Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > Language > Easiest Language to learn
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by SiennaSuN
definiely spanish~
as for someone saying english . . . .
it's like the 2nd hardest language (chinese the first)
its so hard that when someone romanizes a korean song i can't sing it at all
english has too many variations on pronunciation~
and as for only 3 tenses, there is more than three tenses. and every language has more than 3 tenses technically
spanish and french just have a neat little system to say all the 16 tenses
spanish to me is alot easier to pronounce than french . . . dunno what i was thinking when i took that class lol

i agree spanish is easiest to me even though i took 2 years of it and i still don't get it and i got a D but *shurgs*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-20-2003 05:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aig0_robert

japanese
i freakin hated spanish
all those stupid verbs and verb conjugations
same with french

Old Post 04-21-2003 10:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aig0_robert Click here to Send aig0_robert a Private Message Find more posts by aig0_robert Add aig0_robert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
screwyou

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i agree spanish is easiest to me even though i took 2 years of it and i still don't get it and i got a D but *shurgs*

Then how is it easy, you stupid. Seems like you're real proud of it.

Old Post 04-21-2003 10:51 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by screwyou
Then how is it easy, you stupid. Seems like you're real proud of it.

well maybe because i never tried or wanted to learn the language

and it's YOU ARE STUPID puahaha

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 04-30-2003 at 01:02 AM

Old Post 04-21-2003 10:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

Re: Re: Easiest Language to learn

quote:
Originally posted by yubeenie
korean..-_-;;;;;;;;; nah..korean is actually hard..
i think english is easiest language..it is so true..
thatz why english is 2nd language in the world..haha ^^;

I agree that English is the easiest. But what do you mean by it's the 2nd language...? Did I miss anything?

Old Post 04-27-2003 06:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

Re: Re: Re: Re: Easiest Language to learn

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
hononyms?

yes yes! that's wut they're called! haha.

quote:
Originally posted by Yii
I agree that English is the easiest. But what do you mean by it's the 2nd language...? Did I miss anything?

i think she means the 2nd most spoken language.

Old Post 04-27-2003 10:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

jibberish is the hardest to learn

Old Post 04-27-2003 10:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Easiest Language to learn

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae

i think she means the 2nd most spoken language.

whats the first chinese, but isnt that divided up into like different parts (mandarin and something else)? there are so many people who speak english that its hard for me to believe its not the most spoken. maybe spanish could be but im not sure. or maybe an indian language if its widespread

Old Post 04-27-2003 10:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Easiest Language to learn

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
whats the first chinese, but isnt that divided up into like different parts (mandarin and something else)? there are so many people who speak english that its hard for me to believe its not the most spoken. maybe spanish could be but im not sure. or maybe an indian language if its widespread

yup yup.. chinese is the first. u mean cantonese?

Old Post 04-27-2003 11:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BabOxmK

ALL TYPES OF LANGUAGE IS HARD~
i suck in all my languages...
i need an a in eng and spanish... bleH!!

¡º¡¦¢§ ¢ª¡Ù¤µr ¤©¤¤¤¾N ¡Ú¢ª ¢§¡¦
¡¥ ¡£¢ª ¡¦¡§¡¦ ¤· ¡¦¡§¡¦ ¢ª ¡£¡¥ ¡»

Old Post 05-05-2003 12:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BabOxmK Click here to Send BabOxmK a Private Message Visit BabOxmK's homepage! Find more posts by BabOxmK Add BabOxmK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
†ìÿgü

Talking easiest

by far Pig Latin or Body Language

Old Post 05-05-2003 08:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for †ìÿgü Click here to Send †ìÿgü a Private Message Visit †ìÿgü's homepage! Find more posts by †ìÿgü Add †ìÿgü to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Haneula-J.Lia

definitely NOT Chinese...been studying it for 5 whole miserable years and still not fluent in it

easiest? well, Korean is easy...I learn it from my mom and I can speak it in no time...

Italian is easy...just need to work out the pronounciation...

Old Post 06-02-2003 09:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Haneula-J.Lia Click here to Send Haneula-J.Lia a Private Message Find more posts by Haneula-J.Lia Add Haneula-J.Lia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
jibberish is the hardest to learn

its confusing .. but i guess easy when u get the hang of it. i still can't understand it xP

Old Post 06-19-2003 04:07 AM
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
i think HTML is even more simple than BASIC.

i agree, HTML has my vote

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 06-26-2003 01:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tranquility

whoever thinks that english is the easiest language is on CRACK. it's the hardest language.

i personally think korean is the easiest....easy alphabet, spelling by sound, etc.

Old Post 07-11-2003 07:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tranquility Click here to Send tranquility a Private Message Find more posts by tranquility Add tranquility to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

English is he easiest though, there's not all the formal and not formal versions, some words are coplicated to pronounce, but you have that in every language....oh and no masculin and feminin versions...a friend is just a friend, ,male or female.

I haven't grown up talking english....I began to learn English in 5th grade...and French in 7th grade....I really learned English easier..alot easier...and if I hadn't grown up talking German I would never like to learn thing hard language...lolz...

Old Post 08-03-2003 12:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H2oBaebe

ok, english is definitely not the easiest language to learn. I do though have to agree Spanish isn't that bad, but only for those fluent english speakers.. i dunno if spanish would someone who is fluent in english.. but Korean is easier than spanish.. Because i've been taking spanish since 7th grade and i feel like an idiot.. i feel like an idiot speaking korean, but it has been easier for me than spanish ever was for me.

Old Post 08-14-2003 07:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for H2oBaebe Click here to Send H2oBaebe a Private Message Find more posts by H2oBaebe Add H2oBaebe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
magnolia 24
~o12.love

english.. iz my 3rd language.. n.. ehhhh... i don't think its an easy one to learn..
korean is alright i guess.. heh i'm teaching my chnz friend sum korean n hes doin pretty well yay eliot~!! haha ^^;;
um.. as for french n spanish.. i heard french is hard in the beggining and gets easier.. n spanish is easy in the beginning and gets harder.. i dunno.. heh....

Old Post 08-16-2003 03:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for magnolia 24 Click here to Send magnolia 24 a Private Message Visit magnolia 24's homepage! Find more posts by magnolia 24 Add magnolia 24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

pig latin

Old Post 08-20-2003 10:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mz YuMMi KiMChi
perspetivez... thats all.

u gotta have the smoothe accent to speak spanish.... the lil toungue roll thing.. =)

Old Post 08-31-2003 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mz YuMMi KiMChi Click here to Send Mz YuMMi KiMChi a Private Message Visit Mz YuMMi KiMChi's homepage! Find more posts by Mz YuMMi KiMChi Add Mz YuMMi KiMChi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote