Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > THis is for all you korean car haters : Total Quality Awards.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HyundaiWRC

THis is for all you korean car haters : Total Quality Awards.

SMALL SUV'S

http://www.vision-inc.com/02_tqa_smallsuv.html

COMPACT CARS

http://www.vision-inc.com/02_tqa_compactcar.html

MINIVANS

http://www.vision-inc.com/02_tqa_minivan.html

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-23-2002 01:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HyundaiWRC Click here to Send HyundaiWRC a Private Message Find more posts by HyundaiWRC Add HyundaiWRC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

argh. Always got to be either in 2nd or 3rd place...

Old Post 09-23-2002 02:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

well too bad dat pic of the korean car is a RALLY CAR. its prolly not street legal. the cars they make for actual consumers to drive arent the best. my family own 2 hyundai's. they're decent but they're not the very best. but RALLY CARS on the other hand..... dats a different story! they're LOADED. and plus those rally car races arent even depended on HOW WELL the car is made - its depended on how fast the driver behind the wheels can get the car to the finish line first.

-edit- notice wat i said above is about the picture. oh yeah, korean cars are good for your bucks. cheap but decent.

Last edited by UnisMuiMui on 09-23-2002 at 04:59 AM

Old Post 09-23-2002 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

o mann here we go again.. wellz so wuht if itz 2nd or third look positiveli!! it beat all those otha cars!! haha korean cars still toppin those chartz!! itz still good..

Old Post 09-23-2002 04:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
o mann here we go again.. wellz so wuht if itz 2nd or third look positiveli!! it beat all those otha cars!! haha korean cars still toppin those chartz!! itz still good..

oh i never said korean cars suck or dat they're bad. come one, my family owns TWO korean cars! i said they're decent. i also agree dat as a RALLY CAR they're great cuz they're loaded. i'm glad they're at the top. but as an economical car, they're not all dat fast or anything. but still decent

Old Post 09-23-2002 04:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

we're not reallie talkin about fastness or anythin even tho tiburonz nott all that badd.. buh yea here we talkin about quality.. sorrie if yoo thought i meant it in that way....

Old Post 09-23-2002 05:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

Red face

:sleepy: yeah yeah. hyundai's still suck. along with kia's. one of these days they'll get somewhere, but not much. heard a rumor that they're going to be bought by ford. so dont feel bad.

Old Post 09-23-2002 06:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

wheres Luxury class? Wheres sports sedan?

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-23-2002 07:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

quote:
Originally posted by volcom strider
:sleepy: yeah yeah. hyundai's still suck. along with kia's. one of these days they'll get somewhere, but not much. heard a rumor that they're going to be bought by ford. so dont feel bad.

ohh hell nooooo.

Sheesh, america is trying to take over US...noooo

But, they're not going to touch our mobile services..if they do..

Old Post 09-23-2002 03:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mystiKnight

Strategic Vision? i've never heard of that company before. is it as popular as motor trend or as reliable as consumer reports?

Old Post 09-23-2002 04:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mystiKnight Click here to Send mystiKnight a Private Message Find more posts by mystiKnight Add mystiKnight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

this is retarded. Did any of you look at the list of cars in the "segment"

1 Chrysler PT Cruiser 891
2 VW Jetta 872
3 Hyundai Sonata 861

Others above segment average:
Pontiac Grand Am 859

Segment Average: 850

Other vehicles in this segment:
Subaru Legacy Sedan
Oldsmobile Alero
Mazda 626
Chrysler Sebring Sedan
Dodge Stratus Sedan
Saturn LS Sedan
Mitsubishi Galant
Chevrolet Malibu

Not Available:
Kia Optima
Daewoo Leganza

honest to god, none of those cars are great, none of them are even decent with the exception of the Jetta IMO.

you compare the Sonata with crap, and it comes out in third place.

Goooo Korea!

Old Post 09-23-2002 07:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HyundaiWRC

UnisMuiMui

Oh no, your absolutely wrong... the rally races depends alot on the reliablity of the car as well as the driver.. the car just has a beefed up motor and suspension.. but its the same motor you will buy as a comsumer..

Prototype

no not really there pretty much in the same class.

Last edited by HyundaiWRC on 09-24-2002 at 12:42 AM

Old Post 09-24-2002 12:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HyundaiWRC Click here to Send HyundaiWRC a Private Message Find more posts by HyundaiWRC Add HyundaiWRC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by HyundaiWRC
UnisMuiMui

Oh no, your absolutely wrong... the rally races depends alot on the reliablity of the car as well as the driver.. the car just has a beefed up motor and suspension.. but its the same motor you will buy as a comsumer..

ummmm u just said "the car just has a beefed up motor" and then u said "but its the same motor".... i dun think the elantra's motors are "beefed up." the ones for consumers at least. even if it is, minus the suspension and minus the exhaust, minus the huge spoiler, minus the intercoolor, minus EVERYTHING ELSE...... the car dat consumer buys is NOT the same.

oh i never said rally races does not depend on reliability of the car. of cos it does. but wat it boils it down to is the DRIVER. u can have the fastest and most reliable car, but if the driver SUCKS and dunno how to drive it, then ur not gonna win the race.

Old Post 09-24-2002 01:12 AM
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

ummmm u just said "the car just has a beefed up motor" and then u said "but its the same motor".... i dun think the elantra's motors are "beefed up." the ones for consumers at least. even if it is, minus the suspension and minus the exhaust, minus the huge spoiler, minus the intercoolor, minus EVERYTHING ELSE...... the car dat consumer buys is NOT the same.

oh i never said rally races does not depend on reliability of the car. of cos it does. but wat it boils it down to is the DRIVER. u can have the fastest and most reliable car, but if the driver SUCKS and dunno how to drive it, then ur not gonna win the race.

somehow you'll realize how much of an idiot he is...if you didnt figure it out already.

Old Post 09-24-2002 01:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by volcom strider

somehow you'll realize how much of an idiot he is...if you didnt figure it out already.

actually i've never ever "met" him on dis forum before... i dun believe i have so its my first time. so yeah, i just figured it out today since its my first time "meeting" him. lolz.

Old Post 09-24-2002 02:06 AM
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by HyundaiWRC
UnisMuiMui

Prototype

no not really there pretty much in the same class.

thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard of in my life.

have you ever wondered why rally cars backfire?

and yes, all those cars are in the same crappy class.

Old Post 09-24-2002 04:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

hey..kia won some awards and they still suck!!

so awards dont mean a whole lot..yea

Old Post 09-24-2002 05:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

Actually guys, HyundaiWRC works at a auto shop that specializes in import and domestic cars. So im guessing he knows what he talking about and plus, i met him in real life. He does drive a tiburon.

Old Post 09-24-2002 05:31 AM
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by KPak-NC
Actually guys, HyundaiWRC works at a auto shop that specializes in import and domestic cars. So im guessing he knows what he talking about and plus, i met him in real life. He does drive a tiburon.

wow thats incredible.

Old Post 09-24-2002 05:35 AM
KPak-NC

nice one man. Nice sarcasm....sheesh.

enough of this topic. Can someone close it?

Old Post 09-24-2002 05:48 AM