Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Fly to the Sky Sea of Love MV
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Fly to the Sky Sea of Love MV

Its up at Smtown.com now, i just watched it, Hwanhee and Brian look different, looks like Brian been working out.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2002 07:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DestinyKhm3rGuh

here's the URL mms://media.fandangokorea.com/300k/smtown/fly/3rd/seaoflove_300.asf [B]

Old Post 04-28-2002 05:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DestinyKhm3rGuh Click here to Send DestinyKhm3rGuh a Private Message Visit DestinyKhm3rGuh's homepage! Find more posts by DestinyKhm3rGuh Add DestinyKhm3rGuh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

*howls* SHIT, BRIAN'S HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.. OH NO!! I CANT BETRAY JANG WOOHYUK LIKE THIS..

THINK THINK.. JANG WOOHYUK, JANG WOOHYUK, JANG WOOHYUK, JANG WOOHYUK, JANG......

Old Post 04-28-2002 06:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

looks like they both got a lil musclier o.0

sexy ~q:
i think brian looks like a monkey with his new haircut tho /:
monkey magic!
bwahahah

Old Post 04-28-2002 07:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-jzn-
HwanHee Wannabe

lol, it's cool how they can make a dance look cool w/ just two people. :P

Old Post 04-28-2002 07:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -jzn- Click here to Send -jzn- a Private Message Find more posts by -jzn- Add -jzn- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nAn1004yA

Re: Fly to the Sky Sea of Love MV

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu
Its up at Smtown.com now, i just watched it, Hwanhee and Brian look different, looks like Brian been working out.

how did u see it at smtown???
i tried but it said that i had to register, and when i tried to register, it wouldnt work...
HELP ME~!

Old Post 05-05-2002 11:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nAn1004yA Click here to Send nAn1004yA a Private Message Find more posts by nAn1004yA Add nAn1004yA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

dont sing up, just click on the link and click copy short, then paste it into a program that can download a streaming video, or just paste it into your browser to view, remember to delete everything before the MMS: link for example http://www.smtown.fly3.seaoflove.com/mms://seaoflove
make it look like mms://seaoflove

Old Post 05-05-2002 04:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

very laggy

anyone no where i can d/l the mv?

Old Post 05-05-2002 06:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote