Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > what do u do when u see ur crush?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blingbling12

what do u do when u see ur crush?

how do u act around ur crush when u pass by him/her and u don't know them...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-28-2005 05:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for blingbling12 Click here to Send blingbling12 a Private Message Find more posts by blingbling12 Add blingbling12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

I just stare at him until he walks out of my sight. sometime's I'll even follow him and won't pay attention to where I'm heading, and run into a poll or something. HAH. crushes are cute. eye candy = crushes to me so I used to get giddy and giggly and girly.
I think I left all that stuff back in high school though. I've found myself to be pretty jaded after dating in college.

Old Post 08-10-2005 06:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sandie

haha...follow them around......hehe...stalker!!! haha...me and my friend use to do that just to freak the person out...

Old Post 06-19-2006 03:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sandie Click here to Send Sandie a Private Message Find more posts by Sandie Add Sandie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Crush...
Man... do I call it that anymore?

They say you can never get over a crush unless you date them and then break up with them. lol.

Old Post 07-27-2006 10:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote