Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > anyone here a warez puppy?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micron
all i need is a miracle

anyone here a warez puppy?

id like to know where i can get fifa 2002 and final fantasy 9 (and 10 if its out) for pc.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-05-2002 04:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

Good ole Kazaa will answer your question...

That's where i got Fifa 2002, and world cup 2002...

plus win xp, office xp, flash mx, photoshop... and so on and so on..

Old Post 06-05-2002 04:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i got my Fifa on Kazaa...i get games on newsgroups servers..friends ftp servers...*sometimes* mIRC and also at Direct Connect. I dont like using Kazaa that much..

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-06-2002 01:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

yeah, mIRC is what i use. I never get pc games, but i'm sure there are a lot of channels for that as well. FTP's are good if you can find one, hmmm heh. :satisfy:

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 06-06-2002 01:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

hmm..
i dont like using kazaa. spyware, inconsistent search results, buggy. bleh.
and mirc.. dont have the time to wait around and keep the dcc session alive. PsychoSnowman, do you have a script that will automatically type random things for you in mirc to keep dcc alive?

Old Post 06-06-2002 04:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

Some hubs let you stay if ur downloading something or have something in queue and you still dont have to type something at all... If your just visiting i think thats a different case. Anyway DCC stays on in most of the hubs that i visit when im downloading something.

The only bad thing about mIRC is the long queue lines, slow speeds, and finding the right channels.

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-06-2002 09:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

jusun instead of kazaa use morpheus...there no spyware

if you have an FTP i can upload Fifa 2002 for you

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-06-2002 10:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
hmm..
i dont like using kazaa. spyware, inconsistent search results, buggy. bleh.
and mirc.. dont have the time to wait around and keep the dcc session alive. PsychoSnowman, do you have a script that will automatically type random things for you in mirc to keep dcc alive?

Oh, then use Kazaa Lite..

Some guys wanted to get rid of the spyware in Kazaa and they did and released the non ad version of Kazaa...

Do a search on yahoo or google... it's really good...
loads up faster too. ( well i think it does...)

Old Post 06-07-2002 08:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neomatrix2000

Winmx has no spyware nor pop-ups. Works for me! :)

Old Post 06-29-2002 07:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neomatrix2000 Click here to Send neomatrix2000 a Private Message Find more posts by neomatrix2000 Add neomatrix2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

there are a lot of fifa 2002 on kazaa...which one is the real one?

Old Post 06-29-2002 09:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eunjoo

you get windows xp on kazaa? jinjja? isn't that like.. mad easy way to get virus and stuff though? i dLed ps once and i started flash, but never finished... but i never dled like.. windows stuff. is dling the same as getting the whole software for windows xP?

Old Post 07-09-2002 10:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eunjoo Click here to Send eunjoo a Private Message Find more posts by eunjoo Add eunjoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

ummm of course NOT he is just j/kin around. kazaa yea rite... u guys makin up these names....(i wouldnt say this in public )

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-09-2002 11:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

is final fantasy 9 even out for PC???

Old Post 07-11-2002 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by eunjoo
you get windows xp on kazaa? jinjja? isn't that like.. mad easy way to get virus and stuff though? i dLed ps once and i started flash, but never finished... but i never dled like.. windows stuff. is dling the same as getting the whole software for windows xP?

i downloaded flash mx, dreamweaver 4, fireworks, photoshop....they all worked fine on my computer...

Old Post 07-11-2002 12:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

quote:
Originally posted by tea

i downloaded flash mx, dreamweaver 4, fireworks, photoshop....they all worked fine on my computer...

Yup, I got most of my programs/OS from Kazaa(Lite).

If your a bit paranoid of viruses, then try going to www.giveit2me43.com

It's not working right now but when it's up, it's a damn good forum to find the stuff you want.

Old Post 07-11-2002 07:40 AM
tea
Official Pothead

mirc=the shit

Old Post 07-11-2002 07:46 AM
ajy

mirc isnt as good as kazaa. but be aware of the kazaa spyware. my friend's computer one night just suddenly turned on for no reason and downloaded kazaa files. pretty fucked up.

Old Post 07-14-2002 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

i use to be a warez puppy. which involved internet sites...

use these programs -
kazaa
morpheus
direct connect
ftp
mIRC

Old Post 07-14-2002 06:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

kazaa lite...no no spyware
ad aware...finds and deletes spyware from your computer

Old Post 07-14-2002 12:10 PM