Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Why do girls cry?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lilkrnboi

Why do girls cry?

well during my 1st period class this asian girl she alot I don't know why and plus she cries on my shoulder and I said it's ok amy don't worry it broke my heart too and I 2 cuz it was so sad

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-01-2003 02:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lilkrnboi Click here to Send lilkrnboi a Private Message Find more posts by lilkrnboi Add lilkrnboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
screwyou

Because they want to.

Old Post 05-01-2003 02:53 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

why do people cry.....
why do cows cry?

Old Post 05-01-2003 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

its a body's reaction to feeling sad

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 05-01-2003 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lilkrnboi

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
its a body's reaction to feeling sad

oh ok

Old Post 05-01-2003 04:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lilkrnboi Click here to Send lilkrnboi a Private Message Find more posts by lilkrnboi Add lilkrnboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

haha.
hmm..big people cry harder =P
jmessing..
but..i do think that people who do not show many sad emotions cry more. well..i'm only basing this on those who i knoe that do not show much emotions..so yea
maybe becuz they don't show their sad emotions as much..they cry harder since they don't cry as often? i dunno.
i'm kinda like that tho. i don't cry often..and don't share my sad emotions with others so when i do cry..i cry for a long time and much "harder"..i guess
[it kinda relates to the topic]

Old Post 05-01-2003 05:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lilkrnboi

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
haha.
hmm..big people cry harder =P
jmessing..
but..i do think that people who do not show many sad emotions cry more. well..i'm only basing this on those who i knoe that do not show much emotions..so yea
maybe becuz they don't show their sad emotions as much..they cry harder since they don't cry as often? i dunno.
i'm kinda like that tho. i don't cry often..and don't share my sad emotions with others so when i do cry..i cry for a long time and much "harder"..i guess
[it kinda relates to the topic]

ok I see now thanx!

Old Post 05-02-2003 01:54 AM
MellowYellow

What are you trying to get at?

It's like asking why girls laugh. Because she's happy or something funny was said? DUH

Girls cry over the "same things" as a guy would. Something sad happened to them or something upset her (ask to the specifics...well those would be different. another DUH. But those are the general two)

Maybe instead of lending her your shoulder, you should lend her your brain... unless you don't have one. -_- Slap her on the back and tell her to suck it up and DEAL WITH IT. I hate girls that are sissy's like that. Okay so i do cry but hasn't anyone heard of doing it in private? Girls who cry noticeably in public just want attention. Okay i guess there's your answer. "Why do girls cry in public" "to get attention" I think that could be true most of the time unless she was hit in the head with a ball or something.

I went to a dance and a girl was crying like there was no tomorrow. She had "hurt herself". uh huh... Her date was over somewhere dancing away with a slutty chick. I still will never believe that she really did hurt herself. Her date carried her to the car. "Over the thresh-hold" style. hmm well anyway. lets summerize

Girls cry because...
they just got hurt (physically.. hmm maybe emotionally but nothing petty -_-)
they want to get attention
they want to get something
they want
they want
they want

Last edited by MellowYellow on 05-02-2003 at 06:08 AM

Old Post 05-02-2003 06:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yubeenie

Re: Why do girls cry?

uhhh..how can i explain in englisH?!!..T_T;; dang~;; english is ma 2nd langauge.. so hard to explain in english..but..oh well.. i was crying bcuz.. i couldn't control maself..>_<;; i needed help and wanted get off..>_<;; i think that'z why..^^..

http://yubeenie.byus.net
aim-> fromgod2000
msn-> eunicelovely@hotmail.com

Old Post 05-03-2003 06:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yubeenie Click here to Send yubeenie a Private Message Visit yubeenie's homepage! Find more posts by yubeenie Add yubeenie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lilkrnboi

Re: Re: Why do girls cry?

quote:
Originally posted by yubeenie
uhhh..how can i explain in englisH?!!..T_T;; dang~;; english is ma 2nd langauge.. so hard to explain in english..but..oh well.. i was crying bcuz.. i couldn't control maself..>_<;; i needed help and wanted get off..>_<;; i think that'z why..^^..

oh icic .....ok

Old Post 05-03-2003 07:57 AM
†ìÿgü

cos

Girls are drama queens they wanna feel like they're auditioning for an oscar nominee.

Old Post 05-05-2003 04:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for †ìÿgü Click here to Send †ìÿgü a Private Message Visit †ìÿgü's homepage! Find more posts by †ìÿgü Add †ìÿgü to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

are crying and laughing learned responses to stimulation or are they instinctual. theyre instinctual rite? i dont think you could have somone cry everything something funny happens if you brought them up thinking that.

Old Post 05-05-2003 07:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
craziistarz
where is the love?

girls cry from being hurt. or caring too much and realizing they meant nothing. girls cry from not knowing and finding out to realize it's too much. feeling so much at once. they dont know how to react..angry? mad? sad? so they cry.. tears of either anger or frustration.. or pure sadness..

girls cry from many things.

Old Post 05-13-2003 08:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for craziistarz Click here to Send craziistarz a Private Message Visit craziistarz's homepage! Find more posts by craziistarz Add craziistarz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

people cry for the same reason people laugh.

Girls do it more often because they aren't raised typically with it being discouraged like it is for guys. Guys don't cry as much because they are in a sense "trained" not to. Generalizations of course. But, then again it's a general question.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-13-2003 10:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

girls cry because their female friends can comfort them

if guys cry their friends make fun of them and tell everybody and the guy is ruined

Old Post 05-13-2003 10:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

hahah that too.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-13-2003 10:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
girls cry because their female friends can comfort them

if guys cry their friends make fun of them and tell everybody and the guy is ruined

guys call eachother gay a lot and by crying a lot he isnt exactly being what his friends think is manly so they learn after like their first time.

Old Post 05-14-2003 12:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

not that i know but i think it's because girls get attached to people or things so they show more emotion when they lose him or it? or it could be out of stress and by crying it will release some stress? i don't know haha

Old Post 05-17-2003 01:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nyCz miLanO
werrd

why cant girls cry?

markers up the nose is the way to go!

Old Post 05-19-2003 02:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nyCz miLanO Click here to Send nyCz miLanO a Private Message Visit nyCz miLanO's homepage! Find more posts by nyCz miLanO Add nyCz miLanO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

guys cry too

Old Post 05-19-2003 03:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote