Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > downloads
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

Question downloads

how do u get sumtin where u can't "right clik save as"?
pix, mp3's, videos, etc....how do u find out the properties if nothin happens wen u rite clik it? or of streaming things?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-07-2002 04:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

u can download streams with a program like hi net recorder

Old Post 07-08-2002 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

if that happens i use like flashget or i use hi net to d/l most of my stream-only MV's

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-08-2002 03:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

the question is confusing

Old Post 07-08-2002 05:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

you mean when ppl disable right clicking on their page? like AA? jus hit back on your browser and this time instead of left clicking to enter the page, just right click the link and go save target as... then open up the file in notepad and find the file url/name

afterwards just create a one line .html file:

<a href="blalbalba">blabal</a> ... or use a dowlnoad program

if i didnt answer your qusetion then haha oh well

Old Post 07-08-2002 05:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

view source?

Old Post 07-08-2002 10:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

yeah that would work too but lotsa times the site uses frames.. like aa

Old Post 07-08-2002 10:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i get out of frames by opening things in new windows

Old Post 07-09-2002 06:06 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

sorri if mai question wuz confusing...i'm not sure how to explain...but i guess the most accurate description wud be disabling the right-clicking thing. i can't get the "properties" of the thing so i can't d/l wit hinet. u noe how u right clik the link to either 'save target as' or to find the properties? wut if u can't right clik it? or u clik a linky-thing and it plays?

Old Post 07-09-2002 06:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

view source

Old Post 07-09-2002 07:35 AM
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

Anybody know how to use that Intercept add-on for Streambox VCR? Cause I have no clue how to use it. I followed the instructions that came with the readme, but nothing happened.

Old Post 07-11-2002 07:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote