Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > newbie pics :D
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kiggaplease

quote:
what's on the inside dOes count...its just nowadays people pick the cute ones first and THEN narrow them down with the personality thing.

I hope your personality's cool cuz I see a hottie :p

untouchable, you were born 14 days before me, freaky! I thought I was gonna have to be pedo to post how beautiful you are

Last edited by kiggaplease on 07-08-2002 at 09:27 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-08-2002 02:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

i think about it like that. id want my gf have a good personality and then be cute/pretty... heh

its like that shallow hal movie.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-08-2002 04:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

Last edited by kiggaplease on 07-08-2002 at 09:28 PM

Old Post 07-08-2002 04:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

i dont think i look like boa at all! she's very pretty-i don't blame guys for liking her.

btw-when you look at a person, you don't see the personality-you see the looks first. so you can't really say "i look at the personality first". but after you actually talk to the person-that's when you have to weigh in the personality.

....boa used plastic? so she's not natural? i always thought she was....

Old Post 07-09-2002 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kreandude

admist all this frustration~ u look pretty~

Old Post 07-09-2002 07:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kreandude Click here to Send kreandude a Private Message Find more posts by kreandude Add kreandude to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by untouchable
i....boa used plastic? so she's not natural? i always thought she was....

ahah her whole face is practicaly filled wid plastic .. ^^;;

Old Post 07-09-2002 07:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

ahah her whole face is practicaly filled wid plastic .. ^^;;

im very dissappointed to see all these singers, actresses (majority) get plastic surgery, if god made you that way..and i think you should stay that way.. no reason to try to be perfect or fix something you don't like.. if other people don't like it... to hell with them..be who you are.. natural beauty..sure people would probably look better..but there is a high percentage of risk involved in plastic surgery..it could practically ruin you.. i don't think i can take that kind of risk.. just like to be who i am...

Old Post 07-11-2002 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ToMaTo

aghhhh once i join i find out selllie is a member!

h00000000tttt pics sellie ^^ like always

Old Post 07-12-2002 03:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ToMaTo Click here to Send ToMaTo a Private Message Find more posts by ToMaTo Add ToMaTo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jimwross

hah anyway... untouchable is hot.

Old Post 07-16-2002 04:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jimwross Click here to Send Jimwross a Private Message Find more posts by Jimwross Add Jimwross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

quote:
Originally posted by ToMaTo
aghhhh once i join i find out selllie is a member!

h00000000tttt pics sellie ^^ like always

tompato ahahaha what are you doing here? you stalking me again? o.o

Old Post 07-19-2002 06:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jimwross

shiet stalkers grab your guns boyeees haha jkjk

Old Post 07-19-2002 06:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jimwross Click here to Send Jimwross a Private Message Find more posts by Jimwross Add Jimwross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KrNjJaNgGoO777

hey sellie! ^^. its the "bear"! finally decided to post eh? well u look cute....happy? hehe. and scan or take a webcamp pic of the picture i gave u i might consider posting it ok? thanks cya

Old Post 07-19-2002 09:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KrNjJaNgGoO777 Click here to Send KrNjJaNgGoO777 a Private Message Find more posts by KrNjJaNgGoO777 Add KrNjJaNgGoO777 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

i fink yu look liek junjihyun in tha first pic...
yu're pretty

Old Post 07-19-2002 11:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ChiNkyChipMunk Click here to Send ChiNkyChipMunk a Private Message Visit ChiNkyChipMunk's homepage! Find more posts by ChiNkyChipMunk Add ChiNkyChipMunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

I'm starting to believe that this is turning in a HotOrNot forum

Old Post 07-20-2002 06:41 PM
castle outsider

you are pretty

Old Post 07-20-2002 11:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

quote:
Originally posted by KrNjJaNgGoO777
hey sellie! ^^. its the "bear"! finally decided to post eh? well u look cute....happy? hehe. and scan or take a webcamp pic of the picture i gave u i might consider posting it ok? thanks cya

noo...come here and take the picture back xP

Old Post 07-20-2002 11:27 PM
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

how sexy

Old Post 08-06-2002 10:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tuscani

CUTE, CUTE!!

Old Post 08-07-2002 12:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Tuscani Click here to Send Tuscani a Private Message Find more posts by Tuscani Add Tuscani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

i remember seeing ur pics but never sayin anything....ur older than me so that makes me feel better about sayin *gosh, ur so darn pretty!!* haha, u just looq so gooooood~

Old Post 08-07-2002 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel

im very dissappointed to see all these singers, actresses (majority) get plastic surgery, if god made you that way..and i think you should stay that way.. no reason to try to be perfect or fix something you don't like.. if other people don't like it... to hell with them..be who you are.. natural beauty..sure people would probably look better..but there is a high percentage of risk involved in plastic surgery..it could practically ruin you.. i don't think i can take that kind of risk.. just like to be who i am...

wow seriously? but she's young isnt she? bout 17/18? but when u become a star, there's a certain perception as to how u should look so i guess u cant blame her...but i still cant believe that she actually underwent cosmetic surgery...she's so young...

Old Post 08-07-2002 01:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote