing for positive feedback.

and im not the one try to wear girls shoes.

and insult someone right you ugly ass monkey

Old Post 08-10-2004 02:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SuperJongMan

Holy Sweet Good God... I got tears in my eyes

Ah hahaha Dear god I'm crying this is so fucking hilarious.
I'm from a diff forums but Snowman pointed our hurly from there too... and it's late and I couldn't sleep.

Anyways.. this guy is gettin hated on EVERYWHERE but it's so funny.. kka damn he is like the Internet Board version of William Hung. I got tears in my eyes from laughing so much..

And Nice to meet you guys. I decided what better place to intro myself than the hottest topic here? Hi, Hope to get along...

And shit Hurly.. u are one funny man.

Old Post 08-10-2004 06:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SuperJongMan Click here to Send SuperJongMan a Private Message Visit SuperJongMan's homepage! Find more posts by SuperJongMan Add SuperJongMan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

here you go, since you could not find the link by yourself:

http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/show...;threadid=15889

my pictures, so....comment like you have been threatening to do so for so long, GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

-Cromwell

Old Post 08-10-2004 07:28 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
It's like in metal gear solid, he is getting his VR training here, and then he can go out in the real world and try it out haha. Let's see how far he gets everyone.

Meryl tried that and well...

Old Post 08-10-2004 02:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hurly.org

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
here you go, since you could not find the link by yourself:

http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/show...;threadid=15889

my pictures, so....comment like you have been threatening to do so for so long, GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Well well, pretty boy.
Nguoi An Do, haha!

Last edited by hurly.org on 08-10-2004 at 05:11 PM

Old Post 08-10-2004 05:04 PM
hurly.org

quote:
Originally posted by weed smoka
you may think im some lowlife gangster wannabe pothead but you know what i got dignity. i aint posting my pictures on thousands of message boards fishing for positive feedback.

and im not the one try to wear girls shoes.

and insult someone right you ugly ass monkey

Never asked for your weed smoking pix either ^^

Old Post 08-10-2004 05:10 PM