Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > some moderator pics
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dope nose
Donnie Darko

Location: in front of a computer screen...jesus...i thought that would be obvious

ummm.......yeah.......

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-09-2002 12:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dope nose Click here to Send dope nose a Private Message Find more posts by dope nose Add dope nose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

KeN VeRsUs RyU << ur cute hahah gimme a holla sometime ROFL.
which ones jusun?? if he really is the one on the left he's cute too *wink wink* LoLz!

banana = yummy.
me like oranges too

Old Post 04-09-2002 06:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

"lovedontloveme"... man u must be blind.. didnt u see dat ugly ass pic in page 1.. hahhahhah.

i like oranges too.. give me an orange and watch me work dat sheet too..

i wanna have a thousand views on this thread.. hahhahahha.. i'll be the record holder for starting the most viewed thread.. yyesss..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-09-2002 07:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

haha. me and jeff look like we have slit eyes.

Old Post 04-10-2002 02:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecks

aigo

Old Post 04-10-2002 10:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for alecks Click here to Send alecks a Private Message Find more posts by alecks Add alecks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

KeN VeRsUs RyU << but i like ur banana clothing :huh:
hahahah

Old Post 04-10-2002 11:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

omg :omg:u guys are so fawkin ugly...

Old Post 04-10-2002 11:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff

omg :omg:u guys are so fawkin ugly...

thanks homo... you know you would get wit me... if not.. i'll teach you da wayz of da gayz.. its not dat hard.. just practice witha banana...

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-10-2002 03:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LostBoyGQ

the guy with the banana looks like he got beat up hehe :P
no offfense =)

Old Post 04-10-2002 03:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LostBoyGQ Click here to Send LostBoyGQ a Private Message Find more posts by LostBoyGQ Add LostBoyGQ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

who thinks i'm cute?

I DOOOO!!!

Old Post 04-11-2002 07:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

thanks homo... you know you would get wit me... if not.. i'll teach you da wayz of da gayz.. its not dat hard.. just practice witha banana...

lololol

i think true life is the big man

Old Post 04-11-2002 07:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i do too earl!!

quote:
Originally posted by LostBoyGQ
the guy with the banana looks like he got beat up hehe :P
no offfense =)

thanks.. i look beat up..hahhahhhaha... well the first picture i was up for 36 hours talkin to my friend all night about our life.. it was fun.. but it was not fun the next day when i had to do stuff ... and if your referring to other pictures.. then i guess im just busted :sleepy:

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-11-2002 07:23 PM
bigChubuff

whos that asian chick beside u

Old Post 04-11-2002 07:24 PM
lovedontloveme

which one's alex? and which ones scooter?
gogogoog tell me haha O.O

Old Post 04-14-2002 04:55 PM
oxyunabunaxo

in the piola pic alex is dressed in black (between jusun and sc oppa) and scooter is at the far right... in other one alex has his head sticking out of that thing and scooter's the one feeding him

Old Post 04-14-2002 06:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for oxyunabunaxo Click here to Send oxyunabunaxo a Private Message Find more posts by oxyunabunaxo Add oxyunabunaxo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by oxyunabunaxo
in the piola pic alex is dressed in black (between jusun and sc oppa) and scooter is at the far right... in other one alex has his head sticking out of that thing and scooter's the one feeding him

yeah thats alex's sister.. letsee if i have one of you

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-16-2002 11:56 AM
oxyunabunaxo

nooo!!! oppa!!! please no?

Old Post 04-16-2002 02:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for oxyunabunaxo Click here to Send oxyunabunaxo a Private Message Find more posts by oxyunabunaxo Add oxyunabunaxo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i dun have any.. dang

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-16-2002 02:48 PM
MellowYellow

...... i remember just looking at this pic... but i don't see it anymore... alls i see is a little red x....keke

welllllllllllllllll..... you guys aren't ugly.... but you guys aren't the HOTTEST guys i've ever seen either... so i guess you're average... but don't be calling them ugly pplz..... cuz they're not~

Old Post 04-16-2002 06:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

heres another ugly picture of "not the HOTTTESTT guy you've ever seen"'s pic that my friend took yesterday at jap town.. again.. im just going nuts with my friends digital cam.. its so nice..

man i need a haircut

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-16-2002 08:35 PM