Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > This is Hurly :D
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MellowYellow

^ Oh mah. haha.

Why do people think I meant metrosexual in a negative way? It was neither positive nor negative.

What's kawaii?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-31-2004 11:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hurly.org

Re: Re: :D

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
that display was really mediocre. Anyway, i think this is much more lame than what weedsmoka said:

and since everyone is saying the first word that came to their mind, the first word that came to mine was: Vulnerable.

You look so vulnerable in all those pictures, in a timid, "please oh please like me" kind of way. That coupled with your use of emoticons, lack of words, and pathetic insultry makes me think even moreso. I do not think metrosexual, maybe...i think that more of a compliment to someone to call them metrosexual. I get more of a wannabe vibe, the gold is ugly, the jacket is too small, and the style is not exceptional in any respect.

I probably would not have said anything, but i really despise kawaii subculture. Even if you think you are not doing that, that is the vibe i got, from the poses you made, to what you wrote. Everything is trying to be as kawaii as possible, the closeup pictures of the eyes, your use of girlish emoticons, "cute" spelled version of "moshi moshi," your lack of words...it all makes me not like what you are as of now to be quite honest. With all that kawaii-ness being thrown about, you might as well said "i was really bored, so i made some pics, LOL." Then you could have told us how you were ugly, hoping to fish for some compliments. Only to have to settle for indirect compliments like "nice watch" and "coo pics"

BTW, find those shoes yet!?!?!?!

Vulnerable? -_-
Whatever man, I took those pix just for fun.
Like them or not, but don't call ppl things just because you don't like the pix. Post your own pix and then I'll come with my comments.

Anyways, have a good day. I'm going to South Coast Mall in a couple of hours to buy my shoes ^^

E V E R L A S T I N G - http://www.hurly.org

Old Post 07-31-2004 11:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hurly.org Click here to Send hurly.org a Private Message Visit hurly.org's homepage! Find more posts by hurly.org Add hurly.org to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Kawaii means cute in japanese, or something to that effect. There seems to be some kawaii culture that has formed in japan, where girls begin to mimic anime characters, and open their eyes really wide, act younger than they are, maybe even raising their voices, act a certain way, all in efforts to look kawaii because i think....i think they believe males will find that more attractive. And, in japan, that probably is the case. I have read articles about the phenomenon, so it is not just me who is getting this vibe.

Yes you took them for fun (i will give you the benefit of the doubt), but you posted them on these forums before, did you not? Why post them again? because you did not get the kind of comments you wanted i would say is a feasible reason. The pics are not that recent either.

Why are you giving me advice? You are the one who cannot say anything at all unless a girl is present. Here is where we will see your naivete come out, look at what you said, i mean commanded of me: "don't call people things just because you do not like their pics." I think i probably will have to spell this one out for you, since you seem lacking teh intelligence department. Even though you were exclusively talking about not commenting when someone does not like your pictures....what does that really say? If we wanted to stay away from hypocrisy, we would soon realize that you are mandating (and i do say mandating, as your commanding tone implied) that no one say anything negative if they do not like the pictures. You can say the same to krnxswat, also you can say the same to MellowYellow for saying you were metrosexual. The difference is that she liked your picture, one picture, and we did not. It sounds like you are just trying to eschew negative comments. In simple turns, "don't say anything unless you have something nice to say." And, that is especially hypocrtical, since you pathetically tried to insult weedsmoka. Listen to yourself, and if you do not like something do not say anything bad about it. Until then, i do not care what you say about that because you are still a hypocrite who does not even realize it.

this all leads me to the conclusion, of lameness. Someone crippled like you should not be telling me what to do, or giving me advice.

I think i edited my post with more to say while you were replying. Look back, there is more. It says more reason why i said something, and why i do not like you.

So you do cross-dress. KawaaaaaIIIIII!!! ^^;. Odd though, how you cannot convict yourself of anything at all. It is a small thing too, you just ignore negative comments and run. I am sure people love that trait about you. If you cannot own up to something on something as miniscule as online, i do not see you doing it in real life. How "lame" of you.

Susan, i know you did not mean any advocacy with your identification of him as metrosexual. I was just saying, to me, calling someone metrosexual is a compliment, and he is more of a wannabe than anything.

And, "Whatever" you say? You are the one telling weedsmoka to go back to school?...hmm, hope you are in middle school, becuase from the way you have been acting i would hope you do not belong to an institution of higher learning. I thought most people were more mature in secondary education and beyond.

You will "come with [your] comments"? Oh, and how genuine they will be. No matter what i look like, they will be negative, so who really cares about your impending forced negative comments. Why would they be negative you ask? and you probably do, since you seem to lack brain mass (have you been smoking weed?). Negative they will be, because you desire to have some sort of vengeance/retalition. Of course, these efforts will all be pathetic in all, but go ahead and try. My pictures are on this forum, funny you were too lazy to look (or too stupid to come up with the idea that i posted on here). And, if you do say something about my pictures, i will just copy and paste something i wrote in another thread on jsl. I am all set, it will take up no more of my valuable time. From here on out, it is just a copy and paste away from instant owning. Try if you dare, n00b.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 08-01-2004 at 12:17 AM

Old Post 07-31-2004 11:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

oh yeah, btw......

^^

-Cromwell

Old Post 08-01-2004 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
oh yeah, btw......

^^

heh i know someone else made it seem like i meant metrosexual in a negative way... which it isn't at all.

I hate when people get negative comments and they say "oh yea? well if you're so great post up YOUR pictures." What does that have to do with anything.

I'm so bored... where's my webcam.

Together, we can pick a thread and make it 100 pages long.
*Brought to you by the SPAM network.*

Old Post 08-01-2004 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
I am all set, it will take up no more of my valuable time. From here on out, it is just a copy and paste away from instant owning. Try if you dare, n00b.

I am amazed at how you have reached a level where you can just copy and paste with no more need to create original material.

Last edited by Alchemist on 08-04-2004 at 02:42 AM

Old Post 08-01-2004 04:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hurly.org

quote:
Kawaii means cute in japanese, or something to that effect. There seems to be some kawaii culture that has formed in japan, where girls begin to mimic anime characters, and open their eyes really wide, act younger than they are, maybe even raising their voices, act a certain way, all in efforts to look kawaii because i think....i think they believe males will find that more attractive. And, in japan, that probably is the case. I have read articles about the phenomenon, so it is not just me who is getting this vibe.

Yes you took them for fun (i will give you the benefit of the doubt), but you posted them on these forums before, did you not? Why post them again? because you did not get the kind of comments you wanted i would say is a feasible reason. The pics are not that recent either.

Why are you giving me advice? You are the one who cannot say anything at all unless a girl is present. Here is where we will see your naivete come out, look at what you said, i mean commanded of me: "don't call people things just because you do not like their pics." I think i probably will have to spell this one out for you, since you seem lacking teh intelligence department. Even though you were exclusively talking about not commenting when someone does not like your pictures....what does that really say? If we wanted to stay away from hypocrisy, we would soon realize that you are mandating (and i do say mandating, as your commanding tone implied) that no one say anything negative if they do not like the pictures. You can say the same to krnxswat, also you can say the same to MellowYellow for saying you were metrosexual. The difference is that she liked your picture, one picture, and we did not. It sounds like you are just trying to eschew negative comments. In simple turns, "don't say anything unless you have something nice to say." And, that is especially hypocrtical, since you pathetically tried to insult weedsmoka. Listen to yourself, and if you do not like something do not say anything bad about it. Until then, i do not care what you say about that because you are still a hypocrite who does not even realize it.

this all leads me to the conclusion, of lameness. Someone crippled like you should not be telling me what to do, or giving me advice.

I think i edited my post with more to say while you were replying. Look back, there is more. It says more reason why i said something, and why i do not like you.

So you do cross-dress. KawaaaaaIIIIII!!! ^^;. Odd though, how you cannot convict yourself of anything at all. It is a small thing too, you just ignore negative comments and run. I am sure people love that trait about you. If you cannot own up to something on something as miniscule as online, i do not see you doing it in real life. How "lame" of you.

Susan, i know you did not mean any advocacy with your identification of him as metrosexual. I was just saying, to me, calling someone metrosexual is a compliment, and he is more of a wannabe than anything.

And, "Whatever" you say? You are the one telling weedsmoka to go back to school?...hmm, hope you are in middle school, becuase from the way you have been acting i would hope you do not belong to an institution of higher learning. I thought most people were more mature in secondary education and beyond.

You will "come with [your] comments"? Oh, and how genuine they will be. No matter what i look like, they will be negative, so who really cares about your impending forced negative comments. Why would they be negative you ask? and you probably do, since you seem to lack brain mass (have you been smoking weed?). Negative they will be, because you desire to have some sort of vengeance/retalition. Of course, these efforts will all be pathetic in all, but go ahead and try. My pictures are on this forum, funny you were too lazy to look (or too stupid to come up with the idea that i posted on here). And, if you do say something about my pictures, i will just copy and paste something i wrote in another thread on jsl. I am all set, it will take up no more of my valuable time. From here on out, it is just a copy and paste away from instant owning. Try if you dare, n00b.

You're wasting your time. I'm not reading your nonsense. If you don't like my clothing style or hair, fine. So what if I don't dress like you americans or whatever. Accept that. Don't go all philosophy by analyzing every sentence.

I'm starting my master degree in Biotechnology this fall. I don't care what education u have. G'nite. Me go to bed.

Last edited by hurly.org on 08-01-2004 at 06:08 AM

Old Post 08-01-2004 06:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hurly.org Click here to Send hurly.org a Private Message Visit hurly.org's homepage! Find more posts by hurly.org Add hurly.org to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by hurly.org
You're wasting your time. I'm not reading your nonsense. If you don't like my clothing style or hair, fine. So what if I don't dress like you americans or whatever. Accept that. Don't go all philosophy by analyzing every sentence.

I'm starting my master degree in Biotechnology this fall. I don't care what education u have. G'nite. Me go to bed.

No wasting of any time happened. I had fun, grew from the conversation, or non conversation that incurred. And, here we are at the end and i am completely content.

No need to try and fool anyone, i know you will read it, if you have not all ready done so. How do i know? Because you are human, and a typically average one at that. You care what people think about you (you more than most probably), and i know someday you will read it even though i believe you all ready did.

I accept you do not dress like "[us] americans," do you? you cannot even voice to the forum at large that you are a cross dresser. So am i really the one that cannot accept it? If me "going all philosophy" on you seemed like philosophy, that says something about you...if something like that went over your head...you cannot be so intelligent. "analyzing every sentence"? Why not,...can you not stay by what you said, or do you want me to make everything you say different so that it runs by cleanly with me? I am not going to construct your arguments, that is your job son.

I am underway with my education to a double major in Nuclear and Mechanical engineering, with a minor in chinese. I don't care what education you intend to do, i predict you will either a) be mediocre at it, or b) switch to something easier. Someone like you does not become anything great in their life, they just become adequate. Why did you even bring it up? You can be involved in the most intelligence demanding major possible, adn i would not think you were impressive. It is not like you earned it, you just were like "yeah, i'll take biotech" Do you have anything to show for your intelligence? something concrete, an award or something? somethign besides "well i am in a hard major." Who cares that is voluntary. So do you have anything to show for your inteligence? because i do.

Also, you talked about your education...which would be grossly off-topic UNLESS you read what i wrote...particularly this line:

"becuase from the way you have been acting i would hope you do not belong to an institution of higher learning. I thought most people were more mature in secondary education and beyond."

So, give us all a break and cut the charade.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 08-01-2004 at 07:25 AM

Old Post 08-01-2004 07:15 AM
hurly.org

quote:

i know you will read it

Nope, still haven't read it, and will never will. Sorry ^^
I got better things to do than to reply this nonesense. Your arguements doesn't affect me, so write all the bullshit you want :)

Old Post 08-01-2004 04:06 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

Also, you talked about your education...which would be grossly off-topic UNLESS you read what i wrote...particularly this line:

"becuase from the way you have been acting i would hope you do not belong to an institution of higher learning. I thought most people were more mature in secondary education and beyond."

So, give us all a break and cut the charade.

you all ready have haha this quote is from nearly the end of my whole post. Ah, the hilarity of the male ego, always trying to hold onto at least a LITTLE bit of pride. Well, there is something about you that is masculine. Stop lying though son, what else do you really have to do? primp your hair? or purchase a new gold chain? buy more girls clothes and never admit to anyone they are in fact girls clothing? Hang out with people and never talk? Try to look cute? Why did you post your pictures a second time on jsl? You never answer anything important.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 08-01-2004 at 06:26 PM

Old Post 08-01-2004 06:22 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

lol u got moded!

Old Post 08-02-2004 02:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weed smoka

quote:
Nope, still haven't read it, and will never will. Sorry ^^
I got better things to do than to reply this nonesense. Your arguements doesn't affect me, so write all the bullshit you want :)

then stop fucking replying back you fucking dumbshit

Old Post 08-02-2004 09:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by weed smoka
then stop fucking replying back you fucking dumbshit

i think he finally has. Maybe feeling stupid knowing that his desire to make a "comeback" and defend his character has effectually sacrificed his credibility of whatever his feeble advocacy was of "never [reading]" it.

I wonder if he gets tired of posting his pictures on so many sites, never receiving any compliments. The negativity is obvioulsy enough to feed him to make him want to keep on trying. As of now, his pics are on bjunkyard.com (also, with nothing really complimenting him), this is the second posting on jsl under some new name, and you mentioned him posting on tae-hwan.com. Oh well, at least he can be content that he has his own stupid community that he built himself. I hear he is being offered the job as the new mascot to the energizer bunny.

-Cromwell

Old Post 08-02-2004 11:28 PM
weed smoka

what a pussy, fishing for positive feedback by posting his pictures on almost every message board known on the internet

Old Post 08-03-2004 01:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

haha, he's on visualazn too.

-Cromwell

Old Post 08-03-2004 05:40 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

This thread is dead, but i was feeling saucy, i don't like this guy, and it is my day off from class and studying, so i did some investigating by going to every east asian forum i know of, and this is what i found. Even though no one probably cares, I thought it was a funny enough to share.

http://outie.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=2661
http://www.tae-hwan.com/forums/show...;threadid=37848
http://www.tae-hwan.com/forums/show...;threadid=26658
http://www.bjunkyard.com/forums/sho...p;threadid=8402
http://www.bjunkyard.com/forums/sho...p;threadid=7821
http://www.visualazn.net/forum/inde...ic=8393&hl=
http://www.visualazn.net/forum/inde...ic=7919&hl=
http://www.visualazn.net/forum/inde...ic=7356&hl=
http://solid07.net/forums2/index.php?showtopic=1562
http://solid07.net/forums2/index.php?showtopic=348
http://solid07.net/forums2/index.php?showtopic=916

These threads were all made in waves, around june 9th, and then here again at august whatever. Also, he has ambitions to be a model someday:

http://www.visualazn.net/forum/inde...ic=6436&hl=

if anyone knows of any other prominent east asian forums, and you are looking for some entertainment...this guy is most likely being bashed in whatever forum you are in, so look for him under the common aliases he goes by, which are: hurly, hurly.org, hyhuynh, and yangkuang. Enjoy.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 08-08-2004 at 01:43 AM

Old Post 08-08-2004 01:27 AM
MellowYellow

That was kind of mean man.

S'alright hurly.

[Edit]
Alright I had to look. I have a lot of time on my hands too. Why. Hurly you didn't even bother to type something different at each of the different forums?

quote:
Just wanted to post some pix of me... for some strange reason...

-_-

Last edited by MellowYellow on 08-08-2004 at 04:07 AM

Old Post 08-08-2004 03:57 AM
hurly.org

quote:
This thread is dead, but i was feeling saucy, i don't like this guy, and it is my day off from class and studying, so i did some investigating by going to every east asian forum i know of, and this is what i found. Even though no one probably cares, I thought it was a funny enough to share.

http://outie.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=2661
http://www.tae-hwan.com/forums/show...;threadid=37848
http://www.tae-hwan.com/forums/show...;threadid=26658
http://www.bjunkyard.com/forums/sho...p;threadid=8402
http://www.bjunkyard.com/forums/sho...p;threadid=7821
http://www.visualazn.net/forum/inde...ic=8393&hl=
http://www.visualazn.net/forum/inde...ic=7919&hl=
http://www.visualazn.net/forum/inde...ic=7356&hl=
http://solid07.net/forums2/index.php?showtopic=1562
http://solid07.net/forums2/index.php?showtopic=348
http://solid07.net/forums2/index.php?showtopic=916

These threads were all made in waves, around june 9th, and then here again at august whatever. Also, he has ambitions to be a model someday:

http://www.visualazn.net/forum/inde...ic=6436&hl=

if anyone knows of any other prominent east asian forums, and you are looking for some entertainment...this guy is most likely being bashed in whatever forum you are in, so look for him under the common aliases he goes by, which are: hurly, hurly.org, hyhuynh, and yangkuang. Enjoy.

LOL! You're such a dork! You must be supergeek to go through all that.
I'm on biochemist forums too. Investigate them too will you? :D

Old Post 08-08-2004 04:57 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

...good comeback haha.

Before you start namecalling, i suggest you check yourself first. And, if you mean i am a dork in that i am more intelligent than you...perhaps you are correct. Also...what are you doing???:

quote:
I got better things to do than to reply this nonesense.

your arrantly predictable attempt to "turn" this on me by labeling me as a "super dork" ends up being pathetic given the nature of your behavior. All i did was go to forums, search for "hurly" and always found you. Very easy, very short. You make it out to be some grandiose task, when actually it took only a few minutes. I suppose it is rather fortunate i pointed out that quote of you saying how you would not reply...because now you have the perfect alibi not to. Better for everyone anyway, though it does cut down our entertainment.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 08-08-2004 at 10:41 PM

Old Post 08-08-2004 09:09 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

man you is hella gay.
"I can't be a korean...but I wish i were korean... i think... cuz I like korean girls...
the more korean I am, the better chances of me getting a korean girlfriend...." must be the gayest shiet i have ever read in my life HAHAHAHAHAHA pathetic man just wow... talka bout fag

"you look like a retarded monkey with eyes that are off alignment" HAHAHA

"u look like the korean version of pee wee herman and your eyes are fucken retarded. no wonder u called yourself "retarded" i guess i gotta agree with u on that one"
HAHAHA funniest sheit ever

"I'm not good with girls.
And I say weird stuff, but somehow normal people find it funny (O_o)"
maybe because ur gay

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 08-08-2004 at 09:23 PM

Old Post 08-08-2004 09:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote