Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > will
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
!!
this is spiritual. everybody who is a believer in christ has those traits that seon ho previously listed. as for you david, im not sure if you are christian, so try to understand. what your trying to explain is from your perspective on what seon ho is trying to tell us. (logic).

all right. My opinion has no worth. Got it. Thank you so much. I know my opinion is from a non religious point of view...i don't see why you discredit me with any sort of right to be offended by his proclamation. You are acting as if objectively misunderstood, when that's not the case. Took it a different way rather.

quote:

seon ho is giving us a message that whoever is a believer in christ will use those traits to help us strengthen our relationship with god.

maybe he is. He could have explained it, and then we would all know. Even after i posted, he had the opportunity to explain himself becuase i asked him several times, and even jusun did but he still doesn't say anything. He could mean that, but i took it another way of course. I don't think your opinion has any more weight than mine. And, yes it does come off as if you are implying that.

quote:

you will not understand,

please.

quote:

and may find it highly offending to you, but as for me... i take it as a token of gratitude, and as a compliment.

all right.

quote:

who are you to judge whether or not this thread is spiritual or not? whoever said faith, will, and grace had to have an explaination? for those who are spiritual will understand, and for those who are not will oppose.

you have several misconceptions. The main one being that i judge whether or not this is spiritual or not. That was outlined in another post i made where i said that this has to be spiritual purely based on the fact taht seon ho decided to post it in the spiritual life forum. Simple as that. The rest of your defense really does seem fabricated. Seon ho tries to cop out of explanation when i wanted to know how he had such audacity as to proclaim himself as this exalted entity, and he responded saying something to the effect of that he was just saying his name. When that is in fact not his name. He's all like "you guys are getting offended for no reason" when he knew what would happen if he said something like that. He's delegitimizing any sort of offense through my seeming overreaction. It's simply a cop out. I'm not judging religion, i responded by saying if it's not religious (like he claimed it to be), then it should go in random thoughts. Simple really. I don't see where you got all that from. Please show me if you still think there is warrant to that thought.

quote:

i have never intended to reply like this... but i dont like it when people judge religion in a way where it offends to others.

I'm not judging religion in a way that offends others, that's just blind. I was offended by what seon ho said...he is hardly the epitome of religion.

Since you don't seem to show any understanding of my point of view, i'm just going to say what it means really simply. Seon ho says he is the grace of god...not a grace of god, but THE grace of god. God's Grace, among other things. That is a rather large proclamation to say there. Under how i was interpret it, i could very well just say i'm God and expect people to not get offended by it.

But, yes alchemist helped me realize the other side to this all ready. I'm not sure what seon ho means until he'll just say it for us, he's been doing quite a bit of chuecopping in this thread.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 04-29-2003 at 04:08 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-29-2003 03:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

looks like someone got owned by the snowmaster

Old Post 04-29-2003 01:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
all right. My opinion has no worth. Got it. Thank you so much. I know my opinion is from a non religious point of view...i don't see why you discredit me with any sort of right to be offended by his proclamation. You are acting as if objectively misunderstood, when that's not the case. Took it a different way rather.

your opinion does have worth, im sorry i was kinda pissed off. i never intended to misjudge you like that.

maybe he is. He could have explained it, and then we would all know. Even after i posted, he had the opportunity to explain himself becuase i asked him several times, and even jusun did but he still doesn't say anything. He could mean that, but i took it another way of course. I don't think your opinion has any more weight than mine. And, yes it does come off as if you are implying that.

yes, seon ho could've explained himself... and that was his fault. i guess he was a bit too stubborn like usual. he talked to me online and asked me why it was offending, and was a bit frustrated. he probably didn't understand, or take it from your p.o.v. and my opinion was his opinion originally. after all, we have been going to the same church for 5 years.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you will not understand,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please.

sorry, i was careless. i did not read your posts thoroughly enough before. in my mind, i didn't think you would understand from the christian perspective. i guess i was wrong.

you have several misconceptions. The main one being that i judge whether or not this is spiritual or not. That was outlined in another post i made where i said that this has to be spiritual purely based on the fact taht seon ho decided to post it in the spiritual life forum. Simple as that. The rest of your defense really does seem fabricated. Seon ho tries to cop out of explanation when i wanted to know how he had such audacity as to proclaim himself as this exalted entity, and he responded saying something to the effect of that he was just saying his name. When that is in fact not his name. He's all like "you guys are getting offended for no reason" when he knew what would happen if he said something like that. He's delegitimizing any sort of offense through my seeming overreaction. It's simply a cop out. I'm not judging religion, i responded by saying if it's not religious (like he claimed it to be), then it should go in random thoughts. Simple really. I don't see where you got all that from. Please show me if you still think there is warrant to that thought.

in seon ho's mind, it is spiritual... he wanted to share the "wealth" among other fellow believers. it was a little humourous christian joke, but if you think about it, all of it has a meaning. i know what ur saying from your pov and i understand very well. all im trying to do is bring out his perspective of it, because both of us are religious. im guessing the replies he wanted to get from this thread was "oh, how cute, awww.., haha i get it."
"i responded by saying if it's not religious (like he claimed it to be)"
like i said, it is spiritual if you think about it from the christian perspective, and i think this thread fits its topic. i guess he didn't think that it would differ the views of some of the non religious. i guess it can fit into the random thoughts section too.

I'm not judging religion in a way that offends others, that's just blind. I was offended by what seon ho said...he is hardly the epitome of religion.

Since you don't seem to show any understanding of my point of view, i'm just going to say what it means really simply. Seon ho says he is the grace of god...not a grace of god, but THE grace of god. God's Grace, among other things. That is a rather large proclamation to say there. Under how i was interpret it, i could very well just say i'm God and expect people to not get offended by it.

But, yes alchemist helped me realize the other side to this all ready. I'm not sure what seon ho means until he'll just say it for us, he's been doing quite a bit of chuecopping in this thread.

im sorry. i couldn't understand your point of view cause of anger and stupidity. i should've realized earlier instead of replying that very "fresh" post. this isn't the facts, just opinion and about understanding.

Last edited by YaaMaKoh on 04-29-2003 at 07:37 PM

Old Post 04-29-2003 02:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

so we've established that krnxswat didn't mean to offend anyone? hopefully :/
anyway..i think it's nice that krnxswat implied that he has these traits, as will, grace, and faith are essential to all religions.

Old Post 04-30-2003 12:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply.
Yeah, sorry, I should of explained myself more thoroughly.
No offense intended, if I did, sorry, David. (with the grammer mistakes, too. Didn't realize).
I guess I was too much occupied only on my perspectives and didn't think about what kind of outcomes those would make.
My apologies again.

Old Post 04-30-2003 12:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

seon ho, there you are! anyway, apology accepted.

and, yaamakov, no hard feelings.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-01-2003 02:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
seon ho, there you are! anyway, apology accepted.

and, yaamakov, no hard feelings.

^_^
no hard feelings

Old Post 05-01-2003 02:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote