Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > im new here...my **pix**
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
junjinluber33

ooOoOo! i was right! you're viet! hahaha~ ...im korean btw

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-10-2002 05:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

[QUOTE]Originally posted by cHiNkLilgiRL

i thINk hiS viET haha ya noe Da webBi add sad vietpryd haha oKay its a guEss!!

omgosh i guessed it... and i was the furs one wow im special haha jp

Old Post 05-10-2002 07:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TrUAzNTHugSta

haha KOREAN? ahha KOREAN PRIDE? ahahaha it's cool. ahha...how many vietz are in here neway? just wanna see how many viet peepz interest in K-Pop...

Old Post 05-11-2002 12:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TrUAzNTHugSta Click here to Send TrUAzNTHugSta a Private Message Find more posts by TrUAzNTHugSta Add TrUAzNTHugSta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Cute.
That is all.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 05-11-2002 02:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Cute and how tall?
that is all.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 05-11-2002 02:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TrUAzNTHugSta

Talking

haha are u askin me how tall i am? i think im pretty short..im about like 5'9,not exact...around about, ahaha dont measure myself anymore u knoe? ahha cuz u don't grow no more at this age..ahha most viet peepz are short neway

Old Post 05-11-2002 06:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TrUAzNTHugSta Click here to Send TrUAzNTHugSta a Private Message Find more posts by TrUAzNTHugSta Add TrUAzNTHugSta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu

...ur website doesnt work... :sad: jus lettin ya noe

Old Post 05-11-2002 06:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TrUAzNTHugSta

ehe YOU ACTUALLY VISITED MY WEBSITE? ehehe..awwww...eehehe i just actually typed sumtin down..don't really meant it ehe..it's not even a site i believe. ehhee cause i don't like to register for members and stufz haha so i just wrote sometin down ehhe..

Old Post 05-11-2002 06:59 PM
MaShiMarO
JaM SoO Ni~ zZzZz

worddddd
he is hottttt

Old Post 05-12-2002 07:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaShiMarO Click here to Send MaShiMarO a Private Message Find more posts by MaShiMarO Add MaShiMarO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu

quote:
Originally posted by TrUAzNTHugSta
ehe YOU ACTUALLY VISITED MY WEBSITE? ehehe..awwww...eehehe i just actually typed sumtin down..don't really meant it ehe..it's not even a site i believe. ehhee cause i don't like to register for members and stufz haha so i just wrote sometin down ehhe..

damn...now i jus fell dumb fuck! aww well... curiosity

Old Post 05-12-2002 07:47 PM
TrUAzNTHugSta

Talking

ahaha i didn't know fuck is dumb, so how dumb fuck is? ahha

Old Post 05-13-2002 05:42 PM
JuJu

quote:
Originally posted by TrUAzNTHugSta
ahaha i didn't know fuck is dumb, so how dumb fuck is? ahha

pshh... eh....
there should be a period(.) between the two words buh i got lazy...

Old Post 05-13-2002 07:11 PM
ishfunkymona

nice picture of yourself.
I have to say that you are cute for a 16/17 yr. old. I think if your around that age. Because you look like your around that age. Well, just wanted to say what's up. Yes, loving the korean beats.
take it easy sweets. Laterz

mOna~!

Old Post 05-18-2002 05:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ishfunkymona Click here to Send ishfunkymona a Private Message Visit ishfunkymona's homepage! Find more posts by ishfunkymona Add ishfunkymona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Babu2002

Hey, are you Vietnamese? I know a few ppl who I went to college with... they were sooo nice to me, always buying and making pho, spring rolls, and stuff for me... Her name is Kim Lam. She had like a younger sister and her bunch of friends and stuff.. God, I miss hanging out with them, but I hafta live in Tacoma instead of Seattle now... it sux ballz...

Old Post 05-18-2002 07:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Babu2002 Click here to Send Babu2002 a Private Message Find more posts by Babu2002 Add Babu2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TrUAzNTHugSta

quote:
Originally posted by Babu2002
Hey, are you Vietnamese? I know a few ppl who I went to college with... they were sooo nice to me, always buying and making pho, spring rolls, and stuff for me... Her name is Kim Lam. She had like a younger sister and her bunch of friends and stuff.. God, I miss hanging out with them, but I hafta live in Tacoma instead of Seattle now... it sux ballz...

hehe are u vietnamese?

Old Post 05-18-2002 06:13 PM
i<3 jusun oppa

im kyndah late... but dayammzz.....
yooz madd hot~~ ^.~

Old Post 05-26-2002 02:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for i<3 jusun oppa Click here to Send i<3 jusun oppa a Private Message Find more posts by i<3 jusun oppa Add i<3 jusun oppa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

lol
nice picture!
lol
seems like everyones drooling over u already
lol

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Old Post 05-26-2002 08:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TrUAzNTHugSta

sorry..i haven't been in jusunlee.com for a while..cause i thought it was close or sumtin..ahah thnx for saying im cute and all that..i bet yall look cute too..ehehe...

Old Post 05-27-2002 01:08 AM
iim_perfect

hey u look cute... so cute....

~PERFECT~

Old Post 05-28-2002 06:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iim_perfect Click here to Send iim_perfect a Private Message Find more posts by iim_perfect Add iim_perfect to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LostBoyGQ

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

ahhhhhh hahaha.... wink wink nudge nudge TOUCH TOUCH... haha way to be subtle....

yea i thought he looked fillipino at first too.. cuz he's darker... but he looks more viet than fllipino

i don't have a great personality....... i have a great personality flaw... it's called being annoying...... don't ask me what makes me annoying but everyone says i am.... go figure

Viet Pride too!!!

Old Post 05-28-2002 09:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LostBoyGQ Click here to Send LostBoyGQ a Private Message Find more posts by LostBoyGQ Add LostBoyGQ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote