Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > rave pix
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
calintz

i buy you a plane ticket!!! roger that!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-25-2003 07:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for calintz Click here to Send calintz a Private Message Find more posts by calintz Add calintz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

some of em look like u juss throwin em in da air =XX>...but da solid red one was hot...perfect 8...bust out da photons =P

Old Post 02-25-2003 07:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
calintz

i love you queeny!!! really....come to my rave!!???!!!

Old Post 02-25-2003 07:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for calintz Click here to Send calintz a Private Message Find more posts by calintz Add calintz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

quote:
Originally posted by Queeny
some of em look like u juss throwin em in da air =XX>...but da solid red one was hot...perfect 8...bust out da photons =P

some of them r us just playin around doin crazy stuff

Old Post 02-25-2003 08:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

lol. just noticed more than half of the posts made in this thread is by krnxkid and azn.

Old Post 02-25-2003 08:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
lol. just noticed more than half of the posts made in this thread is by krnxkid and azn.

hahah

Old Post 02-25-2003 09:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

lol shhhhhhhh!!!

Old Post 02-25-2003 09:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by Queeny

alot of them are photonz....

krnxswat- lol shhhh

calintz- hahaha thankz... u talking to me right?

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-25-2003 10:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
calintz

i love queeny!! @_@...everyone i buy you tickets im a pilot!!! then u all have no excuse better come to my rave mwuhahah!. come on come all!! i love queeny!!!...women like her, i wish i was azn!!!

Old Post 02-25-2003 11:15 PM
Queeny

haha calintz...send me a ticket ill give u a nice light show =P

thye did not look like photons...

Old Post 02-27-2003 04:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

dat ish was tyte! hehe

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 02-27-2003 06:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

hehe...........sum realll nice lookin onez dere......nicee

Old Post 02-27-2003 04:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
calintz

i need people to go now!!...ravers come out and play!! looking for dancers.....o and queeny im cheating on you so sorry (but i want you so badly sweet thing) mami!!

Old Post 02-27-2003 11:33 PM
Queeny

boy u dont even know da half of me...hahah

Old Post 02-28-2003 12:01 AM
calintz

yes i do...o i dont but still....*sniff* i wanna be asian damn it!!!

Old Post 02-28-2003 12:08 AM
castle outsider

eh..i wanna learn how to poi or glowstring..dunno where to start though ahha

Old Post 02-28-2003 04:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider

i fine it kinda ugly... i mean it looks cool but it kinda gets boring after awhile cuz it just keeps swinging and doesn't like change up that much..... it can look good when it's someone really good but i think it getz boring

it looks good when u make 4 glow sticks into 2 nunchakus (nun chucks for people who dont't know how to pronounce it)

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-28-2003 07:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider

aznpinoyboi is right... raving using ur hands is better cuz u can alwayz improvise but poi is basically doin da same thing over and over again... but thatz just my opinion. a lot of ppl hav different tastes.
just dont hit urself in the face wit da glostix hehehe

Old Post 02-28-2003 11:13 PM