Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > TOURNY AT x-ZONE
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
i dont think you guys realize how much u all suck at cs. no, you were never cal-im so dont pretend you were. if you or anyone in ur clan were, you would just join cal-o and own, but youre lying so and i can see that because 3 cal-im is more than enough to take on cal-o scrubs. half of the teams are inactive there neway.

i dont call anyone "noob" try nub, nublet or |\|00|3\|!!! nah not the last one but i dont even pub. pubbing is for people who are a) too unorganized/bad to scrim b) dont have a "dedicated" server c) are a pub clan.

if u are really cal im ill scrim u guys with no only 3 starters so we have an even amount of cal im guys and well see who wins k? a0dspitfire = aim

people who pub just want to have fun playing cs. ppl who play for that cal-i, cal-m thing just have too much time on their hands.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-21-2003 02:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
people who pub just want to have fun playing cs. ppl who play for that cal-i, cal-m thing just have too much time on their hands.

yeah.... ppl who scrim do have a lot of time on their hands. the clan im in does strats and scrims almost everyday. we even have our designated time for "cs" ... 5 - 6:30. thats like for me.. come home from practice 4:45, take a shower, play cs for an hour and 30 mins, do watever then do my hw around 9 or 10. i should quit cs and do something more "productive.."

and the xzone tourney is in 1 week. i heard is 2 days though... friday and saturday so i guess if ur going, ull have to cut school on fri.

Old Post 03-21-2003 02:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i play on average maybe 2 hours a week if even that. i have something called a life so i dont chill and try to make fun of people when u = the one with no life. playing cs 1 1/2 hours a day and still sucking is sad. you should atleast be cal if u play 10 1/2 hours a week. i dont have "time on my hands" like the rest of u leet csers so i spend about two hours scrimming a week just to stay good.

people who say people who are good at cs are losers or have too much time on their hands dont know those people. mer youre mad gay. i hate you. i get more play than u too. back up bitch. jp

Old Post 03-21-2003 03:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
i play on average maybe 2 hours a week if even that. i have something called a life so i dont chill and try to make fun of people when u = the one with no life. playing cs 1 1/2 hours a day and still sucking is sad. you should atleast be cal if u play 10 1/2 hours a week. i dont have "time on my hands" like the rest of u leet csers so i spend about two hours scrimming a week just to stay good.

people who say people who are good at cs are losers or have too much time on their hands dont know those people. mer youre mad gay. i hate you. i get more play than u too. back up bitch. jp

hell u probalby know all ur strats for eveyr map u play. i only memorized 2 out of the many and that guy :q on ur team... hell u think i play a lot, why dont u go ask him?
btw, i have a life too. shit called SAT tutor, violin, sports, girlfriend, homework weightlifiting and going outside? at least i go fucking places on weekends instead of staying home on the computer all day unlike some people. so dun assume i dun have a life, why dont u talk to me first instead of putting all that shit about a person u dont know?

Old Post 03-21-2003 07:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

im thirsty

Old Post 03-21-2003 09:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

calm down

andrew grab me a drink too?

Old Post 03-21-2003 09:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
SAT tutor, violin, sports, girlfriend, homework weightlifiting and going outside?

wow u sure u do ALL that stuff??? wait i dont buy it homework, violin, sat tutor, and you go outside all in the same day????? come on..

quote:
why dont u talk to me first instead of putting all that shit about a person u dont know
quote:
at least i go fucking places on weekends instead of staying home on the computer all day unlike some people.
quote:
the clan im in does strats and scrims almost everyday. we even have our designated time for "cs" ... 5 - 6:30.

yo by any chance can i answer one of ur questions/statements?

my pastimes. alcohol, sex, shrooms, music. u can call me a loser with no future if u like but i still rock the 100.44 avg. things come really easy to me.

Last edited by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 on 03-23-2003 at 04:55 AM

Old Post 03-23-2003 04:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:

my pastimes. alcohol, sex, shrooms, music. u can call me a loser with no future if u like but i still rock the 100.44 avg. things come really easy to me.

good for you

Old Post 03-23-2003 06:53 AM
eddiee
werD?

back to talking about tourny at xzone my fellow csers.

Old Post 03-23-2003 03:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
SAT tutor, violin, sports, girlfriend, homework weightlifiting and going outside

quote:
btw, i have a life

quote:
i go fucking places on weekends instead of staying home on the computer all day

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
good for you

this is fun. come up with an argument.

tourney at x zone.

Old Post 03-23-2003 04:11 PM
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

Why don't you enlighten us with your courses for this year, and maybe even other years, if you have 100.44 GPA.

Old Post 03-23-2003 04:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merc

say AP Spanish - say it.
exactly.

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Old Post 03-23-2003 10:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
wow u sure u do ALL that stuff??? wait i dont buy it homework, violin, sat tutor, and you go outside all in the same day????? come on..

is it really that hard to believe that? i can

yeah stop fighting and just tak about the damn tourny

GO FACES!

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 03-23-2003 10:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merlin

lol, im sek.c spanish... lol isnt that the easiest of the three languages. try advanced french one man, ap physics b, ap us history..

weee!

<FaCeS>[X.o]<lee>

Old Post 03-24-2003 02:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merlin Click here to Send merlin a Private Message Find more posts by merlin Add merlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
is it really that hard to believe that? i can

yeah stop fighting and just tak about the damn tourny

GO FACES!

yea i dont find it 2 hard 2 believe, just cause u never tried doesnt mean its impossible. and a 100.44 gpa really now thats somethin. yea wat classes did u take AP everythin?

well back 2 CS tourny i hope 2 see someone good in x-zone for once.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 03-24-2003 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i was kidding cause i dont care. i take ap euro and ap comp sci cause im only a sofmore. just dont bother commenting on nething i say cause u dont get my white humor.

Old Post 03-24-2003 02:38 AM
Klumzy

as!$*)@$ whatever ur name is

your clan, it says you guys played 3 CAL-O matches... where is this CAL-IM ur talking about?

Old Post 03-25-2003 11:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

and no you cant play cs 2 hrs a week and still be good at it lol unless to you good = noobs

cs is a game where you constantly have to game daily to be good in... you're no where near the skill lvl of the GOSU players and you think you can be "good" playing 2 hrs a week? either your lying about how much you play, or you blow in cs but u think ur good

by the way (winnin 24-0 cuz the other team didn't show up doesnt mean ur l33t)

Old Post 03-25-2003 11:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

go there (xzone) to have fun not win, cuz none of you guys will win... they are going to be pretty good if they let people from other PC bangs in NY/NJ play

Old Post 03-25-2003 11:28 AM
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

w00t. go juahn.

Old Post 03-25-2003 02:09 PM