Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > best soloist?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lovedontloveme

best soloist?

who do you think is the best soloist(korean)?
personally, i think kangta is really good. his voice is beautiful and he can sing really well
i like yoo young jin as well, but i don't necessarily think he can sing as well as kangta can.
jihoon is pretty good too

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-06-2002 07:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

ack.. just pick ONE???

kang sung hoon

dude, i got others too !!!!!

Old Post 05-06-2002 08:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

kang sung hoon, of course

he has a great voice and can sing very well.

Kangta can sing really good but his voice isn't as great as kang sung hoons. Opposite to Yoo Young Jin, he has a really good voice but kangta's a better singer. Kang Sung Hoon is like a middle ground, i like it.

Old Post 05-07-2002 07:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jekki2chipo

it's sunghoon

well i think kangta is good, but it's all about sunghoon, that boy is doing it again, have you seen his new pictures, he's so manly. well i gotta say kang sunghoon cause he's all that, he is just a popular as kangta, just that he has better things to do than write songs for other singers.

alwase,
jekki2chipo

Look at My man so sexy

Old Post 05-07-2002 07:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jekki2chipo Click here to Send jekki2chipo a Private Message Find more posts by jekki2chipo Add jekki2chipo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

My favorite has to be Jang Nara

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-07-2002 09:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

OoOoooOOO
aye, thats a good picture of kangsunghoon
he looks hot in it

Old Post 05-07-2002 01:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

i think Boa is the best soloist. she's not part of a band or group, and she is really getting more and more popular every year.

also, J is pretty good too. i like her new song "dim the lights"

Old Post 05-07-2002 01:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

jang nara

Old Post 05-07-2002 02:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snuffles

yeah, sung hoon has a really good voice...but i think kangta's is better....stronger, more emotional, and warmer....

so....kangta

Old Post 05-07-2002 10:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for snuffles Click here to Send snuffles a Private Message Find more posts by snuffles Add snuffles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

kim jo han

Old Post 05-09-2002 07:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-jzn-
HwanHee Wannabe

i'm gonna have to go with seung ju on this one

kim jo han is a stud

Old Post 05-09-2002 03:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -jzn- Click here to Send -jzn- a Private Message Find more posts by -jzn- Add -jzn- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote