Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > conversion
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
junjinluber33

conversion

when were you saved by Jesus Christ?

me... i was 9 years old. i didnt like church and just went to see my friends. one day, i got into a car accident with my mom and two sisters in the car. my mom was waiting to make a left turn into a small street buh there were too many cars. cars stopped in two of the three lanes to let us go through. we went, buh a truck rammed into the passenger's side from the third lane. (i'm pretty sure the light was red, then turned green. that's why we didnt see the car coming.) the car spinned a 180 n was totally recked. i was in the passenger seat. the seat belt was jammed and the seat was crushed so i had to wait for firefighters to rip everything out. i was bleeding on my head, lip, n my knees. and i think my mom had a minor concusion. we were n the hospital for a while buh not overnight. my mom was so thankful that i lived. she kept
telling me that God saved my life that day so that i could become a faithful servant later in life. that's when i started going to my cousin's church, and actually liked it. i felt left out for a couple years since i never payed attention to any of my past bible stories. i became saved at a retreat. buh started slacking off. then i got into another car accident in feb of 02. this one was more severe. i got hit on my face with the airbag that scarred some of my face. the doctor sed i couldve died of a fatal head trauma and that i was lucky that i survived. (didnt know airbags were that dangerous...) ever since feb, i've set my life straight. listening to his Word at church, praying every night, and loving him more than ever!! =]

damn that was long... alright.. all i gotta say is, God is coming soon. no one knows when buh he's coming. he could come tomorrow or even rite now. buh the question is...
do you think you will be taken up with God? or left behind to suffer?

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Last edited by junjinluber33 on 08-23-2002 at 11:53 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-23-2002 11:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

well, i was raised in a Christian family, so i dont realli remember exactly when i accepted Christ.......but i made sure again this year at a Christian camp.....
also, i believe it is possible for someone to recieve Christ after his 2nd return and during the Tribulation.......i juss read a bunch of books on Revelation n prophecy.....

Old Post 08-24-2002 12:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

damn, that was some accident! glad to hear that u renewed ur faith in him ^_^

as for me, i'm starting (and struggling at the same time) to believe in the Bible and God himself. i dont know whyi'm struggling but it's like everytime i enter a church, i feel extremely overwhelmed by christianity. does it make sense? maybe it's also got to do with my belief of whether God is real or not cause i rely on science quite deeply. so in a way, i feel uncomfortable when i'm in a church...is that unusual?

Old Post 08-24-2002 09:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

thaz not unusual jj...i'm sure a lotta pplz feel like that, and there are a lottza kids who were baptized wen they were born but grow up and realize they dun realli believe :sad:

hermz...i went thru a period of very deep doubt and thinking and questioning...i'm past that now, but i dun remember how. hehe. i believe now, but i think most christians will hav an experience in their lives wen their faith is totally and completely renewed so they believe without a doubt. maib i've already gotten mine, i dunno...but i believe

Old Post 08-24-2002 09:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

yea~~... i think i've gotten to the point where i believe too. buh... i feel like im not totally committed to Him. i know im not and i want to do something to be a better Christian, buh its hard. Giving up stuff for the Bible and God... ya kno? buh if you really believe and want to be totally with God, i think a person would really be able to give up some of the bad things in their lives.

Old Post 08-25-2002 07:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

i agree. i noe i believe, but i also noe i'm not doin enuff...i go to church and pray b4 meals and before sleep and stuff but i haven't DONE nething, u noe? i want to go out and do stuff...be a CHRISTIAN and HELP pplz, u noe? but to commit maiself to so much work...i'd hav to sacrifice so much. *sigh* so i truly admire pplz like Mother Theresa and Princess Diana who did so much to help pplz....i hope i can do that one day too

Old Post 08-26-2002 06:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

well... its tough to be a christian... theres alot of uncertainty and doubt... but you know... whenever you do find a rough spot in your walk... just look toward your "first love" or when you first met christ!... as for me... i was saved just recently... its been about a year and a half for me... im like any other christian... i go through my slumps but thinkin back of how good it felt to be saved always helps to bring me out of my slump...

as for feeling like you've done nothing as a christian... it says in the bible that faith without works is dead... so always be sure to serve... serve as in doing something in your church, whether it be making the JuBos, praise, church commities, and such always helps... and never go to war without your sword (your bible) don't ferget to read it... its food for the soul, even better then that chicken soup for the watever soul books... nothing beats the word of God...

Old Post 08-26-2002 06:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

hmmm... i see someone was listening in on the retreat's sermons.... kekeke

Old Post 08-26-2002 07:03 AM
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

DAMN RIGHT~! haha i didn't go to ocyn retreat for nuttin girl besides... ray's sermon was really good... i really took the "first love" thing to heart

Old Post 08-26-2002 07:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

yep yep! ive fallen asleep in all the sermons for retreat cuz i had n sleep. i didnt have sleep at the recent one buh i actually stayed awake.

Old Post 08-26-2002 07:13 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
well... its tough to be a christian... theres alot of uncertainty and doubt... but you know... whenever you do find a rough spot in your walk... just look toward your "first love" or when you first met christ!... as for me... i was saved just recently... its been about a year and a half for me... im like any other christian... i go through my slumps but thinkin back of how good it felt to be saved always helps to bring me out of my slump...

as for feeling like you've done nothing as a christian... it says in the bible that faith without works is dead... so always be sure to serve... serve as in doing something in your church, whether it be making the JuBos, praise, church commities, and such always helps... and never go to war without your sword (your bible) don't ferget to read it... its food for the soul, even better then that chicken soup for the watever soul books... nothing beats the word of God...

i feel inspired. thank u

Old Post 08-27-2002 01:05 AM
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

glad to be of service

Old Post 08-27-2002 03:03 AM