Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Food > Ra Myun
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
scooter17

Ra Myun

I like Ra Myun. I like Cup-Ra Myun.
I even cooked Ra Myun in the hotel room in Florida.

I ate 6 Cup-Ra Myun at my Winter Retreat: 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon, and 2 at night.

No wonder I get heartburns and have to take ZanTac 75.

Those of you who have heartburns, I recomment Zantac 75.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-16-2002 06:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for scooter17 Click here to Send scooter17 a Private Message Find more posts by scooter17 Add scooter17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

((((((((
)))))))))
((((((((
))))))))
((((((((

haha dass a ramyun..^^;;
hehe i lyke ramyun too

Old Post 04-16-2002 11:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

Eunice. Hello.

Old Post 04-16-2002 01:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

whoa! heart burns eating ramen!?!

yea, I eat ramen at snack time at school. not the korean kinds. i have to buy the maruchan (or something) chicken flavor one for $1 to get the hot water... but i love it on cold days! ^_^
at home, my favorite ramen is Nong Shim Shin Ramen, then it's Sah Bahl Myun.
Because of retreats, I've grown sick and tired of those korean cup ramens! the yoohk gae jang and kimchi ramen... brrr~ Can't stand those!!

Old Post 04-16-2002 01:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

quote:
Originally posted by SoundCtrl
Eunice. Hello.

puhahahahaha. you got to see my post even before i did! good job JJ... :rolleyes

Old Post 04-16-2002 01:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

shin rah myun is good... cup and the cooking kind....

so is.... kong rah myun......

rah myun tastes really good when you're at a retreat ... and then like... you snack on it on the last night....keke

or it tastes good on weekend mornings? haha..... but i get sick of it soooooo fast... but then when we don't have any..i want some...kekek

Old Post 04-16-2002 08:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i lyke oo dong

Old Post 04-17-2002 12:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

mmm... oo dong... with the little shredded roasted gihm on top, like dduhk gook

Old Post 04-17-2002 03:51 PM
alecks

me and my friends have ramyun parties when we gota pull all nighters.

Old Post 04-17-2002 04:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alecks Click here to Send alecks a Private Message Find more posts by alecks Add alecks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

i like Bin la myun

Old Post 04-20-2002 05:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

i think that cup ramyun is the best

Old Post 04-26-2002 05:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Babu2002

fried ramen
sauteed ramen
shrimp ramen
old ramen
new ramen
baeyongjoon ramen... just kidding!

Old Post 04-26-2002 03:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Babu2002 Click here to Send Babu2002 a Private Message Find more posts by Babu2002 Add Babu2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

i luv u ga jang cup ramen its so good

Old Post 04-26-2002 04:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

I like the ramyun int the styrofoam bowls that you buy in the korean supermarket. Hot spicy kimchi flavor is the best. That stuff has tons and tons of sodium in it that i usually buy and save that for "emergency" food.

Old Post 06-27-2002 11:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

im getting hungry

Old Post 06-28-2002 04:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

sometimes, when i get really hungry, i'll skip the 3-5 minutes of water and just eat the ramyun by itself, all crunchy and as is.

Old Post 08-08-2002 05:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

cup la myun.. mmmmmmmmmm.. that's good stuff. but it's unhealthy.

my friends n i went on a trip down to disney land in florida.. n we were like, 'bring cup lamyun! we're gonna have a lamyun party!!' so everyone did.. n we had so much fun lookin at all the different kinds of lamyun... n we cooked it right in the hotel room.
some of us didn't bring chopsticks.. so those who had em cut em in half so we all ate with short chopsticks.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Last edited by jini on 08-08-2002 at 05:38 AM

Old Post 08-08-2002 05:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

i like shin ramyun i dunt really care for d noodles i like d gook mool and rice :)

Old Post 08-10-2002 09:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

hahaa i have this instant UdON stuff... damn that stuffs bomb... freakin expensive tho =T

Old Post 08-10-2002 11:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

i heard if u eat too much cup noodle u can get cancer or sumthyn is dat troo>?

Old Post 08-12-2002 12:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote